|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 05:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lx2qf/smartintelligent) has announced the addition of the "Global Smart/Intelligent Sensor Market Report 2014: Forecasts & Opportunities for the $10 Billion Industry" report to their offering.
The global smart sensor market is expected to reach $10 billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 36%.
Applications of smart sensors include industrial automation, aerospace and defense, building automation, biomedical, automotive, and consumer electronics. Some of the advantages of smart sensors are lower cost, self indication, auto correction, auto display, ease of use, high reliability, compactness, and so on.
Currently, the U.S., U.K., South Korea and China are the major countries who have captured the smart sensor market and according to the forecast, the next growing countries which will move their position upwards up to 2020 will be Canada and Germany. The China and Brazil will also show upward growth and boosting their profits. The technologies which are incorporated in smart sensors are Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS), Complementary Metal Oxide semiconductor (CMOS) technology, and Optical spectroscopy. Currently, pressure sensors are being employed in smart phones and computer devices having touch screen displays. So, it is expected that it will bring a widely used platform for smart sensors.
The various types of smart sensors which are widely used in various applications are flow sensors, temperature sensors, pressure sensors, touch sensors, dissolved oxygen sensors, turbidity sensors, oxidation reduction potential (ORP) sensors, and PH sensors. Flow sensor is a device for sensing the rate of fluid flow and is mainly used for industrial automation applications.
Key Take Aways:
- The total revenue of global smart sensor market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 36.25% from 2013 to 2020.
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast growing application market segment.
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging market for sensor types, components, technology, application and by geography.
- The key trends related to the technology, types, and the applications that shape and influence markets.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets give an overall view of the global market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions.
- SWOT analysis of the top players of the smart sensor market.
- Detailed Porter's analysis to define the current scenario of the smart sensor market.
- Value chain analysis to illustrate how the business of the smart sensor is being carried and also the major stakeholders are being listed.
The major companies in smart sensor market are:
- ABB Ltd
- Airmar Technology Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc
- Banpil Photonics Inc.
- Colibrys Ltd.
- Comus International
- Eaton Corporation
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc
- Gira Giersiepen Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Honeywell International Inc
- Infineon Technologies Ag
- Innovative Sensor Technology (Ist) Ag
- Nanjing Iot Sensor Technology Co., Ltd
- Oceana Sensor Technologies Inc.
- Sensirion Ag
- Siemens Ag
- Smart Sensors, Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- XYZ Interactive Technologies Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lx2qf/smartintelligent
Aug. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 713
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,639
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,407
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 826
Aug. 28, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 654
Aug. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,943
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,113
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 670
Aug. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 820
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 875
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,018
Aug. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 762
Aug. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 709
Aug. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 780
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 28, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,366