|By Business Wire||
|May 13, 2014 10:01 AM EDT||
CE Week announced today the top five key technology trends expected at the upcoming event, including Wearable Technology, Connected Car, 3D Printing, Next Gen TV and Digital Health and Fitness. Known as the CE industry’s top annual mid-year event, CE Week brings together media, analysts and technology thought leaders for product debuts, a robust conference program and networking events all focused on innovative technology trends. CE Week 2014 is scheduled June 23-27 in New York City, with the CE Week Exhibits and Conference Program scheduled June 25-26 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
“CE Week 2014 will showcase mid-year updates of the industry’s major tech trends,” said Martin Porter, executive producer, CE Week. “From the latest in 3D printing, wearable tech, digital health and beyond, CE Week will represent the hottest trends and tech innovations, making it a must-attend for anyone involved in consumer technology.”
Technology trends expected at CE Week 2014 include:
- Wearable Technology: Fashion meets technology at CE Week with the latest in wearable technology on display. The FashionWare exhibits, scheduled June 25-26 in the Metropolitan Pavilion, will showcase the hottest innovations from smart fabrics, embedded sensors, AR glasses and more. Additionally, the FashionWare Fashion Show, a live runway show during the CE Week Opening Night Reception on June 25, will feature the latest in wearable technology trends.
- Connected Car: The Connected Car will drive the conversation at CE Week with the second annual Connected Car Conference (C3), scheduled June 24. Co-produced by Doug Newcomb, car tech expert and contributor to Wired, Automobile Magazine and PCMag.com, C3 will provide discussions into auto innovations, as well as potential market roadblocks. Major automotive companies will be featured at CE Week including Audiovox, Delphi, Hyundai and Pioneer Electronics.
- 3D Printing: 3D printing made its first splash at CE Week 2009 with the debut of then-startup MakerBot. CE Week 2014 will feature the inaugural 3D Printing Make-off, a two-day competition featuring designers and innovators as they print their most exciting creations before a live audience of media, analysts, retailers and distributors.
- Next Gen TV: The next generation of TV innovation will be on display, including the latest in Ultra HD/4K, with products from top brands such as Seiki, Samsung, Sharp and Sony. The CE Week conference program will highlight trends in next gen TV technology with conferences including Your Next TV, scheduled 9 a.m. – noon, June 24 at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- Digital Health and Fitness: The latest health and fitness technology trends will take center stage at CE Week with the Battle of the Bands, scheduled 12:30-1:30 p.m., June 25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion, featuring the hottest activity trackers on the market. Additionally, the CE Week conference program will feature, “Digital Health: What’s the Prognosis?” at 12:45 p.m., June 26 in the Altman Gallery.
Additional CE Week conference programs focused on the latest technology trends include the VideoNuze Online Video Advertising Summit, as well as the 2nd Screen Sports Summit. For the complete list of conference sessions at CE Week 2014 visit CEWeekNY.com.
Other key exhibit areas at CE Week 2014 featuring cutting-edge innovation include iLounge NYC, showcasing the latest in the Apple® accessory market, and the Innovation Zone, where tech innovators and startups will launch their new products.
For more information on exhibitors or conference sessions, or to register for CE Week 2014, visit CEWeekNY.com. Follow CE Week 2014 on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter and use the official CE Week hashtag, #CEWeek.
About CE Week:
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is organized in association with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,267
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 541
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,104
Jul. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 605
Jul. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,055
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 511
Jul. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 969
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,854
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,122
Jul. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,360
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,400
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 629
Jul. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 544
Jul. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,110
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,516