|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit EMEA, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) today announced a significant new release of Adobe Media Optimizer, the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform. The latest innovations increase performance by up to 25 percent through new, predictive modeling algorithms that accurately forecast and optimize campaigns across search, social and display channels. The completely redesigned user interface maximizes marketer efficiency through simplified campaign management, innovative data visualizations, and controls that implement campaign adjustments within seconds.
“Accurately predicting campaign performance across desktops and mobile platforms is imperative for optimal success in the programmatic ad market,” said Justin Merickel, senior director of Advertising Solutions, Adobe. ”Adobe Media Optimizer is the first solution in the industry to truly pioneer algorithmic optimization. By capitalizing on big data, customers can accurately predict campaign outcomes for maximum return on their investment.”
Integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud enhances Adobe Media Optimizer’s value with data management, collaboration tools, single sign-on, tag management, and seamless segment sharing to make customers more successful. Major new features in Media Optimizer are available immediately and include:
- Next-Generation Predictive Modeling Algorithms: New algorithms use the power of big data to accurately predict campaign performance and drive ROI across desktop and mobile devices. Marketers can evaluate their options to increase performance in real-time and automate budget allocations through campaign simulations and spend recommendations. Unique mobile bid adjustments in Media Optimizer allow marketers to also manage search marketing bids on the fly and by device type, geo location, audience, time of day, and other attributes.
- Unified Campaign Analysis: Through the tight integration with Adobe Analytics, website engagement data is passed to Media Optimizer while Media Optimizer is sending search engine metrics (e.g. impressions, click volume, cost per click, etc.) to Analytics, giving marketers a unified analysis and holistic insights into their campaigns. With the integration, Media Optimizer customers have seen search campaign performance increase by an extra seven to 25 percent, with an average lift of 16 percent.
- Extended Audience Reach: Audience management capabilities in Media Optimizer allow marketers to efficiently manage and optimize remarketing lists for Google search ads. With look-alike modeling, marketers can identify new prospects whose characteristics and behaviors are similar to top customers, further extending campaign reach. A unified view of all audiences enables marketers to also quickly identify high-value customers and deliver targeted messages that inspire them to act.
- Real-Time Campaign Management: A fully redesigned user interface advances the user experience by making it easier to set-up, adjust, monitor, and optimize campaigns across channels in real time. New tools to forecast performance when budgets and goals change give marketers full flexibility and help ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Retail Advertising Optimization: By integrating feed and campaign management, retail campaigns can now be simplified at scale. Google Shopping campaigns and creative assets for display advertising can be managed from a single, optimized feed. Additionally, the streamlined feed and reporting structure offers accurate attribution to drive increased revenue.
Keith Nichols, Global Digital Marketing & Mobility, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- "We've seen huge performance gains with Adobe Media Optimizer and its integration with Adobe Analytics. Media Optimizer's predictive modeling capabilities have improved our campaign ROI by 78% and the solution provides accurate forecasts to help us run more effective digital marketing programs.”
Christopher Jowsey, senior manager of Web Ecommerce, Lenovo
- “Adobe Media Optimizer enables us to readily evaluate and improve how each channel is performing. With that information, we can fine-tune our channel mix and invest appropriately in each for the best possible return on ad spend (ROAS). Additionally, the unified analysis and holistic insight into our campaigns using the integration between Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Analytics has recently contributed to an 11 percent uplift in search campaign performance.”
- Adobe Media Optimizer Video Demo
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog Post
- Follow @AdobeAds on Twitter
- Adobe Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Adobe Media Optimizer Website
About Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer, one of six solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, is the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform delivering ad management, optimization and forecasting across search, display and social media channels. Used by more than 500 global customers, Adobe Media Optimizer delivers more than 300 million prospects each month and manages more than $2 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of its customers.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,761
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,135
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,068
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,960
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,819
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,993
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,340
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,774
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, wil...
Aug. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 736
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,093
Enterprises have forever faced challenges surrounding the sharing of their intellectual property. Emerging cloud adoption has made it more compelling for enterprises to digitize their content, making them available over a wide variety of devices across the Internet. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Santosh Ahuja, Director of Architecture at Impiger Technologies, will introduce various mechanisms provided by cloud service providers today to manage and share digital content in a secure manner....
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 730
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,579
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,884
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Aug. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,635
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 585