|By Business Wire||
|May 5, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
Who: Today, on May 5, 2014, Los Angeles-based nonprofit organization, CAPE (Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment), launches the CAPE #IAm Campaign.
CAPE #IAm Campaign stars dozens of global stars/role models, including:
- Steven Yeun, Michelle Phan, Ryan Higa, Lisa Ling, Harry Shum, Jr., Christine Ha, Wong Fu Productions: Wesley Chan, Ted Fu, Philip Wang, Phil Yu, Jessica Gomes, David Choi, Carrie Ann Inaba, Brian Tee, Leonardo Nam, Bobby Lee, Kelly Hu, Randall Park, Amy Hill, Melissa Tang, Jeremy Lin, and more.
What: CAPE #IAm Campaign is a movement to celebrate Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) role models during May, national Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month (AAPIHM). All content released today, May 5, 2014:
- Watch CAPE #IAm Campaign Trailer
- Eight (8) Episode Series called “MAKING I AM: GET ME YOUR FRIENDS”
- Nineteen (19) Mini-documentaries on AAPI Artists & Leaders
- Campaign will trend globally as over 50 YouTube stars and YouTube are promoting the #IAm Campaign
Why: “CAPE wants the world we watch to reflect the world we live in. The Asian American diaspora over indexes in online consumption–particularly on YouTube–from our non-Asian counterparts. 70% of Asian Americans actively watch YouTube, so it was obvious where we needed #IAm to live. This is an all-digital campaign and the first of its kind, featuring the world’s biggest Asian stars. It’s the very first of its kind,” says YouTube Global Creator Development & Management Lead at Google Bing Chen, also a CAPE Board Member and Executive Producer for the #IAm Campaign.
Quick Stats To Support Campaign:
Less than 3% of faces on television are AAPI, which is unlike YouTube stardom where 17% of top 50 YouTube stars are Asian.
- Eric Kim - Vice President of Current Programs at CBS Television & CAPE Board Member
- Christopher Chen - Senior Vice President Endgame Entertainment & CAPE Board Co-Vice Chair
- Bing Chen - YouTube Global Creator Development & Management Lead at Google & CAPE Board Member
- Jennifer Sanderson - CAPE Executive Director
- Verizon – learn more about Verizon’s involvement at iam-campaign.com
Founded in 1991, The Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment (CAPE) champions diversity by educating, connecting, and empowering Asian American & Pacific Islander artists and leaders in entertainment and media.
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,545
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,593
Sep. 26, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,483
Sep. 26, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,084
Sep. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,715
Sep. 26, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,566
Sep. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,166
Sep. 26, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,316
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,618
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,257
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,740
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,415
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,672
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,685
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of So...
Sep. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,390