|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 08:25 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2p5/global_airport) has announced the addition of the "Global Airport Security Market Assessment Update" report to their offering.
Growth of airport infrastructure throughout the world and a shift towards technological security solutions as opposed to human intensive practices will drive the opportunity in the Airport Security Market over the next 10 years. The research process includes an analysis of secondary and in-house sources as well as interviews with key industry participants and end users. The report indicates the total global airport expenditure from 2012 to 2019. It is further broken down into regions and key security segments, Access Control, Perimeter Security, Personnel, Surveillance, Command and Control, Integration and Screening.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key challenges to airport security in times of economic uncertainty?
- Which segment of airport security provides the greatest opportunity?
- Which region offers the greatest growth in airport security over the forecast period?
- What are the key infrastructure projects for airports worldwide?
- What are the best and most effective security practices currently deployed in airports?
1. Operational efficiency and reduced costs will drive airport operators to invest in security technologies.
2. Competition in the market segments remains strong. It is a difficult market to enter if one is not already well-positioned.
3. Return on investment and cost implications of security systems will still drive end users' decisions.
4. Legislation and regulatory bodies continue to heavily influence market changes, security requirements, and consequently, security investment.
5. There is a continued preference for operationally proven technologies as opposed to new concepts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Airport Security Market
4. Regional Analyses
5. Country Analyses
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2p5/global_airport
Feb. 9, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 474
Feb. 9, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 358
Feb. 9, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 183
Feb. 9, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 148
Feb. 9, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 222
Feb. 9, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 588
Feb. 9, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 190
Feb. 9, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 132
Feb. 9, 2016 03:15 PM EST
Feb. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 182
Feb. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 350
Feb. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 163
Feb. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 293
Feb. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 227
SYS-CON Events announced today that iDevices®, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. iDevices, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, has a growing line of HomeKit-enabled products available at the largest retailers worldwide. Through the “Designed with iDevices” co-development program and its custom-built IoT Cloud Infrastruc...
Feb. 9, 2016 02:45 PM EST