|By Marketwired .||
|May 7, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
SIMI VALLEY, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/14 -- Vapor Hub International Inc. (OTCQB: VHUB) ("Vapor Hub" or "VHI" or the "Company") is pleased to provide this summary regarding how the Company provides quality products and services to the rapidly expanding vaping, e-cigarette, and e-liquid industry. The following is an introductory explanation of the five corporate divisions of VHI.
1) PRODUCTION. Our production capabilities have significantly been increased to meet the ever growing demand for the products by our loyal customers. As previously disclosed, other innovative problem solving manufacturing methods have been implemented to lower our production costs, shorten delivery times, while keeping inventory lean.
2) RETAIL. We have two highly effective retail operations. We are constantly improving the look and feel of these stores, creating better flow and consumer experience. We are strategically presenting the AR Mods and offering a wide variety of other products and popular quality e-liquid companies. This allows us another way to continue to service the market and listen to our customers and the industry.
3) ONLINE. Providing both B2C and B2B services, we offer unique and quality vaping products to consumers and retailers with exceptional customer service. VHI online also offers several high-end hard to find devices selected based on demand from our clients allowing them to have a wide variety of choice, style, and value.
4) WHOLESALE. This division sells to convenience stores, gas stations, and small retail chains. The VHI wholesale division sells our Flavors E-Liquid juice line and other quality products to these chains that are concerned about impending FDA regulations. Because these products are produced in a genuine ISO and GMP certified laboratory, almost all of their concerns are virtually eliminated.
5) PORTAL. Like the other problem solving divisions of the company, the Portal was born out of challenges that distributors to vapor shops were experiencing. As a distributor ordering though the portal, they get assurances of support to the retailers with promotional material, possible fulfillment of all upcoming FDA requirements, the convenience of ordering multiple lines, the credibility of purchasing from a publicly traded company, and of course better margins.
"Overall Vapor Hub is an innovative problem-solving company. Our five corporate divisions represent solutions for different market segments and provide multiple streams of revenue for the Company," stated Andrew Birnbaum, CEO of Vapor Hub International Inc. "I look forward to many new Vapor Hub product introductions and launching other innovative solutions for the vaping, electronic cigarette, and e-liquid industry in the coming weeks."
About Vapor Hub International Inc. (VHI)
Founded in 2008, Vapor Hub Inc. is an established California-based company engaged in the development, production, and sales of electronic cigarette products, including high quality e-liquids, custom vaporizers, and unique personal vaporizer modifications. In addition, the Company operates the Vapor Hub Lounge in Simi Valley, California, where customers and potential customers can relax, try the complete line of Vapor Hub products, and receive world-class customer service.
For more information regarding VHI, visit www.vapor-hub.com.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements," as that term is defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future, including but not limited to expectations of any future sales, revenue, and profits generated by the proposed VHI e-liquid portal.
Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, the inherent uncertainties early stage electronic cigarette companies. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that the beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate. Investors should consult all of the information set forth herein and should also refer to the risk factors disclosure outlined in our most recent annual report for our last fiscal year, our quarterly reports, and other periodic reports filed from time-to-time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Vapor Hub International Inc.
Investor Relations Manager
Vapor Hub International Inc.
A Publicly Traded Company
67 West Easy Street, Suite 124
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Jul. 1, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,484
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 778
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,203
Jul. 1, 2015 04:09 PM EDT Reads: 473
Jul. 1, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,035
Jul. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,919
Jul. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,052
Jul. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,175
Jul. 1, 2015 02:21 PM EDT Reads: 546
Jul. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,149
Jul. 1, 2015 12:54 PM EDT Reads: 563
Jul. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,044
Jul. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,997
Jul. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,014
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society-changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jason Mondanaro, Director, Product Management at Metanga, discussed how you can plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the world...
Jul. 1, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,241