|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip-Pal”, "Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) is pleased to provide an update to its Shareholders on the Company’s accomplishments over the past year. It has been one year since Voip-Pal expanded its management team with the additions of Dr. Thomas E. Sawyer, Dr. Colin Tucker and Professor Edwin Candy. Since that time the Company has experienced very significant growth and has realized several major milestones.
- The most notable of the achieved milestones is the completion of the patent portfolio with the issuance of four additional patents bringing the total number of issued patents to five. A sixth patent has been allowed and is awaiting issue. Additionally, there are other continuation patents currently in process.
- The Company has eliminated over $1 million in debt and is now debt free. The debt was incurred largely for the development of the patent suite.
- One year ago the company was the plaintiff in a lawsuit and defendant in a countersuit with the same party. That lawsuit has since been settled. Voip-Pal is no longer a party to any lawsuits.
- The price per share of Voip-Pal stock has increased over 80% in the past 12 months. Last year on May 17, 2013 the closing PPS was under $.08 compared to the most recent close on May 19, 2014 of $.145. Earlier this year the PPS had hit an intraday high of $.31.
- The Company continues to be engaged in activities and discussions aimed at monetizing the patent portfolio. The Board of Directors is confident that this objective will be met. None of the current board members intend to sell any of their personal shares of Voip-Pal stock until that goal has been achieved.
Dr. Thomas Sawyer, Chairman and CEO of Voip-Pal stated, “While accomplishments of the past year have been substantial, the best is yet to come. Despite the eighty percent increase in share price, today’s price does not reflect a true asset value of the patented technology. The current interest being demonstrated by various entities confirms and validates this conclusion. The Board appreciates the confidence and loyalty of its shareholders.”
About Voip-Pal.com Inc.
Voip-Pal.Com, Inc. (“Voip-Pal”) is a publicly traded corporation (OTC Pink: VPLM) headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. The Company owns a portfolio of patents relating to Voice-over-Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) technology that it is currently looking to monetize.
Corporate Website: www.voip-pal.com
According to Forrester Research, every business will become either a digital predator or digital prey by 2020. To avoid demise, organizations must rapidly create new sources of value in their end-to-end customer experiences. True digital predators also must break down information and process silos and extend digital transformation initiatives to empower employees with the digital resources needed to win, serve, and retain customers.
Dec. 10, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,374
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Dec. 10, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 516
Organizations planning enterprise data center consolidation and modernization projects are faced with a challenging, costly reality. Requirements to deploy modern, cloud-native applications simultaneously with traditional client/server applications are almost impossible to achieve with hardware-centric enterprise infrastructure. Compute and network infrastructure are fast moving down a software-defined path, but storage has been a laggard. Until now.
Dec. 10, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,513
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Dec. 10, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,311
Dec. 10, 2016 03:15 AM EST Reads: 410
Dec. 10, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 2,267
Dec. 10, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 788
Dec. 10, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 1,987
Dec. 10, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 586
Dec. 10, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 764
Dec. 10, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 3,999
Dec. 10, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,220
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,263
Dec. 10, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 485
Dec. 10, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 614