|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 04:38 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqftbn/higher_education) has announced the addition of the "Higher Education Market [Software Solutions, Content & Collaboration, Data Security & Compliance, Campus Technology, Student & Curriculum, Performance Management] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)" report to their offering.
The higher education market in this report is defined as the summation of higher education hardware devices, software solutions and services. The report identifies the latest patterns and technology that is essential for any institution across the globe. This market is still in the growth stage, as colleges and universities are not very open towards the latest technological changes. The report analyzes the importance of technology in higher education and the impact on students and educators in the long run.
Many higher education institutions lack in the adoption of software solutions and services due to the privacy and security issues related to it. It is estimated that the use of such technology to its highest potential would take a few years. With increase in mobile technology and electronic learning, content and collaboration within the campus has become faster. The major restraint in this market is the increase in cost of education and decreased government funding for the adoption of technology.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, is one of the economic factors which are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, the dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia Pacific (APAC) regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into hardware, software solutions and services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different users and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position ones business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end user analysis, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one's company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- Interactive White Board
- Content and Collaboration
- Data Security and Compliance
- Campus Technology
- Student and Curriculum
- Performance Management
- Consulting and Advisory
- Training and Support
- State Universities
- Community Colleges
- Private Colleges
- Adobe Corporation
- Blackboard, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Educomp Solutions
- Oracle Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Smart Technologies, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqftbn/higher_education
Dec. 9, 2016 12:12 PM EST Reads: 137
Dec. 9, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 684
Dec. 9, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 7,359
Dec. 9, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 2,232
Dec. 9, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,536
Dec. 9, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 2,370
Dec. 9, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 526
Dec. 9, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,004
Dec. 9, 2016 11:21 AM EST Reads: 204
Dec. 9, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 707
Dec. 9, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 729
Dec. 9, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,092
Dec. 9, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 1,926
Dec. 9, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 1,985
Dec. 9, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 438