|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit EMEA, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) today announced a significant new release of Adobe Media Optimizer, the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform. The latest innovations increase performance by up to 25 percent through new, predictive modeling algorithms that accurately forecast and optimize campaigns across search, social and display channels. The completely redesigned user interface maximizes marketer efficiency through simplified campaign management, innovative data visualizations, and controls that implement campaign adjustments within seconds.
“Accurately predicting campaign performance across desktops and mobile platforms is imperative for optimal success in the programmatic ad market,” said Justin Merickel, senior director of Advertising Solutions, Adobe. ”Adobe Media Optimizer is the first solution in the industry to truly pioneer algorithmic optimization. By capitalizing on big data, customers can accurately predict campaign outcomes for maximum return on their investment.”
Integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud enhances Adobe Media Optimizer’s value with data management, collaboration tools, single sign-on, tag management, and seamless segment sharing to make customers more successful. Major new features in Media Optimizer are available immediately and include:
- Next-Generation Predictive Modeling Algorithms: New algorithms use the power of big data to accurately predict campaign performance and drive ROI across desktop and mobile devices. Marketers can evaluate their options to increase performance in real-time and automate budget allocations through campaign simulations and spend recommendations. Unique mobile bid adjustments in Media Optimizer allow marketers to also manage search marketing bids on the fly and by device type, geo location, audience, time of day, and other attributes.
- Unified Campaign Analysis: Through the tight integration with Adobe Analytics, website engagement data is passed to Media Optimizer while Media Optimizer is sending search engine metrics (e.g. impressions, click volume, cost per click, etc.) to Analytics, giving marketers a unified analysis and holistic insights into their campaigns. With the integration, Media Optimizer customers have seen search campaign performance increase by an extra seven to 25 percent, with an average lift of 16 percent.
- Extended Audience Reach: Audience management capabilities in Media Optimizer allow marketers to efficiently manage and optimize remarketing lists for Google search ads. With look-alike modeling, marketers can identify new prospects whose characteristics and behaviors are similar to top customers, further extending campaign reach. A unified view of all audiences enables marketers to also quickly identify high-value customers and deliver targeted messages that inspire them to act.
- Real-Time Campaign Management: A fully redesigned user interface advances the user experience by making it easier to set-up, adjust, monitor, and optimize campaigns across channels in real time. New tools to forecast performance when budgets and goals change give marketers full flexibility and help ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Retail Advertising Optimization: By integrating feed and campaign management, retail campaigns can now be simplified at scale. Google Shopping campaigns and creative assets for display advertising can be managed from a single, optimized feed. Additionally, the streamlined feed and reporting structure offers accurate attribution to drive increased revenue.
Keith Nichols, Global Digital Marketing & Mobility, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- "We've seen huge performance gains with Adobe Media Optimizer and its integration with Adobe Analytics. Media Optimizer's predictive modeling capabilities have improved our campaign ROI by 78% and the solution provides accurate forecasts to help us run more effective digital marketing programs.”
Christopher Jowsey, senior manager of Web Ecommerce, Lenovo
- “Adobe Media Optimizer enables us to readily evaluate and improve how each channel is performing. With that information, we can fine-tune our channel mix and invest appropriately in each for the best possible return on ad spend (ROAS). Additionally, the unified analysis and holistic insight into our campaigns using the integration between Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Analytics has recently contributed to an 11 percent uplift in search campaign performance.”
- Adobe Media Optimizer Video Demo
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog Post
- Follow @AdobeAds on Twitter
- Adobe Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Adobe Media Optimizer Website
About Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer, one of six solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, is the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform delivering ad management, optimization and forecasting across search, display and social media channels. Used by more than 500 global customers, Adobe Media Optimizer delivers more than 300 million prospects each month and manages more than $2 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of its customers.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,484
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,744
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,172
Actian Corporation has announced the latest version of the Actian Vector in Hadoop (VectorH) database, generally available at the end of July. VectorH is based on the same query engine that powers Actian Vector, which recently doubled the TPC-H benchmark record for non-clustered systems at the 3000GB scale factor (see tpc.org/3323). The ability to easily ingest information from different data sources and rapidly develop queries to make better business decisions is becoming increasingly importan...
Jul. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 952
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 922
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it ...
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 383
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 983
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,246
ReadyTalk has expanded the capabilities of the FoxDen collaboration platform announced late last year to include FoxDen Connect, an in-room video collaboration experience that launches with a single touch. With FoxDen Connect, users can now not only engage in HD video conferencing between iOS and Android mobile devices or Chrome browsers, but also set up in-person meeting rooms for video interactions. A host’s mobile device automatically recognizes the presence of a meeting room via beacon tech...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 402
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,081
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 443
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet a...
Jul. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 667
On Dice.com, the number of job postings asking for skill in Amazon Web Services increased 76 percent between June 2015 and June 2016. Salesforce.com saw its own skill mentions increase 37 percent, while DevOps and Cloud rose 35 percent and 28 percent, respectively. Even as they expand their presence in the cloud, companies are also looking for tech professionals who can manage projects, crunch data, and figure out how to make systems run more autonomously. Mentions of ‘data science’ as a skill ...
Jul. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 464
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, will provide economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session will also include a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Jul. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 390
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,207