|By Business Wire||
|May 21, 2014 10:32 AM EDT||
Premier, Inc., a leading healthcare improvement company, has extended its group purchasing partnership with MD Buyline, the leading provider of evidence-based clinical and financial healthcare information, to help hospitals, health systems and other care providers reduce capital, supply, PPI and purchased services costs through evidence-based information.
Previously covering Buyline Capital™ and Buyline HCIT™, the new 36-month health technology assessment (HTA) contract has been expanded to cover MD Buyline’s entire portfolio of solutions, including:
- Buyline Purchased Services Program™,
- Buyline Consumables Benchmarking™,
- Buyline Value Analysis™,
- Buyline Recall Tracker™ with SmartMatch™, and
- Buyline Budget™.
Effective June 1, 2014, Premier members are able to access MD Buyline’s entire platform of solutions at preferred, pre-negotiated pricing.
As a strategic partner and advocate to healthcare providers, MD Buyline helps approximately half of the nation’s hospitals by providing clinical and financial insight, information and customized resources at every stage of their value analysis process.
- Buyline Capital is a hospital supply chain solution that drives medical capital savings of 10% on average through evidence-based data and expertise.
- Buyline HCIT is a healthcare information technology solution that provides hospitals with unmatched information and personalized consultations for IT investments.
- Buyline Purchased Services Program is a sustainable solution to reducing the cost of services hospitals outsource by 30% on average.
- Buyline Consumables Benchmarking is an online dashboard of physician preference items (PPIs) and medical supplies price benchmarking data.
- Buyline Value Analysis is a consultative solution to help healthcare providers identify PPI initiatives and actionable savings opportunities.
- Buyline Recall Tracker with SmartMatch is an online solution to help healthcare facilities track, manage and resolve FDA recalls. SmartMatch automatically identifies affected products based on a facility’s purchase history.
- Buyline Budget is a medical equipment budgeting solution that helps hospitals set expectations for capital acquisition costs and savings.
“The strength of the MD Buyline platform is founded on our advocacy, expertise and evidence-based data. Our experts understand the needs of value analysis teams and our analysts have over 20 years of first-hand healthcare experience. MD Buyline has been capturing unbiased, evidence-based information for over 30 years, and we leverage this depth to develop resources that help our members reach their financial and clinical goals,” said Satin Mirchandani, CEO of MD Buyline.
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading provider of evidence-based information and research. By creating transparency and fostering consultative relationships, MD Buyline has partnered with providers for more than three decades to identify cost reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT. Providers rely on MD Buyline’s data and clinical analysts for financial and clinical insight to reach long- and short-term goals. For more information, please visit www.mdbuyline.com, and follow MD Buyline on Twitter, @MDBuyline.
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,248
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,704
Sep. 30, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,277
Sep. 30, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,840
Sep. 30, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,875
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 664
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,716
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,922
Sep. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,887
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,082
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
Sep. 30, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,753
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,937
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,630