|By Marketwired .||
|May 20, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/20/14 -- AlgoSec, the market leader for Security Policy Management, today announced the general availability of the latest version of the AlgoSec Security Management Suite, which further simplifies and automates the management and enforcement of security policies in complex environments. This new release of the AlgoSec Security Management Suite now enables organizations to define and continuously enforce security zoning policies for improved protection against cyber- attack propagation. Additionally, the release provides end-to-end automation of the security change process across Check Point, Cisco and Juniper devices.
The AlgoSec Security Management Suite delivers an automated and application-centric solution for orchestrating the management of complex policies across firewalls and related network devices to improve both security and business agility. The AlgoSec Suite aligns IT teams by streamlining security operations and change management, ensuring continuous compliance, accelerating the provisioning of application connectivity and delivering a tighter security policy.
New features announced today in version 6.6 include:
- Security Zoning Policy Enforcement - The AlgoSec Suite makes it easy to define and enforce authorized network traffic between security zones. AlgoSec proactively analyzes every change to ensure security zoning and network segmentation is maintained.
- Extended Policy Push - Approved security changes can now be automatically pushed to Cisco ASA, FWSM and PIX firewalls as well as Juniper SRX devices via AlgoSec ActiveChange technology. A Fortune 50 telecommunications company was recently able to push 400 security changes into production in less than 10 minutes using this advanced capability.
- New Out-of-the-box Compliance Reporting - The AlgoSec Suite now automatically generates compliance reports for PCI-DSS 3.0, NIST 800-41, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), adding to what is already the largest selection of out-of-the-box compliance reports, including ISO 27001, SOX, NERC-CIP, Basel II and more.
- Superior Network Topology Analysis - An accurate analysis of the underlying topology is the foundation of any sound security policy management solution -- especially as network complexity continues to rise. The AlgoSec Suite now delivers complete visibility of traffic flowing through Cisco and Check Point virtual routers and allows these devices and flows to be displayed on the interactive network map. Additionally, AlgoSec now considers NAT to provide more accurate visibility of traffic flowing through the network as well as IPV6 support for making changes on Cisco devices.
- Extended Web Services API - Key information from the AlgoSec Suite can be easily exported and leveraged for further integration with other systems in an organization's network, including change management systems, IT portals and GRC solutions.
"Enterprises are looking for ways to simplify, automate and orchestrate security operations, to enable services at the speed of the business, while maintaining security and compliance," said Avishai Wool, CTO, AlgoSec. "With the latest release of the AlgoSec Suite, we're giving organizations more control and automation to accurately define and enforce security policies across complex networks and data centers."
The AlgoSec Security Management Suite was selected as the only "Best Buy" among 22 Risk and Policy Management vendors reviewed by SC Magazine. Pricing for the AlgoSec Suite starts at $10,000.
AlgoSec is the market leader for security policy management, enabling organizations to simplify and automate security operations in evolving data centers and networks. More than 1000 of the world's leading organizations, including 15 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec for faster security provisioning of business applications, streamlined change management, continuous compliance and tighter security.
AlgoSec's application-centric approach orchestrates the management of complex policies across firewalls and related network devices, aligning IT teams for improved business agility.
- Hear from AlgoSec Customers
- Visit the AlgoSec blog
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Find us on YouTube
LEWIS PR for AlgoSec
"ciqada is a combined platform of hardware modules and server products that lets people take their existing devices or new devices and lets them be accessible over the Internet for their users," noted Geoff Engelstein of ciqada, a division of Mars International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 788
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,906
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,171
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,887
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,601
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,103
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,954
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,124
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,960
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,157
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 668
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,570
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,763
In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Simone Brunozzi, VP and Chief Technologist of Cloud Services at VMware, reviewed the changes that the cloud computing industry has gone through over the last five years and shared insights into what the next five will bring. He also chronicled the challenges enterprise companies are facing as they move to the public cloud. He delved into the "Hybrid Cloud" space and explained why every CIO should consider ‘hybrid cloud' as part of their future strategy to achie...
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,829
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,806