|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 04:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg28dq/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Cloud Services" report to their offering.
Large Enterprises' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $49.7 billion by 2018.
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Cloud Services market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three services segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Cloud Services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 12,326 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The global Cloud Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Communications and IT industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Cloud Services spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 39.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- SaaS which currently constitutes the largest proportion (70%) of the overall Cloud Services market is forecasted to reach $56.3 billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg28dq/market
Sep. 30, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,724
Sep. 30, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,576
Sep. 30, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,046
Sep. 30, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,047
Sep. 30, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,899
Sep. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 169
Sep. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,473
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 558
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,704
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,220
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,823
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 567
24Notion is full-service global creative digital marketing, technology and lifestyle agency that combines strategic ideas with customized tactical execution. With a broad understand of the art of traditional marketing, new media, communications and social influence, 24Notion uniquely understands how to connect your brand strategy with the right consumer. 24Notion ranked #12 on Corporate Social Responsibility - Book of List.
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 174
Sep. 30, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 202