|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 12:30 PM EDT||
AWeber, the global email marketing software company, has announced it's first-ever, two day educational conference, ASCEND 2014 Digital Marketing Summit. ASCEND was developed to be an exchange of ideas, information, strategies and success stories designed to elevate your business to the next level.
ASCEND will focus on delivering digital marketing tactics, strategies and best practices in an effort to help participants increase sales and profits. The conference will cover a range of topics including: email marketing, content creation, social media, SEO, conversion optimization and buyer psychology.
"ASCEND was created with businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers in mind because starting and running your own business is like scaling a mountain," said AWeber's CMO, Erik Harbison. "The path to success is long, tiring and filled with unexpected obstacles. Not everyone makes it, but for those who reach the top, the gratification is worth the struggle."
Through this conference, AWeber plans to help attendees reach their goals, communicate with their customers and pursue their passions. "AWeber will help them ASCEND to the top of their own personal mountain in 2014 and beyond," said Harbison.
ASCEND's lineup of high profile speakers will draw a world class audience.
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs
- Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing for SAP
- Peter Shankman, Founder of ShankMinds
- Tom Kulzer, Founder & CEO of AWeber
- Justin Rondeau, Chief Evangelist & Editor at WhichTestWon
- Wil Reynolds, Founder of SEER Interactive
- Marcus Sheridan, Author of The Sales Lion
- Erik Harbison, Chief Marketing Officer at AWeber
- Andy Crestodina, Strategic Director at Orbit
- Oli Gardner, Co-Founder of Unbounce
- Geno Prussakov, Founder & CEO of AM Navigator
- Lynette Young, Founder of Purple Stripe Productions
- Sarah Bundy, Founder & CEO of All Inclusive Marketing
- Jennifer Myers Ward, President of ebove & beyond
- Justine Jordan, Director of Marketing for Litmus
- Mohammed Ahmed, Director of Deliverability at AWeber
- Tricia Meyer, Owner of Sunshine Rewards & Helping Moms Connect
ASCEND will feature a number of networking opportunities as well as live on-site support for AWeber customers from our business development teams and customer solutions teams.
ASCEND takes place at the beautiful Westin Hotel in Philadelphia, located in the heart of the City of Brotherly Love. Tickets are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.
AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., helps more than 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately held company was founded in 1998. For more information, visit aweber.com, subscribe to the AWeber blog, or follow on Twitter and Facebook.
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,664
Sep. 26, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,950
Sep. 26, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,729
Sep. 26, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,378
Sep. 26, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,150
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,589
Sep. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,888
Sep. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 330
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,595
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,604
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,837
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,727
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,621
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,118
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,035