|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 04:09 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffrlr5/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Hardware" report to their offering.
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Hardware market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise IT Hardware market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology categories, 29 technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- IT Hardware such as Client Computing and Peripherals, Network Infrastructure, Others, Security Hardware and Appliances, Server Computing, and Storage Infrastructure
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Hardware market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology categories, 29 technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 120,176 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The global IT Hardware market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Financial Markets industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in IT Hardware spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2014 to 2018.
- Notebook PCs which currently constitutes the largest proportion (24.7%) of the overall IT Hardware market is forecasted to reach $86.3 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $251.8 billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffrlr5/market
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 900
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,655
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,976
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 816
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 288
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 784
Aug. 29, 2016 05:03 PM EDT Reads: 225
Aug. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,562
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,740
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 988
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,480
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,025
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 829
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 885
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,195