|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 08:08 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4jqgr/big_data) has announced the addition of the "Big Data - Delivering the Big Picture to Drive Competitiveness" report to their offering.
Big Data is arguably the biggest opportunity, in a generation, for the travel and tourism industry. The Internet has changed our businesses tremendously - how we look, book, pay for and even consume travel services. With that change has come entire new ways of tracking and measuring travellers' wants, behavior and needs. This means that, more than ever before, suppliers are better able to understand their customers and competitors. In addition, these data are easier than ever to produce, capture, collect, analyze, integrate and use.
Big Data heralds a vast opportunity for all travel and tourism entities. However, the opportunities arrive hand-in-hand with the potential for significant challenges - increased Competition, the need for new flows of Creativity and Content as well as the need to better understand and satisfy Customers.
- The UPS Example
- Macy's Big Story with Big Data
- The Kayak Case
- Big Data at British Airways
- Marriott - Making the Most of Big Data
- adMarketplace - Reinvention Through Big Data Application
- The Target Case - Big Data Leads to Big Embarrassment
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Big Data - The New Creative Gales of Destruction
3. What is Big Data?
4. Why is Big Data Important?
5. Big Data is Big for Travel & Tourism
6. Big Data Drives Competitiveness
7. The Big Data Technology Landscape
8. A Guide to Big Data Suppliers
9. The Internet and Big Data
10. Big Data on the Go
11. Big Data in Action - Case Studies
12. Is Big Data for Big Companies Only?
13. Big Data Limitations and Risks
14. The Future of Big Data
15. Big Data and the Big Picture for Travel and Tourism
16. Twenty Big Data Strategies for Travel and Tourism
17. A Guide to Big Data Implementation
- British Airways
- Tourism Intelligence International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4jqgr/big_data
Aug. 28, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 117
SYS-CON Events announced today that G2G3 will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based on a collective appreciation for user experience, design, and technology, G2G3 is uniquely qualified and motivated to redefine how organizations and people engage in an increasingly digital world.
Aug. 28, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 399
Aug. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 436
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 137
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 12:07 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 178
Aug. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 441
Aug. 28, 2015 11:30 AM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 801
Aug. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 257
Aug. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EDT