|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 01:00 AM EDT||
Dassault Systèmes (Paris:DSY) (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced the opening of the 27th Annual SIMULIA Community Conference (SCC) at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence, Rhode Island (USA). This is the largest gathering in the history of the conference, which continues through Thursday, May 22, 2014.
Beginning today, SCC will highlight customers who have used Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform’s realistic simulation applications to open new horizons for business. Partners, industry leaders and hundreds of the world’s most talented and innovative engineers will share their stories, explore new ideas and become inspired to take their projects to the next level.
Attendees of the event will learn how the world of design has changed: it has become more social – and global collaboration is critical. At the 2014 SCC, keynote speakers, presenters and SIMULIA experts will highlight how simulation now plays a central role in the world of design – from concept to detailed engineering, including testing, validation and usage in real-world operating conditions.
“As the premier gathering for engineers and scientists, the 2014 SCC is based on the premise that a revolution is under way in the field of simulation,” said Scott Berkey, CEO, SIMULIA, Dassault Systèmes. “Our customers have seen what simulation can do for them and they now want more from their investment. We look forward to showing our attendees how SIMULIA and Dassault Systèmes are transforming the world of realistic simulation.”
Presenters at this year’s SCC include:
- Dan Price, Ph.D., Senior Mechanical Engineer, adidas innovation team, adidas
- Brent Staubach, Chief Engineer of Systems Optimization for Advanced Programs and Technology, Pratt & Whitney
- Ted Diehl, Ph.D., Engineering Fellow, DuPont, and President, Bodie Technology
Other highlights of the event include:
- The latest in optimization trends and best practices from leading users and SIMULIA staff during the optimization forum.
- The first-ever academic poster session, with more than 20 poster presentations from around the globe highlighting a variety of research and teaching endeavors.
- More than 70 technical papers showcasing the latest in realistic simulation in industries ranging from geomechanics and energy, to life sciences and aerospace and defense.
- The 3DEXPERIENCE Playground, featuring 24 hardware and software vendors who work with SIMULIA applications to deliver new business benefits.
For additional information on this year’s SCC, or to learn how to register, please visit: http://www.3ds.com/scc.
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, 3DSWYM, NETVIBES and 3DXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
May. 2, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,508
May. 2, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,272
May. 2, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,754
May. 1, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
May. 1, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,846
May. 1, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 765
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 815
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,169
May. 1, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,036
May. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,484
May. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 958
May. 1, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,043
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,582
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 824