|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 09:05 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqcbjj/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Satellite Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market" report to their offering.
The global satellite VSAT market consists of various applications that require high-speed communications in a small, compact package.
VSAT is significantly outpacing some mobile satellite handset technologies and continues to see quick adoption, market penetration, and application growth. Current VSAT applications include broadband, satellite backhaul, maritime, government and military operations, and oil and gas communications.
This research covers market drivers and restraints as well as forecasts and trends, market share, and a discussion of the competitive landscape. Regional breakdowns include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The base year is 2012 and forecasts run through 2019.
- The global satellite VSAT market is currently experiencing solid growth. This growth may surpass cellular and landline network growth in some remote locations.
- Additionally, VSAT is significantly outpacing some of the mobile satellite handset technologies and continues to see quick adoption and market penetration.
- Oil and gas, maritime, and government applications are experiencing strong adoption of VSAT technology to offer communications that would otherwise be unavailable with competing wireless technologies, such as cellular and microwave technology.
- VSAT growth for these markets largely depends on the region, and thus some regions, such as Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC), are seeing drastically stronger growth than more developed regions. Economic conditions also greatly impact VSAT spending, depending on region.
- Ka-band technology is impacting the satellite market in a major way, offering DSL-like speeds with global coverage. More and more, VSAT solutions are taking advantage of Ka-band technology, which will be a significant driving factor for VSAT throughout the forecast period in this research.
- Considering the pace at which Ka-band is being deployed, the study anticipates that the average performance for a VSAT solution will quickly increase.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Satellite VSAT Market
4 Forecast and Trends - Total Satellite VSAT Market
5 Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Satellite VSAT Market
6 North American Breakdown
7 European Breakdown
8 APAC Breakdown
9 Latin American Breakdown
10 ROW Breakdown
11 The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqcbjj/analysis_of_the
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 242
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes ho...
Feb. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 218
SYS-CON Events announced today that AppNeta, the leader in performance insight for business-critical web applications, will exhibit and present at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. AppNeta is the only application performance monitoring (APM) company to provide solutions for all applications – applications you develop internally, business-critical SaaS applications you use and the networks that deli...
Feb. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 387
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 209
Feb. 10, 2016 10:04 AM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 185
Feb. 10, 2016 09:30 AM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 09:20 AM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 380
Feb. 10, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 180
Feb. 10, 2016 08:00 AM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 08:00 AM EST
Feb. 10, 2016 07:45 AM EST Reads: 433
Feb. 10, 2016 07:00 AM EST