|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 04:11 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q72jvs/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Service" report to their offering.
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Services market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Service lines such as Infrastructure services and Application Services
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 37,296 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomics factors.
- The global IT Service market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Insurance industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in IT Service spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2014 to 2018.
- Application Development which currently constitutes the largest proportion (18%) of the overall IT Service market is forecasted to reach $138.9 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on IT Service is forecasted to reach $483 billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q72jvs/market
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding bu...
Jul. 5, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,337
SYS-CON Events announced today that Harbinger Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Harbinger Systems is a global company providing software technology services. Since 1990, Harbinger has developed a strong customer base worldwide. Its customers include software product companies ranging from hi-tech start-ups in Silicon Valley to leading product companies in the US a...
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,104
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Arch...
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,284
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 704
Jul. 5, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,377
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,567
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,504
Jul. 5, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,430
Jul. 5, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,917
Jul. 5, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,453
Jul. 5, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,939
Jul. 5, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,597
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,823
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,314
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,394