|By Business Wire||
|May 5, 2014 04:23 PM EDT||
BOK Financial (Nasdaq: BOKF) announced today that its Institutional Wealth division has launched a new website for retirement plan sponsors and participants. The company’s retirement plan program, Start Right, launched a new website featuring an enhanced look, improved retirement planning tools, an overall improved participant experience, and mobile access.
The pinnacle of the new website is the My RetireRight Planner which offers plan participants the ability to establish their own personal retirement goals and regularly track their progress. It also allows participants to change features of their plan, such as modifying their deferral rate or investment allocations, to see in real-time how that would affect their ability to reach their overall retirement goals.
“The time is now for plan participants to take an active role in planning for their retirement, and our new website offers the tools to do just that,” said Ken Etheredge, Senior Vice President, Regional Executive for Retirement Plans at BOK Financial. “Being engaged is vital when it comes to retirement planning and this new site will give plan sponsors what they need to encourage active participation.”
Features of the new site include the My RetireRight Planner, as well as:
- Mobile App: View retirement information on the go with the Start Right Retire Right app for Apple or Android smart phones.
- Financial Software Compatibility: Easily integrate retirement account data with other financial management applications such as Quicken© and other financial management software applications.
- Provider Alerts: Plan sponsors are able to provide alerts to participants within the website when there are changes to the plan or other important updates, rather than sending emails or hard copy letters.
- Enhanced Reporting: Ability for plan sponsors and participants to review and download customized reports.
- Step-by-Step Transactions: User-friendly instructions help guide participants through their transactions, while providing guidance and options for additional research.
BOK Financial’s retirement plan group services more than 500 retirement plans in the U.S. and is consistently ranked in the highest categories for customer service. Visit the new website.
About BOK Financial Corporation
BOK Financial Corporation is a $27 billion regional financial services company based in Tulsa, Okla. The company's stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the Global Select market listings (symbol: BOKF). BOK Financial's holdings include BOKF, NA, BOSC, Inc. and The Milestone Group, Inc. BOKF, NA operates TransFund, Cavanal Hill Investment Management, MBM Advisors and seven banking divisions: Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Arizona, Bank of Arkansas, Bank of Kansas City, Bank of Oklahoma, Bank of Texas, and Colorado State Bank and Trust. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides commercial and consumer banking, investment and trust services, mortgage origination and servicing, and an electronic funds transfer network. For more information, visit www.bokf.com.
BOK Financial is not affiliated with Quicken©.
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,285
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 546
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,110
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,268
Jul. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 618
Jul. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,056
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 519
Jul. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 969
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,855
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,122
Jul. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,361
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,401
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 629
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 547
Jul. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,113