|By Business Wire||
|May 5, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ:RVBD):
|EMC World 2014|
|The Venetian, Las Vegas|
|May 5-8, 2014|
Tweet This: #Riverbed showcases SteelFusion & branch
|#convergedinfrastructure at booth 808 at #EMCWorld:|
Converge. Centralize. Replicate. Riverbed helps customers solve the
problem of server and storage sprawl through branch converged
infrastructure. Together, Riverbed and EMC are your solution to
branch IT, redefined.
|At EMC World, Riverbed, the leader in application performance|
|infrastructure and an EMC Select partner, will showcase the benefits of|
|location-independent computing delivered by Riverbed® SteelFusion™,|
|the first branch converged infrastructure that centralizes data in the|
|datacenter and delivers local performance and nearly instant recovery at|
|the branch. SteelFusion redefines branch IT by pioneering a new branch|
|converged infrastructure and data replication approach so that companies|
|can virtualize branch servers and storage, centralize backup operations,|
|provision and recover branch services instantly, and get data out of high-|
|risk branches while protecting it across multiple datacenters. SteelFusion|
|is part of the Riverbed Application Performance Platform™, the most|
|complete platform for location-independent computing. The platform gives|
|companies the flexibility to host applications and data in the locations that|
|best serve the business while ensuring flawless application delivery to|
|better leverage global resources, radically reduce the cost of running their|
|business and maximize employee productivity.|
DEMONSTRATIONS (Booth #808)
- Riverbed SteelFusion: The only converged infrastructure that delivers local performance at the branch, data centralization, instant recovery and lower total cost of ownership. InfoWorld Technology of the Year two years straight.
- Riverbed® Steelhead®: The #1 WAN optimization solution that delivers applications and data at the fastest speeds across the optimal networks at the lowest cost. Steelhead has been recognized as a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers for six consecutive years and has InfoWorld Technology of the Year eight times in a row. See the latest features, including Path Selection, which prioritizes mission-critical applications over the fastest networks, and learn how Steelhead helps accelerate cloud applications such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Riverbed Performance Management: The only performance management suite that combines user experience, application and network performance management to detect and resolve issues before end users notice a problem. Riverbed Performance Management solutions are recognized by Gartner as the only “Leader” in the Magic Quadrants for both Application (2011-2013) and Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (2014).
SIMPLIFY BRANCH OFFICE RECOVERY AND DISASTER AVOIDANCE WITH RIVERBED
- When: Wed., May 7, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Zeno 4602
- Participating: Josh Dobies, Director of Product Management, Riverbed and Gil Haberman, Product Marketing Manager, Riverbed
- Details: Riverbed delivers a new approach to branch storage consolidation enabling organizations to replace distributed branch backup processes with datacenter-centric approach where advanced EMC storage, snapshots, and backup capabilities can be used. Enables instant recovery of servers and data from the data center, simplifies disaster avoidance processes and dramatically reduces disaster recovery times.
RIVERBED PRESENTATIONS IN EMC TECHNOLOGY CONNECTED PARTNER BOOTH
- When: Tuesday, May 6, 3:00-3:15 p.m. and Wednesday, May 7, 12:30-12:45 p.m.
- Where: EMC Technology Connect booth #1037
- Participating: Eric Carter, Director of Product Marketing, Riverbed
- Details: See SteelFusion in action and learn how you can redefine your branch infrastructure with Riverbed and EMC.
Riverbed at more than $1 billion in annual revenue is the leader in Application Performance Infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for Location-Independent Computing. Location-Independent Computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by allowing IT to have the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed’s 25,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Oct. 26, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 572
Oct. 26, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,472
Oct. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,416
Oct. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,569
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 386
Oct. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,352
Oct. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,663
Oct. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,090
Oct. 26, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,151
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,660
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,517
Oct. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,284
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,207
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 9,072
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, you'll learn about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how Docke...
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,674