|By Business Wire||
|May 13, 2014 02:24 PM EDT||
AOD Software, delivering the industry’s leading integrated software solution to long-term care providers, will hold its annual users’ educational conference (UC) May 19 – 23, 2014, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. On the heels of a record first quarter of growth, this year’s event marks the largest conference in AOD’s history, and will feature more attendees and educational sessions than previous years. The upcoming UC is also one of the largest gatherings of continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) in the country.
“At AOD, open lines of communication are the foundation for the committed partnerships we have with our clients,” says Aric Agmon, president and CEO of AOD. “This event is another avenue for us to hear key suggestions for innovation that would benefit our clients and showcase our newest product developments. We’ve heard from our clients that over the years, they have seen the ideas expressed during the year or at the users’ conference implemented in updates. This direct connection ensures that we tailor our solutions to fit their needs, and as a group, we can shape a shared vision for the future of long-term care.”
The 2014 UC theme of “Integrate. Innovate. Motivate.” focuses on creating a collaborative learning experience. Over a five day period, attendees will have the chance to share ideas and experiences and hear from industry leaders on the future of senior living. AOD’s senior management will discuss the company vision, challenges and successes; and will be available throughout the event for clients. Keynote speaker Steve Shields, president and CEO of Action Pact LLC, will outline the history of senior living – where the industry has been, where it is now and the direction he believes it needs to be going – and the responsibilities long-term care providers have in creating the future of senior living.
This year’s program will feature more than 70 expert-led educational opportunities designed to provide attendees with new tools and ideas to enhance day-to-day processes, address industry challenges and improve the quality of resident care. Attendees will experience:
- Peer networking opportunities. Attendees can take advantage of numerous networking events with long-term care administrators and decision-makers.
- Product strategy. Users will have hands-on training with the product and discover how AOD’s integrated software suite, Answers™, which includes a single point of access to integrated clinical, financial, operational and point of sale solutions, can help facilities increase productivity, reduce errors and cut costs through standardized workflow across the enterprise.
- One-on-one software advice. The Genius Lab gives attendees the opportunity to work one-on-one with an “AOD Genius” to answer specific product questions and learn how to optimize Answers™.
- Open mic forums: Roundtables, focused taskforces and councils will give attendees the opportunity to share their insights, allowing AOD to hear from customers and discuss the vision and evolution of the product roadmap.
- Market dynamics and influences. Attendees will gain a better understanding of the long-term care industry and key drivers impacting the long-term care market.
About AOD Software
AOD is the industry’s leading provider of integrated clinical, financial, operational and point-of-sale solutions to long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) facilities. With more than 45 modules, AOD’s software solution, Answers™, is the most comprehensive solution in the industry, offering single-point access to robust, enterprise-wide functionality, including electronic health records (EHR), MDS, care plans, assisted living, home health, human resources, billing, payroll and financials (general ledger, accounts payable, facilities management and donor development). The software suite is the industry’s only fully integrated system that maximizes the capabilities of Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs), Skilled Nursing Home Facilities (SNFs), Independent Living, Rehabilitation and Home care and Home health agencies. For more information, please visit www.AODsoftware.com.
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,908
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 618
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 399
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Aug. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,202
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,543
Aug. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,363
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,888
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,594
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 583
Aug. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,386
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 546
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,829
Aug. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 492
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 607