|By Business Wire||
|May 12, 2014 06:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3mpn4/electronic) has announced the addition of the "Electronic Security and Access Control Market Report- UK 2014-2018 Analysis" report to their offering.
Key market influences and future prospects up to 2018. This market has continued to experience mixed fortunes, but represents a substantial sector estimated at over £1.3bn. Factors affecting the market include lower levels of capital expenditure in key end-use sectors, along with falling prices. Other market influences include ongoing concerns regarding violent crime, and the now ever-present threat of terrorism, as well as advances in technology.
This report contains original input and a detailed assessment of the market and represents excellent value for money to companies in the industry or considering entry.
Key areas covered include:
- Overall electronic security and access control market size.
- Review of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control sectors.
- Key product trends and end-use applications.
- Main suppliers and distribution channels to the market.
- The report includes a detailed review of recent trends and developments in addition to the future prospects of the market, and offers a comprehensive review of market developments.
Issues of particular interest:
- Decline in major construction projects and RMI programmes in the public sector have impacted on the CCTV, access control and intruder alarm sectors.
- Technological advances have continued to drive the replacement market in particular, e.g. remote monitoring - including wireless technology, cloud based surveillance etc.
- Increasing focus on overall lifecycle cost of a system including product, installation, operational costs, servicing and management costs.
- Greater involvement of IT software and system providers in the electronic security industry driven by technological developments.
- Increasing emphasis on providing a full product and service package including equipment, software, servicing and maintenance.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. The Electronic Security Market
5. End-Use Applications And Drivers
6. Product Mix
7. Supply And Distribution
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3mpn4/electronic.
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 488
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 531
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,986
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,618
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 446
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,478
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 752
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,757
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 560
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 236
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 242
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,025
Sep. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,296
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Sep. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,353
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Sep. 30, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,400