|By Business Wire||
|May 15, 2014 12:01 PM EDT||
Zuora, the subscription billing, commerce and finance leader, today announced the return of Subscribed in San Francisco, the only conference uniquely designed to help leaders in finance, IT, marketing, operations and sales embrace subscription models to transform and modernize their businesses. Now in its third year, Subscribed brings together more than 1,000 leaders from across the globe to discuss everything from the best ways to launch and grow a subscription business to practical tips for enterprises as they move toward subscription-based offerings and look for new ways to build trust and deepen relationships with customers.
This year’s theme is The Disruption of Everything and will showcase the dramatic shift in the way both consumers and companies want to do business. Today, people prefer to subscribe to a service rather simply buy a product. It's happening everywhere and this shift is being felt across all industries and market segments, impacting everything from music to transportation to hospitality to healthcare to education and beyond.
This is the only event on the planet where attendees will walk away with innovative pricing strategies, the secrets of customer acquisition and retention, a new set of financial metrics to run a business, and tools to automate subscription operations.
Notable speakers include:
- David Wadhwani, senior vice-president and general manager with Adobe, who will be on hand to share lessons learned from the company’s recent shift toward a subscription-based business model.
- Mike Kail, CIO of Netflix, who will discuss the strategies, challenges and pay-offs of embracing an all-cloud strategy to accelerate innovation within a fast-growing entertainment industry disrupter.
- JB Wood, CEO of Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), will talk about the changing relationship between vendors and customers and tips for thriving in this new world.
- Alan Parsons of The Alan Parsons Project talking about the democratization and disruption of the music industry.
André Pimentel, VP Operations with Demandforce, an Intuit Company said about the event, “We run our business on Zuora. It's critical we have our entire team attend this event."
For the first-time ever, Subscribed 2014 will feature a track for Enterprises which are looking to make the move to subscriptions. Accenture, Deloitte and PWC are just some of the names who will discuss issues and practical advice for Enterprises as they transform their business through subscriptions. For more details on this track, please see: http://www.subscribed.com/enterprise-track-sf/
Sessions will cover: innovative pricing strategies, the secrets of customer acquisition and retention, implementing a new set of financial metrics to run your business, and tools to automate your subscription operations.
Subscribed 2014 will take place June 2-4, 2014 at The Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA.
Other featured speakers include:
- Tien Tzuo, CEO & Founder, Zuora
- Andy McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Elias Dayah, Senior Director of Business Operations, Motorola
Commentary from past attendees:
“Energy was amazing!!! Most events are boring, this was well worth it
and content was spot on. I just wish I could attend all the sessions.“
- Merav Munz, Director of BroadCasting and Publishing, Rogers *
“I never thought that the export business could monetize via a
subscription service. That’s amazing and we could literally subscribe to
-Attendee, Borderfree breakout session *
“My business is exploding aka double digits in the past two years due to
- Keith Fox, President, Cloudware Connections *
“Wow, very impressive and I know I made the right choice by coming to
- Winston Morton, Vice President, Technology Link Bermuda *
“In five to ten years, every company will be a subscription company, part of a $500 billion market opportunity. Subscribed has become a can’t-miss event that brings together people of all walks of life to share best practices and practical tips about the unique issues and challenges of the Subscription Economy,” said Tien Tzuo, CEO & Founder, Zuora.
Subscribed San Francisco is part of Zuora’s global conference series for companies that have joined the massive shift to the Subscription Economy. Subscribed Europe will take place September 24, 2014 in London UK.
- For more information on the agenda, and to register to attend: http://www.subscribed.com/
- Get conference updates, session information, an interactive venue map and social games with the Subscribed app: https://guidebook.com/app/Zuora/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Zuora / #Subscribed14
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuora
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora's applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit zuora.com.
Jul. 2, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 876
Jul. 1, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,538
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 900
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,234
Jul. 1, 2015 04:09 PM EDT Reads: 656
Jul. 1, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,088
Jul. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,962
Jul. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,102
Jul. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,211
Jul. 1, 2015 02:21 PM EDT Reads: 692
Jul. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,182
Jul. 1, 2015 12:54 PM EDT Reads: 655
Jul. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,063
Jul. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,024
Jul. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,052