|By Business Wire||
|May 6, 2014 11:01 AM EDT||
LiveOps, Inc., the global leader in cloud contact center and customer service solutions, announced today that Chairman and CEO Marty Beard and SVP and CMO Ann Ruckstuhl will join fellow industry thought leaders in a panel discussion on the future of customer service at the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference. LiveOps is a Gold sponsor of the event, which will be held May 6-9, 2014 at the San Diego Convention Center.
“We are honored to join Aaron Fulkerson, CEO of MindTouch, and Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester, in a forward-thinking discussion on the impact of emerging technologies on customer care,” said Beard. “Customers are engaging with brands across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, social and SMS, and brands need to integrate next-generation technologies into their contact centers so agents can deliver outstanding customer experiences every time. Session attendees will learn how incorporating such technologies and embracing multichannel customer experiences can accelerate their transformation into customer service superstars.”
LiveOps Speaking Sessions at the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference:
Thought Leadership Panel – Customer Experience
- Wednesday, May 7, at 12:30 p.m. in the Expo Hall
- Ann Ruckstuhl, CMO at LiveOps, will participate in highly interactive discussions on the customer experience. Attendees will come away with immediately actionable ideas to implement in their own center.
Solutions Spotlight: 7 Secrets to Delivering Amazing Customer
Experience Panel Discussion
- Thursday, May 8, from 1:30 – 2:15 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall
- Ann Ruckstuhl, CMO at LiveOps, will moderate a panel discussion of technologists and practitioners on the seven winning secrets of top customer service organizations. We all know the positive correlation between customer experience and revenue. So what does it take nowadays to win and keep customers by delivering amazing customer experiences throughout the customer journey? This panel will focus on best practices across People, Process and Technology and how the optimal combination can enable organizations to put the “whoa!” back into customer experience.
The Future of Customer Service: Emerging Technologies and
- Thursday, May 8, from 4 – 5:15 p.m.
- Marty Beard, CEO at LiveOps, and Ann Ruckstuhl, CMO at LiveOps, will join Aaron Fulkerson, CEO of MindTouch, and Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester, in a panel discussion on leveraging emerging technologies to capitalize on the new generation of customer interactions. Today’s consumers are forcing brands to interact with them across all communications channels. They do not hesitate to publically voice their dissatisfaction with a brand via social media, presenting new challenges and opportunities for customer service. With every additional channel, the agent experience gets more challenging, and the customer experience is at risk. What does this new channel preference power mean for companies moving forward? Attendees will leave this session with solutions and actionable next steps for achieving success in this new era of customer service.
In addition to three speaking sessions, LiveOps will demonstrate the LiveOps Platform in booth 112. LiveOps Platform offers users cloud flexibility, intelligent multichannel routing, real-time reporting and interaction recording across every channel – voice, email, chat, SMS, Facebook and Twitter – along with a customer interaction database that offers a 360-degree view of the customer, all delivered at the highest cloud security standards. All of the customer information an agent needs is presented in a single, easy-to-use multichannel desktop and comprehensive suite of LiveOps Applications.
Attendees interested in a demo at the LiveOps booth can request a meeting by visiting http://cloud.liveops.com/LiveOpsatICMI2014.
Media or analysts interested in meeting with LiveOps at the event should contact Rory Schaff at [email protected].
To learn more about the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference, please visit http://www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
LiveOps is the global leader in cloud contact center and customer service solutions. More than 350 companies around the world, including Salesforce.com, Symantec, Royal Mail Group, Ideal Living, and Amway New Zealand trust LiveOps’ technology to enable effective multichannel, social and mobile interactions with their customers. LiveOps' award-winning platform has processed more than 1 Billion minutes of customer interactions and managed operations for the largest US-based cloud contact center of 20,000 home-based, independent agents. With 10+ years of cloud experience LiveOps is the partner of choice for companies wanting to migrate to the cloud. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with European regional headquarters in London, LiveOps supports a wide range of industries including retail, financial, health care, insurance, and high tech. For more information, visit www.LiveOps.com.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management solutions, helping companies worldwide activate their data to drive more value and business insight and to transform moder...
Sep. 30, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,890
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,613
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,126
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,518
Sep. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,368
Sep. 30, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 700
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,318
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,002
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 732
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 398
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,824
Sep. 30, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,587
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,661
Sep. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 406
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,017