|By Business Wire||
|May 20, 2014 05:46 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5lh87/mass_spectrometry) has announced the addition of the "Global Mass Spectrometry Market 2014-2018 - Product Portfolios and Services Offered by the Top 10 Players" report to their offering.
The global mass spectrometry market witnesses high competitive intensity as there are many big and small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (innovations, acquisitions, and geographic expansions) to increase their market shares and to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios and services offered by the top 10 players in the mass spectrometry market. The report analyzes mass spectrometry systems by technology
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the mass spectrometry market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various mass spectrometry technologies across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the mass spectrometry market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the mass spectrometry market
- Tandem LC - MS
- ICP - MS
- Gas Chromatography - MS
- TOF - MS
- MALDI -TOF
- Fourier Transform - MS
- Food & Beverages
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Mass Spectrometry Market, By Technology
5 Mass Spectrometry Market, By Application
6 Geographic Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Dani Instruments S.P.A.
- Perkinelmer, Inc
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Waters Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5lh87/mass_spectrometry
Feb. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,885
Feb. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,239
Feb. 19, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 863
Feb. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,057
Feb. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,028
Feb. 19, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 885
Feb. 19, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 870
Feb. 19, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 4,779
Feb. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 681
Feb. 19, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 976
Column Technologies exhibited at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016. Established in 1998, Column Technologies is a global technology solutions provider with over 400 employees, headquartered in the United States with offices in Canada, India, and the United Kingdom. Column Technologies provides “Best of Breed” technology solutions that automate the key DevOps principals and help our customers meet today’s DevOps and Dig...
Feb. 19, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 713
Feb. 19, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 596
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Feb. 19, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 950
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you...
Feb. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 843
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann and Aruna Ravichandran have been named Co-Chairs of @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 752