|By Marketwired .||
|May 14, 2014 04:32 PM EDT||
EDMONTON, AB--(Marketwired - May 14, 2014) - Pingify International Inc. (OTCQB: PGFY) is an Edmonton, Alberta-based startup in the classified space. Pingify's patented technology enables users to receive information about classified listings directly on the mobile device via "Pings."
On March 13, 2012 Pingify International, Inc. signed an agreement with Beyond.com, a premier Career Network focused on helping people grow and succeed professionally by connecting job seekers and employers through 70 unique career channels and 3,000 industry and regional communities. The basic terms of the agreement were as follows:
1. Beyond.com will pay PINGIFY INTERNATIONAL INC. $.05 per click.
2. Beyond.com, at its discretion, may raise or lower this daily cap at any time by delivering notice to Client through electronic means.
3. Beyond.com would provide API access to PINGIFY INTERNATIONAL INC. to integrate into PINGIFY INTERNATIONAL INC.'s job search results.
4. Beyond.com will provide one or more API keys to track unique registrations from PINGIFY INTERNATIONAL INC.
5. Total clicks will be tracked by Pingify. All monthly payments will be delivered monthly and will be based on Pingify's tracking information.
6. Either party may terminate for any reason with 24 hours' notice through electronic or written communication.
In accordance with the terms of the Agreement dated March 1, 2012 between Pingify International, Inc. and Beyond.com, on May 9, 2014 Beyond.com gave written notice to Pingify International, Inc. that they were terminating the Agreement due to the fact that Pingify International did not generate any leads. There has been no revenue generated from the Beyond.com Agreement as of May 10, 2014.
Dec. 9, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 876
Dec. 9, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 681
Dec. 9, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,171
Dec. 8, 2016 09:45 PM EST Reads: 1,237
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,670
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 959
Dec. 8, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,891
Dec. 8, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 330
Dec. 8, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 392
Dec. 8, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 956
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 951
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,726
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,822
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,851
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,255