|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit EMEA, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) today announced a significant new release of Adobe Media Optimizer, the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform. The latest innovations increase performance by up to 25 percent through new, predictive modeling algorithms that accurately forecast and optimize campaigns across search, social and display channels. The completely redesigned user interface maximizes marketer efficiency through simplified campaign management, innovative data visualizations, and controls that implement campaign adjustments within seconds.
“Accurately predicting campaign performance across desktops and mobile platforms is imperative for optimal success in the programmatic ad market,” said Justin Merickel, senior director of Advertising Solutions, Adobe. ”Adobe Media Optimizer is the first solution in the industry to truly pioneer algorithmic optimization. By capitalizing on big data, customers can accurately predict campaign outcomes for maximum return on their investment.”
Integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud enhances Adobe Media Optimizer’s value with data management, collaboration tools, single sign-on, tag management, and seamless segment sharing to make customers more successful. Major new features in Media Optimizer are available immediately and include:
- Next-Generation Predictive Modeling Algorithms: New algorithms use the power of big data to accurately predict campaign performance and drive ROI across desktop and mobile devices. Marketers can evaluate their options to increase performance in real-time and automate budget allocations through campaign simulations and spend recommendations. Unique mobile bid adjustments in Media Optimizer allow marketers to also manage search marketing bids on the fly and by device type, geo location, audience, time of day, and other attributes.
- Unified Campaign Analysis: Through the tight integration with Adobe Analytics, website engagement data is passed to Media Optimizer while Media Optimizer is sending search engine metrics (e.g. impressions, click volume, cost per click, etc.) to Analytics, giving marketers a unified analysis and holistic insights into their campaigns. With the integration, Media Optimizer customers have seen search campaign performance increase by an extra seven to 25 percent, with an average lift of 16 percent.
- Extended Audience Reach: Audience management capabilities in Media Optimizer allow marketers to efficiently manage and optimize remarketing lists for Google search ads. With look-alike modeling, marketers can identify new prospects whose characteristics and behaviors are similar to top customers, further extending campaign reach. A unified view of all audiences enables marketers to also quickly identify high-value customers and deliver targeted messages that inspire them to act.
- Real-Time Campaign Management: A fully redesigned user interface advances the user experience by making it easier to set-up, adjust, monitor, and optimize campaigns across channels in real time. New tools to forecast performance when budgets and goals change give marketers full flexibility and help ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Retail Advertising Optimization: By integrating feed and campaign management, retail campaigns can now be simplified at scale. Google Shopping campaigns and creative assets for display advertising can be managed from a single, optimized feed. Additionally, the streamlined feed and reporting structure offers accurate attribution to drive increased revenue.
Keith Nichols, Global Digital Marketing & Mobility, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- "We've seen huge performance gains with Adobe Media Optimizer and its integration with Adobe Analytics. Media Optimizer's predictive modeling capabilities have improved our campaign ROI by 78% and the solution provides accurate forecasts to help us run more effective digital marketing programs.”
Christopher Jowsey, senior manager of Web Ecommerce, Lenovo
- “Adobe Media Optimizer enables us to readily evaluate and improve how each channel is performing. With that information, we can fine-tune our channel mix and invest appropriately in each for the best possible return on ad spend (ROAS). Additionally, the unified analysis and holistic insight into our campaigns using the integration between Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Analytics has recently contributed to an 11 percent uplift in search campaign performance.”
- Adobe Media Optimizer Video Demo
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog Post
- Follow @AdobeAds on Twitter
- Adobe Marketing Cloud on Facebook
- Adobe Media Optimizer Website
About Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer, one of six solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, is the industry’s most advanced digital advertising platform delivering ad management, optimization and forecasting across search, display and social media channels. Used by more than 500 global customers, Adobe Media Optimizer delivers more than 300 million prospects each month and manages more than $2 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of its customers.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 27, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,440
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, vice president of DevOps Product and Solutions Marketing at CA Technologies, has been named co-conference chair of DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 27, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,635
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Apr. 27, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 9,215
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Apr. 27, 2017 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,031
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Apr. 27, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 877
Translating agile methodology into real-world best practices within the modern software factory has driven widespread DevOps adoption, yet much work remains to expand workflows and tooling across the enterprise. As models evolve from pockets of experimentation into wholescale organizational reinvention, practitioners find themselves challenged to incorporate the culture and architecture necessary to support DevOps at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior...
Apr. 27, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,888
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Apr. 27, 2017 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 7,289
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 27, 2017 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,259
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Apr. 27, 2017 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 9,101
Join IBM November 2 at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, and learn how to go beyond multi-speed it to bring agility to traditional enterprise applications. Technology innovation is the driving force behind modern business and enterprises must respond by increasing the speed and efficiency of software delivery. The challenge is that existing enterprise applications are expensive to develop and difficult to modernize. This often results in what Gartner calls ...
Apr. 27, 2017 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,268
Multiple data types are pouring into IoT deployments. Data is coming in small packages as well as enormous files and data streams of many sizes. Widespread use of mobile devices adds to the total. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the tools and environments that are being put to use in IoT deployments, as well as the team skills a modern enterprise IT shop needs to keep things running, get a handle on all this data, and deli...
Apr. 27, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,480
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Apr. 27, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 721
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 27, 2017 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,129
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound e...
Apr. 27, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,311
Automation is enabling enterprises to design, deploy, and manage more complex, hybrid cloud environments. Yet the people who manage these environments must be trained in and understanding these environments better than ever before. A new era of analytics and cognitive computing is adding intelligence, but also more complexity, to these cloud environments. How smart is your cloud? How smart should it be? In this power panel at 20th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, pane...
Apr. 27, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,288