|By Business Wire||
|May 6, 2014 11:01 AM EDT||
LiveOps, Inc., the global leader in cloud contact center and customer service solutions, announced today that Chairman and CEO Marty Beard and SVP and CMO Ann Ruckstuhl will join fellow industry thought leaders in a panel discussion on the future of customer service at the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference. LiveOps is a Gold sponsor of the event, which will be held May 6-9, 2014 at the San Diego Convention Center.
“We are honored to join Aaron Fulkerson, CEO of MindTouch, and Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester, in a forward-thinking discussion on the impact of emerging technologies on customer care,” said Beard. “Customers are engaging with brands across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, social and SMS, and brands need to integrate next-generation technologies into their contact centers so agents can deliver outstanding customer experiences every time. Session attendees will learn how incorporating such technologies and embracing multichannel customer experiences can accelerate their transformation into customer service superstars.”
LiveOps Speaking Sessions at the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference:
Thought Leadership Panel – Customer Experience
- Wednesday, May 7, at 12:30 p.m. in the Expo Hall
- Ann Ruckstuhl, CMO at LiveOps, will participate in highly interactive discussions on the customer experience. Attendees will come away with immediately actionable ideas to implement in their own center.
Solutions Spotlight: 7 Secrets to Delivering Amazing Customer
Experience Panel Discussion
- Thursday, May 8, from 1:30 – 2:15 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall
- Ann Ruckstuhl, CMO at LiveOps, will moderate a panel discussion of technologists and practitioners on the seven winning secrets of top customer service organizations. We all know the positive correlation between customer experience and revenue. So what does it take nowadays to win and keep customers by delivering amazing customer experiences throughout the customer journey? This panel will focus on best practices across People, Process and Technology and how the optimal combination can enable organizations to put the “whoa!” back into customer experience.
The Future of Customer Service: Emerging Technologies and
- Thursday, May 8, from 4 – 5:15 p.m.
- Marty Beard, CEO at LiveOps, and Ann Ruckstuhl, CMO at LiveOps, will join Aaron Fulkerson, CEO of MindTouch, and Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester, in a panel discussion on leveraging emerging technologies to capitalize on the new generation of customer interactions. Today’s consumers are forcing brands to interact with them across all communications channels. They do not hesitate to publically voice their dissatisfaction with a brand via social media, presenting new challenges and opportunities for customer service. With every additional channel, the agent experience gets more challenging, and the customer experience is at risk. What does this new channel preference power mean for companies moving forward? Attendees will leave this session with solutions and actionable next steps for achieving success in this new era of customer service.
In addition to three speaking sessions, LiveOps will demonstrate the LiveOps Platform in booth 112. LiveOps Platform offers users cloud flexibility, intelligent multichannel routing, real-time reporting and interaction recording across every channel – voice, email, chat, SMS, Facebook and Twitter – along with a customer interaction database that offers a 360-degree view of the customer, all delivered at the highest cloud security standards. All of the customer information an agent needs is presented in a single, easy-to-use multichannel desktop and comprehensive suite of LiveOps Applications.
Attendees interested in a demo at the LiveOps booth can request a meeting by visiting http://cloud.liveops.com/LiveOpsatICMI2014.
Media or analysts interested in meeting with LiveOps at the event should contact Rory Schaff at [email protected].
To learn more about the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference, please visit http://www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
LiveOps is the global leader in cloud contact center and customer service solutions. More than 350 companies around the world, including Salesforce.com, Symantec, Royal Mail Group, Ideal Living, and Amway New Zealand trust LiveOps’ technology to enable effective multichannel, social and mobile interactions with their customers. LiveOps' award-winning platform has processed more than 1 Billion minutes of customer interactions and managed operations for the largest US-based cloud contact center of 20,000 home-based, independent agents. With 10+ years of cloud experience LiveOps is the partner of choice for companies wanting to migrate to the cloud. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with European regional headquarters in London, LiveOps supports a wide range of industries including retail, financial, health care, insurance, and high tech. For more information, visit www.LiveOps.com.
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,665
Jul. 29, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,678
Jul. 29, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,988
Jul. 29, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,083
Jul. 28, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,219
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,223
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,438
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,229
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,452
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,099
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,724
Jul. 28, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,717
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,237
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 403
"We view the cloud not really as a specific technology but as a way of doing business and that way of doing business is transforming the way software, infrastructure and services are being delivered to business," explained Matthew Rosen, CEO and Director at Fusion, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,646