|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 09:05 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqcbjj/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Satellite Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market" report to their offering.
The global satellite VSAT market consists of various applications that require high-speed communications in a small, compact package.
VSAT is significantly outpacing some mobile satellite handset technologies and continues to see quick adoption, market penetration, and application growth. Current VSAT applications include broadband, satellite backhaul, maritime, government and military operations, and oil and gas communications.
This research covers market drivers and restraints as well as forecasts and trends, market share, and a discussion of the competitive landscape. Regional breakdowns include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The base year is 2012 and forecasts run through 2019.
- The global satellite VSAT market is currently experiencing solid growth. This growth may surpass cellular and landline network growth in some remote locations.
- Additionally, VSAT is significantly outpacing some of the mobile satellite handset technologies and continues to see quick adoption and market penetration.
- Oil and gas, maritime, and government applications are experiencing strong adoption of VSAT technology to offer communications that would otherwise be unavailable with competing wireless technologies, such as cellular and microwave technology.
- VSAT growth for these markets largely depends on the region, and thus some regions, such as Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC), are seeing drastically stronger growth than more developed regions. Economic conditions also greatly impact VSAT spending, depending on region.
- Ka-band technology is impacting the satellite market in a major way, offering DSL-like speeds with global coverage. More and more, VSAT solutions are taking advantage of Ka-band technology, which will be a significant driving factor for VSAT throughout the forecast period in this research.
- Considering the pace at which Ka-band is being deployed, the study anticipates that the average performance for a VSAT solution will quickly increase.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Satellite VSAT Market
4 Forecast and Trends - Total Satellite VSAT Market
5 Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Satellite VSAT Market
6 North American Breakdown
7 European Breakdown
8 APAC Breakdown
9 Latin American Breakdown
10 ROW Breakdown
11 The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqcbjj/analysis_of_the
Aug. 29, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 836
SYS-CON Events announced today that G2G3 will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based on a collective appreciation for user experience, design, and technology, G2G3 is uniquely qualified and motivated to redefine how organizations and people engage in an increasingly digital world.
Aug. 29, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 425
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on...
Aug. 29, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 149
Aug. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 164
Aug. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 569
Aug. 29, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 127
Aug. 29, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 549
Aug. 29, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 116
Aug. 29, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 370
Aug. 29, 2015 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 503
Aug. 29, 2015 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 341
Aug. 29, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 404
Aug. 29, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 473
Aug. 28, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 302
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of ...
Aug. 28, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 190