|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit EMEA, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) today announced a significant new release of Adobe Media Optimizer, the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform. The latest innovations increase performance by up to 25 percent through new, predictive modeling algorithms that accurately forecast and optimize campaigns across search, social and display channels. The completely redesigned user interface maximizes marketer efficiency through simplified campaign management, innovative data visualizations, and controls that implement campaign adjustments within seconds.
“Accurately predicting campaign performance across desktops and mobile platforms is imperative for optimal success in the programmatic ad market,” said Justin Merickel, senior director of Advertising Solutions, Adobe. ”Adobe Media Optimizer is the first solution in the industry to truly pioneer algorithmic optimization. By capitalizing on big data, customers can accurately predict campaign outcomes for maximum return on their investment.”
Integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud enhances Adobe Media Optimizer’s value with data management, collaboration tools, single sign-on, tag management, and seamless segment sharing to make customers more successful. Major new features in Media Optimizer are available immediately and include:
- Next-Generation Predictive Modeling Algorithms: New algorithms use the power of big data to accurately predict campaign performance and drive ROI across desktop and mobile devices. Marketers can evaluate their options to increase performance in real-time and automate budget allocations through campaign simulations and spend recommendations. Unique mobile bid adjustments in Media Optimizer allow marketers to also manage search marketing bids on the fly and by device type, geo location, audience, time of day, and other attributes.
- Unified Campaign Analysis: Through the tight integration with Adobe Analytics, website engagement data is passed to Media Optimizer while Media Optimizer is sending search engine metrics (e.g. impressions, click volume, cost per click, etc.) to Analytics, giving marketers a unified analysis and holistic insights into their campaigns. With the integration, Media Optimizer customers have seen search campaign performance increase by an extra seven to 25 percent, with an average lift of 16 percent.
- Extended Audience Reach: Audience management capabilities in Media Optimizer allow marketers to efficiently manage and optimize remarketing lists for Google search ads. With look-alike modeling, marketers can identify new prospects whose characteristics and behaviors are similar to top customers, further extending campaign reach. A unified view of all audiences enables marketers to also quickly identify high-value customers and deliver targeted messages that inspire them to act.
- Real-Time Campaign Management: A fully redesigned user interface advances the user experience by making it easier to set-up, adjust, monitor, and optimize campaigns across channels in real time. New tools to forecast performance when budgets and goals change give marketers full flexibility and help ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Retail Advertising Optimization: By integrating feed and campaign management, retail campaigns can now be simplified at scale. Google Shopping campaigns and creative assets for display advertising can be managed from a single, optimized feed. Additionally, the streamlined feed and reporting structure offers accurate attribution to drive increased revenue.
Keith Nichols, Global Digital Marketing & Mobility, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- "We've seen huge performance gains with Adobe Media Optimizer and its integration with Adobe Analytics. Media Optimizer's predictive modeling capabilities have improved our campaign ROI by 78% and the solution provides accurate forecasts to help us run more effective digital marketing programs.”
Christopher Jowsey, senior manager of Web Ecommerce, Lenovo
- “Adobe Media Optimizer enables us to readily evaluate and improve how each channel is performing. With that information, we can fine-tune our channel mix and invest appropriately in each for the best possible return on ad spend (ROAS). Additionally, the unified analysis and holistic insight into our campaigns using the integration between Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Analytics has recently contributed to an 11 percent uplift in search campaign performance.”
- Adobe Media Optimizer Video Demo
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog Post
- Follow @AdobeAds on Twitter
- Adobe Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Adobe Media Optimizer Website
About Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer, one of six solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, is the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform delivering ad management, optimization and forecasting across search, display and social media channels. Used by more than 500 global customers, Adobe Media Optimizer delivers more than 300 million prospects each month and manages more than $2 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of its customers.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,280
Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of companies worldwide-from publishers and broadcasters, to enterprises, marketing agencies and household-name brands. Building on its established design leadership, Adobe enables customers not o...
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 264
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,158
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Sep. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,230
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,485
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,697
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,265
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,257
Businesses are struggling to manage the information flow and interactions between all of these new devices and things jumping on their network, and the apps and IT systems they control. The data businesses gather is only helpful if they can do something with it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Witeck, Principal Technology Strategist at Citrix, will discuss how different the impact of IoT will be for large businesses, expanding how IoT will allow large organizations to make their legacy ap...
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 481
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Sep. 30, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,220
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,205
"We have several customers now running private clouds. They're not as large as they should be but it's getting there. The adoption challenge has been pretty simple. Look at the world today of virtualization vs cloud," stated Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,520
Developing software for the Internet of Things (IoT) comes with its own set of challenges. Security, privacy, and unified standards are a few key issues. In addition, each IoT product is comprised of (at least) three separate application components: the software embedded in the device, the back-end service, and the mobile application for the end user’s controls. Each component is developed by a different team, using different technologies and practices, and deployed to a different stack/target –...
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,569
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,094
One of biggest questions about Big Data is “How do we harness all that information for business use quickly and effectively?” Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or spatial technology is about more than making maps, but adding critical context and meaning to data of all types, coming from all different channels – even sensors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, William (Bill) Meehan, director of utility solutions for Esri, will take a closer look at the current state of spatial technology and ar...
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 511