|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 05:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck7zhk/healthcare_it) has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare IT Integration Market Report 2014-2018: North America Dominates with 69% Market Share" report to their offering.
Healthcare IT integration involves the implementation of a wide variety of electronic platforms that help in maintaining information about health and healthcare in general, which could be both for individuals as well as a group of patients. HCIT integration includes collection, storage, retrieval, and sharing of information between consumers, providers, governments, and insurers, among others. The information covered by HCIT can range from demographics, medical history, medications and allergies, and immunization status to radiology images and vital signs of the patient.
North America commanded the largest share of 69.4% in the global market, with U.S. commanding the largest share of around 86.6% in 2013. This large share of the U.S. can be attributed to the fact that the U.S. is a well-established market for healthcare IT and HCIT integration. However, this market still has many opportunities within the U.S mainly due to the various initiatives taken by the government to promote HCIT. In addition, the presence of a large number of major hospitals in the country that demand an integrated healthcare network is another factor that is driving the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the healthcare IT integration market. The report analyzes the healthcare IT integration market by product type, services, and applications across all geographies.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the healthcare IT integration market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product, functionality, and geography.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare IT integration market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the healthcare IT integration market.
Scope of the Report
- Integration/Interface Engines
- Device Integration Software
- Media Integration Solutions
- Other Integration Tools
- Implementation Services
- Support and maintenance Services
- Training Services
- Internal Integration
- - Hospital Integration
- - Lab Integration
- - Equipment/Device Integration
- - Clinics Integration
- - Radiology Centers Integration
- - Other Applications
- External Integration (HIE)
- - Public HIE
- - Private HIE
The prominent players in the market are:
- Avi-Spl Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Corepoint Health
- Ibm Corp.
- Oracle Corporation
- Orion Health
- Siemens Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck7zhk/healthcare_it
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Oct. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,873
Oct. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,379
Oct. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 426
Oct. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,249
Oct. 28, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,021
Oct. 28, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,016
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,219
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,950
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,697
Oct. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,719
Oct. 28, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,179
Oct. 28, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 8,655
Oct. 28, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 753
Oct. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,725
Oct. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,418