|By Business Wire||
|May 8, 2014 09:05 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqcbjj/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Satellite Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market" report to their offering.
The global satellite VSAT market consists of various applications that require high-speed communications in a small, compact package.
VSAT is significantly outpacing some mobile satellite handset technologies and continues to see quick adoption, market penetration, and application growth. Current VSAT applications include broadband, satellite backhaul, maritime, government and military operations, and oil and gas communications.
This research covers market drivers and restraints as well as forecasts and trends, market share, and a discussion of the competitive landscape. Regional breakdowns include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The base year is 2012 and forecasts run through 2019.
- The global satellite VSAT market is currently experiencing solid growth. This growth may surpass cellular and landline network growth in some remote locations.
- Additionally, VSAT is significantly outpacing some of the mobile satellite handset technologies and continues to see quick adoption and market penetration.
- Oil and gas, maritime, and government applications are experiencing strong adoption of VSAT technology to offer communications that would otherwise be unavailable with competing wireless technologies, such as cellular and microwave technology.
- VSAT growth for these markets largely depends on the region, and thus some regions, such as Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC), are seeing drastically stronger growth than more developed regions. Economic conditions also greatly impact VSAT spending, depending on region.
- Ka-band technology is impacting the satellite market in a major way, offering DSL-like speeds with global coverage. More and more, VSAT solutions are taking advantage of Ka-band technology, which will be a significant driving factor for VSAT throughout the forecast period in this research.
- Considering the pace at which Ka-band is being deployed, the study anticipates that the average performance for a VSAT solution will quickly increase.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Satellite VSAT Market
4 Forecast and Trends - Total Satellite VSAT Market
5 Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Satellite VSAT Market
6 North American Breakdown
7 European Breakdown
8 APAC Breakdown
9 Latin American Breakdown
10 ROW Breakdown
11 The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqcbjj/analysis_of_the
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,875
Jan. 19, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,688
Jan. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 4,297
Jan. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 3,874
Jan. 19, 2017 11:15 AM EST Reads: 11,393
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 562
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 4,315
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 4,876
Jan. 19, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,547
Jan. 19, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,546
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Jan. 19, 2017 09:30 AM EST Reads: 6,015
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jan. 19, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 5,178
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed ...
Jan. 19, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 6,332
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 19, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 3,633
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, discussed the best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Jan. 19, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 2,005