|By Marketwired .||
|May 6, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
MESA, AZ and JACKSONVILLE, OR--(Marketwired - May 06, 2014) -
- Syn-Apps' SA-Announce is now compatible with Global Caché iTach contact closure devices and Global Caché GC-100 Network Adapters!
- Features and benefits include: Control Global Caché iTach WF2CC devices with the SA-Announce notification system. Ideal for organizations seeking a solution with the ability to control and automate systems such as alarms, panic buttons, electronic doors/locks, lighting systems, and more!
Syn-Apps, a leader in enhanced paging and mass notification solutions, is proud to announce its strategic alliance with Global Caché, the leading independent manufacturer of IP and WiFi connectivity products for the control and automation market.
Notification systems are often used to deliver, monitor, and control situations during emergency and non-emergency events. Delivering reliable notifications is a critical component of an efficient communication plan, but what if organizations could streamline and expand their existing notification system with the ability to control on-premise devices when situations occur? The alliance between Syn-Apps and Global Caché now makes it possible for organizations to control their on-premise electronic devices using one, unified notification system.
Syn-Apps' SA-Announce delivers notifications in real-time, audible, visual, pre-recorded, or scheduled to designated endpoints -- enhancing critical situation communication, safety, and operational processes. Global Caché's products connect almost any electrical device throughout a home and business to a WiFi and/or IP network so it can be controlled, automated, and maintained by network-based software, smartphones, and handheld devices. The company offers other connectivity products and capabilities, including IR learning, IR receivers, and sensors, that can be connected to a network. Global Caché devices are designed to work with other standards based products. When integrated together, organizations increase their ability to control a situation when one occurs, leaving all parties more confident and prepared.
Use cases may include:
- Campus Lockdowns - Authorized personnel receive word of an intruder entering a building. They activate an SA-Announce Notification group, which delivers text, audio, and graphics to supported devices, while simultaneously locking the buildings' electric doors controlled by Global Caché devices. The integration allows organizations to precisely target endpoints, end-users, and electronic devices associated with the lockdown procedure -- improving campus safety by taking control of a situation when one occurs.
- Retail Stores - Schedule "Store Closing" announcements and control light panels using SA-Announce and Global Caché iTach devices. What was once a manual process for employees can now be conducted automatically -- streamlining the store's business processes to save time and money.
- First Responders - Instantly control kitchen appliances such as microwaves, stove-tops, ovens, and lights when first responders are dispatched to a scene. For example, fire fighters are cooking in the fire station kitchen and receive an SA-Announce notification alerting the firemen they have been dispatched. The associated Global Caché iTach devices simultaneously disable all kitchen equipment, relieving firefighters of their responsibility to turn off the appliances before leaving the fire station. This solution is ideal for scenarios where each second is critical to saving lives.
Syn-Apps' SA-Announce integrates with the following Global Caché contact closure devices:
- iTach WF2CC - WiFi to contact closure and relay connectivity
- iTach IP2CC - Ethernet to contact closure and relay connectivity
- iTach IP2CC-P - Power over Ethernet to contact closure and relay connectivity
- GC100-12 - Ethernet to 6 IR, 3 relay and 2 serial connectivity
- GC-100-18 - Ethernet to 6 IR, 3 relay and 2 serial connectivity (18 in enclosure)
- GC-100-18R - Ethernet to 6 IR, 3 relay and 2 serial connectivity (18 in enclosure) with rack mount kit
"Syn-Apps continues to extend the reach of our SA-Announce notification platform to provide a comprehensive, redundant, and scalable solution that covers all emergency and mass-notification need both on and off-premise. Our joint customers will benefit greatly with the addition of Global Caché devices to our list of supported platforms. Emergency notification needs continue to extend deeper into the network and with Global Caché we can add system automation to our customers arsenal so every scenario can be addressed in an economical way."
-- Ian Pitts, President and CEO, Syn-Apps LLC
"At Global Caché, we're thrilled about our new collaboration with Syn-Apps. This is our first partnership in the mass notification industry and we're really looking forward to addressing this growing customer base with our new partners and introducing Syn-Apps as a solution for our customers."
-- Robin Ford, VP of Business Development, Global Caché
Syn-Apps is a leader in notification solutions designed to improve business processes, increase safety, and streamline internal and external communication. Since 2001, over 2,000 organizations have integrated our notification and call-recording products with phones, paging systems, IP speakers, and hundreds of other internal systems and services. For more information, please visit www.syn-apps.com.
About Global Caché
Global Caché produces award-winning connectivity products that IP, WiFi, and HTTP enable previously unconnected devices in homes and businesses so they can be accessed, controlled, and automated using network-based software on laptops, smartphones, and tablets. In addition to our iTach, iTach Flex, and GC-10 Network Adapter product families, Global Caché, winner of the CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Honoree award and two prestigious CEPro Product of the Year awards, provides an IR learner, an IR blaster, sensors, receivers, and conversion cables. Global Caché sells through distributors, VARs, and OEMs. For more information on Global Caché and our products and services or to place an order, visit online at www.globalcache.com or call us at 541-899-4800.
The revocation of Safe Harbor has radically affected data sovereignty strategy in the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Jeff Miller, Product Management at Cavirin Systems, discussed how to assess these changes across your own cloud strategy, and how you can mitigate risks previously covered under the agreement.
Nov. 30, 2015 03:56 PM EST
Nov. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Nov. 30, 2015 03:30 PM EST
Nov. 30, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 242
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 492
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 366
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 430
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 434
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 537
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 342
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 289
Nov. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 218
Nov. 30, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 462
Nov. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 354
Nov. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 291