|By Business Wire||
|May 19, 2014 02:41 PM EDT||
GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing solutions, will attend the Association Media and Publishing (AM&P) 2014 Annual Meeting from May 19-21, 2014 in Tysons Corner, VA. GTxcel is a corporate sponsor of AM&P. Visit GTxcel at booth #200.
The three-day event hosted by AM&P is attended by association publishers, business operation executives, communication specialists, designers, and content creators who want to stay current with trends in association publishing.
GTxcel will demonstrate publishing and monetization strategies:
- The GTxcel Unified Publishing Platform (UPP) is a cloud-based SaaS service that helps content creators Monetize, Engage and Get Discovered on Mobile, Tablet and Desktop Web
- Associations use the UPP to publish digital publications and mobile apps that give readers a best-in-class reading experience on desktops, tablets, and smartphones in one simple workflow
- The Rivista™ 5 Content Management System (CMS) is a Web CMS that is used to launch and monetize responsive design websites
- The Rivista™ 5 CMS integrates with member database software solutions, such as Avectra, to maintain member authentication
- Now associations can use the UPP to feed article content to popular news reading apps like Flipboard and Google Currents under the association’s brand to expand reach and attract new members
GTxcel is a long time supporter of Association Media and Publishing.
“This is our thirteenth year attending the Annual Meeting,” says Kim Kett, VP of National Accounts at GTxcel, who recently served on the AM&P Board of Directors.
“Associations use content to educate, inform, and attract new members. We’re fortunate to work with over 100 associations, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, Project Management Institute, and the Optical Society of America (all members of AM&P) who embrace digital delivery to forge deeper relationships with their members. I look forward to talking about responsive design, Flipboard, and Avectra integration.”
Visit GTxcel in the AM&P exhibitor marketplace at booth #200 or request a personal consult at www.GTxcel.com/Request-Information. Follow @GTxcel and @AssnMediaPub on Twitter with the 2014 Annual Meeting hashtag #AMP14.
GTxcel is a results-driven media company that helps customers succeed. The GTxcel Unified Publishing Platform (UPP) is a suite of products that includes digital editions, branded apps, responsive websites, and interactive tools to facilitate content aggregation, delivery, and results. Consultative services have been expanded to include marketing services and monetization strategies. Visit www.GTxcel.com.
May. 30, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,024
May. 30, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,448
May. 30, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,440
May. 30, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,668
May. 30, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 793
May. 30, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 764
May. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,636
May. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,109
May. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,087
May. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,082
May. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,151
May. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 813
May. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,512
May. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,125
May. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 812