|By Marketwired .||
|May 20, 2014 01:45 PM EDT||
TEMECULA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/20/14 -- Hop-on, Inc. (OTC Pink: HPNN) (PINKSHEETS: HPNN) a global electronics OEM, is pleased to announce today that its shareholder meeting held on May 16, 2014 was a successful opportunity to interact with shareholders regarding recent developments. The format of the meeting allowed for an open and broad-ranging discussion to address Company progress and concerns.
The Company has put out several news releases in recent months, and the purpose of the shareholder meeting was to review the Company's positive developments and lay out the plans for its future.
The agenda items covered were
1. Update on the intellectual property royalty agreement with Microsoft.
2. Closing of the Company's first IPR deal with Teleepoch
3. Update on IPR negotiations with 12 Chinese and Taiwanese OEMs
4. Update on 170 companies Hop-on will be pursuing for licensing arrangements
5. Retirement of significant portions of Company debt
6. Plans for spin-off of Re-Medical subsidiary to fully reporting public BB company
7. CTO summarized Re-Medical's proprietary cannabinoid therapies and delivery technologies
8. Plans for Re-Medical IP licensing arrangements and operations in Colorado
9. Plans for USACig subsidiary
10. Plans for adjusting the capital structure of the Company, including dispelling false rumors of a pending reverse stock split
11. At the insistence of shareholders, Mr. Michaels addressed concerns regarding a stalker harassing him using different aliases on the Internet. Mr. Michaels acknowledged in response to shareholder concerns that law enforcement is investigating this individual. The shareholders were also informed regarding status of an extortion attempt by one internet poster earlier this year.
Peter Michaels, President of Hop-on stated, "I was pleased with our shareholder turnout at the meeting, and even more pleased about the positive response and outlook of our investors. I also appreciate the support from our shareholders."
ABOUT HOP-ON, INC.
Hop-on, Inc. is a global ODM and OEM manufacturer of electronics, based in the United States. Over the past 20 years, Hop-on has successfully secured essential patents for mobile communications and computing technologies, and is respected for developing the world's first disposable cell phone. Hop-on's focus on smartphones and innovative mobile device applications is bringing cost friendly solutions to today's demanding world market. Hop-on is also diversified in nutraceutical and cannabinoid technologies through its subsidiary Re-Medical, Inc. For more information, please visit www.hop-on.com and www.re-medical.com
This press release contains forward looking statements pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements include risks and uncertainties that may cause the company's plans to change and are in no way intended to guarantee that the company will be successful in executing its plans. Hop-on, Inc. common stock currently trades on the over-the-counter "Pink Sheets" under the symbol HPNN. This press release in no way constitutes any recommendation regarding the securities of HPNN or its affiliates. Any person reading this press release is advised that this release should be considered in the light of all facts and circumstances regarding the business and financial condition and prospects of HPNN, and no inference has been made that this release contains all such information.
For additional information, please contact
Email [email protected]
How will your company move to the cloud while ensuring a solid security posture? Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is ...
May. 27, 2016 02:12 PM EDT
May. 27, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,976
May. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,143
May. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,164
May. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,812
May. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,936
May. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 489
May. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,626
May. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,219
May. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,216
May. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,355
May. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,103
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 18th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,330
May. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,318
May. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,392