|By Business Wire||
|May 6, 2014 09:10 AM EDT||
CopperEgg today announced its monitoring solution for servers, websites, applications and end users is now available for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon CloudWatch. The new solution helps IT professionals collect and track metrics, gain insight and react immediately to keep their applications and businesses running smoothly. A beta version of the product is now available to existing customers and trial users. Try it free by signing up here: http://copperegg.com/copperegg-signup/.
Today, IT professionals spend a lot of time manually correlating performance metrics in and between infrastructures. Having access to AWS-specific performance metrics in the same user interface as your servers, websites and applications makes it easier to correlate multiple data points over time, without losing the context of the problem. This is especially helpful during root-cause analysis.
With nothing to install, CopperEgg can be up and running in minutes, monitoring AWS services including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon Elasticache, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS). Users simply add their AWS credentials to the CopperEgg console and the solution pulls in AWS performance and cost data, side-by-side with CopperEgg’s deep monitoring capabilities, to help:
- Pinpoint Application Issues – Integrated dashboards provide end-to-end application infrastructure monitoring and deep visibility to quickly diagnose any situation and help prevent outages.
- Optimize AWS Cost and Performance – Built-in cloud sizing analytics provide recommendations on how to optimize spend and performance. Deep application performance analytics, combined with a one-year history of billing and health data, allow for quick and easy trend detection in your AWS environments.
- Manage Architectural Sprawl, Complexity and Blind Spots – Automatic discovery, mapping and monitoring helps eliminate blind spots and surprises by knowing at any given moment what your entire cloud or hybrid infrastructure looks like.
- Connect Uncorrelated Metrics – Unified views help you instantly correlate service data between hybrid or pure cloud deployments.
- Increase Transparency – Tag-based views, notifications, billing and more give everyone across the enterprise transparency while maintaining control.
“With CopperEgg, organizations immediately know the availability and health of their applications and are alerted to potential failures, long before customers experience a slow down,” said Chad Bockius, CEO of CopperEgg. “This latest service for Amazon Web Services gives IT professionals a unique, enterprise-wide perspective to monitor, troubleshoot and optimize their applications in the cloud before they become problems on the balance sheet.”
CopperEgg is an Advanced Technology Partner in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN) and AWS Marketplace vendor. For more information on how to optimize your AWS infrastructure with CopperEgg visit: http://copperegg.com/aws/.
CopperEgg provides end-to-end server and application performance insight into your production environment minus the cost and complexities of old-school legacy platforms. Whether you’re running your servers and apps in the closet or in the cloud, CopperEgg’s lightweight monitoring solution scales to billions of transactions a day while delivering real-time performance monitoring. Get everything you need and nothing you don’t in a production-ready package that’s easy to-use and easy to afford. For more information on monitoring your complete hybrid technology stack visit www.copperegg.com.
CopperEgg is a wholly owned subsidiary of Idera Software Inc.
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 22, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 903
Oct. 22, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,406
Oct. 22, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 487
Oct. 22, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,220
Oct. 22, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,619
Oct. 22, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,146
Oct. 22, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,632
Oct. 22, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 538
Oct. 22, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,258
Oct. 22, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,414
Oct. 22, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 719
Oct. 22, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,040
Oct. 22, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 934
Oct. 22, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 727
Oct. 22, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,759