|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit EMEA, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) today announced a significant new release of Adobe Media Optimizer, the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform. The latest innovations increase performance by up to 25 percent through new, predictive modeling algorithms that accurately forecast and optimize campaigns across search, social and display channels. The completely redesigned user interface maximizes marketer efficiency through simplified campaign management, innovative data visualizations, and controls that implement campaign adjustments within seconds.
“Accurately predicting campaign performance across desktops and mobile platforms is imperative for optimal success in the programmatic ad market,” said Justin Merickel, senior director of Advertising Solutions, Adobe. ”Adobe Media Optimizer is the first solution in the industry to truly pioneer algorithmic optimization. By capitalizing on big data, customers can accurately predict campaign outcomes for maximum return on their investment.”
Integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud enhances Adobe Media Optimizer’s value with data management, collaboration tools, single sign-on, tag management, and seamless segment sharing to make customers more successful. Major new features in Media Optimizer are available immediately and include:
- Next-Generation Predictive Modeling Algorithms: New algorithms use the power of big data to accurately predict campaign performance and drive ROI across desktop and mobile devices. Marketers can evaluate their options to increase performance in real-time and automate budget allocations through campaign simulations and spend recommendations. Unique mobile bid adjustments in Media Optimizer allow marketers to also manage search marketing bids on the fly and by device type, geo location, audience, time of day, and other attributes.
- Unified Campaign Analysis: Through the tight integration with Adobe Analytics, website engagement data is passed to Media Optimizer while Media Optimizer is sending search engine metrics (e.g. impressions, click volume, cost per click, etc.) to Analytics, giving marketers a unified analysis and holistic insights into their campaigns. With the integration, Media Optimizer customers have seen search campaign performance increase by an extra seven to 25 percent, with an average lift of 16 percent.
- Extended Audience Reach: Audience management capabilities in Media Optimizer allow marketers to efficiently manage and optimize remarketing lists for Google search ads. With look-alike modeling, marketers can identify new prospects whose characteristics and behaviors are similar to top customers, further extending campaign reach. A unified view of all audiences enables marketers to also quickly identify high-value customers and deliver targeted messages that inspire them to act.
- Real-Time Campaign Management: A fully redesigned user interface advances the user experience by making it easier to set-up, adjust, monitor, and optimize campaigns across channels in real time. New tools to forecast performance when budgets and goals change give marketers full flexibility and help ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Retail Advertising Optimization: By integrating feed and campaign management, retail campaigns can now be simplified at scale. Google Shopping campaigns and creative assets for display advertising can be managed from a single, optimized feed. Additionally, the streamlined feed and reporting structure offers accurate attribution to drive increased revenue.
Keith Nichols, Global Digital Marketing & Mobility, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- "We've seen huge performance gains with Adobe Media Optimizer and its integration with Adobe Analytics. Media Optimizer's predictive modeling capabilities have improved our campaign ROI by 78% and the solution provides accurate forecasts to help us run more effective digital marketing programs.”
Christopher Jowsey, senior manager of Web Ecommerce, Lenovo
- “Adobe Media Optimizer enables us to readily evaluate and improve how each channel is performing. With that information, we can fine-tune our channel mix and invest appropriately in each for the best possible return on ad spend (ROAS). Additionally, the unified analysis and holistic insight into our campaigns using the integration between Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Analytics has recently contributed to an 11 percent uplift in search campaign performance.”
- Adobe Media Optimizer Video Demo
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog Post
- Follow @AdobeAds on Twitter
- Adobe Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Adobe Media Optimizer Website
About Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer, one of six solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, is the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform delivering ad management, optimization and forecasting across search, display and social media channels. Used by more than 500 global customers, Adobe Media Optimizer delivers more than 300 million prospects each month and manages more than $2 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of its customers.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
So you think you are a DevOps warrior, huh? Put your money (not really, it’s free) where your metrics are and prove it by taking The Ultimate DevOps Geek Quiz Challenge, sponsored by DevOps Summit. Battle through the set of tough questions created by industry thought leaders to earn your bragging rights and win some cool prizes.
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,976
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,901
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,143
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,447
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 828
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 858
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,002
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,703
Successful transition from traditional IT to cloud computing requires three key ingredients: an IT architecture that allows companies to extend their internal best practices to the cloud, a cost point that allows economies of scale, and automated processes that manage risk exposure and maintain regulatory compliance with industry regulations (FFIEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA). The unique combination of VMware, the IBM Cloud, and Cloud Raxak, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a co...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,207
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 982
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 8,412
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,517
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,312
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,868
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,540