|By Marketwired .||
|May 7, 2014 11:02 AM EDT||
CAPTIVA ISLAND, FL--(Marketwired - May 07, 2014) - For decades, generations of families have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. With the harsh winter behind us, it's time to start choosing the best summer vacation destinations and South Seas is offering a special package to Florida's ultimate beach getaway.
Whether enjoying a much needed family retreat, a long weekend relaxing on the resort's 2.5 miles of beach framing the Gulf of Mexico, or a company retreat among the resort's lush and warm grounds, guests can experience a 330-acre enclave which pairs family, nature and comfort with a variety of distinctive offerings and experiences that make for an unforgettable getaway. Everything you need is at South Seas Island Resort; a full service spa and salon, a nine hole golf course, tennis, kids camps and activities, and the abundance of wildlife for which Southwest Florida is famous.
The Summer is Heating Up... Just Escape Package includes:
- Minimum (4) night stay in your choice of accommodations including guest rooms, condominiums, cottages and homes
- Fourth Night FREE
- Resort voucher book ($250 value) that can be utilized towards resort & family activities, golf, spa services, dining and shopping
- Kids 12 and under (2 kids per paying adult) enjoy complimentary breakfast daily
Combine your stay now through September 30, 2014 with some much-needed play; personalize your summer escape with resort activities, including:
- Southwest Florida's best offshore fishing right off the South Seas Sunset Beach including redfish, snook, tarpon and grouper
- 2 ½ miles of pristine white-sand beaches and world-class shelling in Captiva and Sanibel as recognized by Travel + Leisure
- Zooming down the thrilling H2Whoa! water slides or relaxing in one of the resort's 20 swimming pools
- On-site 9-hole golf course recognized by Conde Nast readers as one of the best golf courses in Florida
- Rejuvenating Beauty Inside Out at Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique
- On-site Non-profit Sanibel Sea School kids camp offering experiential sea-based education programs and exploration of the vibrant ecosystems of Captiva Island
- Sunny Island Water Sports rentals such as jetskis, parasailing, kayaks & paddleboarding
- Surrounded by nature with over 230 species of birds, including ospreys and pelicans in flight, dolphins in the Gulf and manatees in the resort's full service marina
- Traverse Captiva with the hotel's trolley system and bicycle, golf cart and boat rentals
- Captiva Cruises - excursions including Dolphin Watch and Sunset Serenade Cruises
- Six bars and four restaurants including the new Doc Ford's Captiva Bar & Grille
"Our summer package is a great way for guests to experience a one of a kind family vacation, the best of everything South Seas and Captiva Island has to offer," said General Manager Shawn Ferrell.
*Package is based upon availability and excludes tax, gratuity and resort fees. For additional information or to make a reservation, call 800.533.5553 or visit us at www.southseas.com.
About South Seas Island Resort
Seemingly set adrift off the Florida Gulf Coast, South Seas Island Resort is an unspoiled haven, encompassing a wildlife preserve and two-and-half miles of shell-strewn beaches, lapped by turquoise tides. Recently recognized by MSNBC as a "Top 10 Best Place in the World to Experience Local Wildlife," South Seas Island Resort is set on 330 unspoiled acres with a rich variety of wildlife and boundless opportunity for adventure and relaxation. The resort boasts a "Family, Nature, Comfort." approach to hospitality, which is why generations of families have made the resort village the destination of choice for sharing treasured moments and making lasting memories. The resort offers a variety of accommodations including villas, condominiums, cottages and homes. Guests enjoy world-class shelling along the beach golf on a 9-hole executive course, the H2Whoa! Water Park, an engaging ScoutAbout exploration program for families and a list of family-oriented water sports, activities and interactive educational programs through the Sanibel Sea School. Ideal for events, this resort features a variety of venues and over 31,000 square feet of flexible function space. www.southseas.com
+1 305 351 5006
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,529
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
Sep. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,913
Sep. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,024
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,363
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,681
Sep. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,560
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 987
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,799
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,755
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,039
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,599
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,721
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,727