|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 08:25 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2p5/global_airport) has announced the addition of the "Global Airport Security Market Assessment Update" report to their offering.
Growth of airport infrastructure throughout the world and a shift towards technological security solutions as opposed to human intensive practices will drive the opportunity in the Airport Security Market over the next 10 years. The research process includes an analysis of secondary and in-house sources as well as interviews with key industry participants and end users. The report indicates the total global airport expenditure from 2012 to 2019. It is further broken down into regions and key security segments, Access Control, Perimeter Security, Personnel, Surveillance, Command and Control, Integration and Screening.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key challenges to airport security in times of economic uncertainty?
- Which segment of airport security provides the greatest opportunity?
- Which region offers the greatest growth in airport security over the forecast period?
- What are the key infrastructure projects for airports worldwide?
- What are the best and most effective security practices currently deployed in airports?
1. Operational efficiency and reduced costs will drive airport operators to invest in security technologies.
2. Competition in the market segments remains strong. It is a difficult market to enter if one is not already well-positioned.
3. Return on investment and cost implications of security systems will still drive end users' decisions.
4. Legislation and regulatory bodies continue to heavily influence market changes, security requirements, and consequently, security investment.
5. There is a continued preference for operationally proven technologies as opposed to new concepts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Airport Security Market
4. Regional Analyses
5. Country Analyses
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2p5/global_airport
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,945
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,895
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,026
Aug. 25, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,950
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,445
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,008
Aug. 24, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 318
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,661
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,300
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 475
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,553
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 346
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 295
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 414
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,438