|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 11:28 AM EDT||
1st Global, a research and consulting partner to select CPA and wealth management firms, has launched a new mobile app that connects advisors and wealth management assistants with the important information they need while they are on-the-go.
“We know that it is becoming more and more important for advisors and wealth management assistants to have a reliable lifeline to their offices and 1st Global, wherever they may be,” says 1st Global Chief Marketing Officer Brian M. Finnigan. “The new 1st Global mobile app has been designed and developed to be just that – a lifeline that provides critical information and capabilities when and where they need it.”
Click here for a brief video highlighting some of the new 1st Global mobile app’s capabilities.
The new mobile app from 1st Global has six key features:
- Account Access: Users can search by client name, ticker symbol or CUSIP number to view client account holdings and balances as of the previous day’s close.
- Service Requests: Financial advisors and wealth management assistants can create or check the status of service requests that have been submitted to 1st Global’s Client Services team.
- Calendar and Events: Users can register for 1st Global events, such as Communities or National Conference, and view his or her personalized calendar generated by the Financial Advisor website.
- News and Headlines: Financial advisors and wealth management assistants can read the latest edition of 1st Weekly, the company’s informational newsletter, as well as all the latest headlines from 1st Global.
- Client Materials: When meeting with clients or simply seeking to communicate with them, users can download or email client-approved materials to your clients directly from the app.
- Alerts: Financial advisors and wealth management assistants can receive push alerts when important announcements are made or events occur.
Due to the sensitive nature of the information accessible, the 1st Global software development team built the app leveraging RSA SecurID, a two-factor authentication security feature that is used by the world’s most secure companies. In addition, wealth management assistants and those advisors that work with multiple CPA firms can securely view and sort client information by rep of record.
“We feel that the new 1st Global app is unique within the financial services industry because it is a truly a native application and not just a mobile friendly website,” says Finnigan. “It’s another example of how 1st Global goes above and beyond to aide in the continued success of our partner firms.”
The new 1st Global mobile app was recently introduced to 1st Global advisors at Eagles Executive Forum 2014, a three-day leadership conference, and is now available on the Apple App Store. To learn more about the app, visit www.1stGlobal.com/app.
Members of the media can contact Ryan George ([email protected]), Director of Communications at 1st Global, for more information.
About 1st Global
1st Global was founded in 1992 by CPAs who believe that accounting, tax and estate planning firms are uniquely qualified to provide comprehensive wealth management services to their clients. 1st Global is a research and consulting partner that provides CPA, tax and estate planning firms the education, technology, business-building framework and client solutions that make these firms leaders in their professions through dedicated professional client relationships built around wealth management.
Around 400 firms have chosen to affiliate with 1st Global, making us one of the largest financial services partners for the tax, accounting and legal professions.
1st Global Capital Corp. is a member of FINRA and SIPC and is headquartered at 12750 Merit Drive, Suite 1200 in Dallas, Texas, 214-294-5000. Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc., an SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. Additional information about 1st Global is available via the Internet at www.1stGlobal.com.
Aug. 31, 2015 03:15 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 242
Aug. 31, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 349
Aug. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 453
Aug. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 410
Aug. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 141
Aug. 31, 2015 02:13 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 178
Aug. 31, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 412
Aug. 31, 2015 01:05 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 356
Aug. 31, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 200
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 31, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 891