|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip-Pal”, "Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) is pleased to provide an update to its Shareholders on the Company’s accomplishments over the past year. It has been one year since Voip-Pal expanded its management team with the additions of Dr. Thomas E. Sawyer, Dr. Colin Tucker and Professor Edwin Candy. Since that time the Company has experienced very significant growth and has realized several major milestones.
- The most notable of the achieved milestones is the completion of the patent portfolio with the issuance of four additional patents bringing the total number of issued patents to five. A sixth patent has been allowed and is awaiting issue. Additionally, there are other continuation patents currently in process.
- The Company has eliminated over $1 million in debt and is now debt free. The debt was incurred largely for the development of the patent suite.
- One year ago the company was the plaintiff in a lawsuit and defendant in a countersuit with the same party. That lawsuit has since been settled. Voip-Pal is no longer a party to any lawsuits.
- The price per share of Voip-Pal stock has increased over 80% in the past 12 months. Last year on May 17, 2013 the closing PPS was under $.08 compared to the most recent close on May 19, 2014 of $.145. Earlier this year the PPS had hit an intraday high of $.31.
- The Company continues to be engaged in activities and discussions aimed at monetizing the patent portfolio. The Board of Directors is confident that this objective will be met. None of the current board members intend to sell any of their personal shares of Voip-Pal stock until that goal has been achieved.
Dr. Thomas Sawyer, Chairman and CEO of Voip-Pal stated, “While accomplishments of the past year have been substantial, the best is yet to come. Despite the eighty percent increase in share price, today’s price does not reflect a true asset value of the patented technology. The current interest being demonstrated by various entities confirms and validates this conclusion. The Board appreciates the confidence and loyalty of its shareholders.”
About Voip-Pal.com Inc.
Voip-Pal.Com, Inc. (“Voip-Pal”) is a publicly traded corporation (OTC Pink: VPLM) headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. The Company owns a portfolio of patents relating to Voice-over-Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) technology that it is currently looking to monetize.
Corporate Website: www.voip-pal.com
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, wil...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,840
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,031
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and microservices. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your conta...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,535
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,395
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,549
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,011
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,036
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 991
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,567
Oct. 26, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 944
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,759
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,193
Oct. 26, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,163
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,020
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,331