|By Business Wire||
|May 21, 2014 10:32 AM EDT||
Premier, Inc., a leading healthcare improvement company, has extended its group purchasing partnership with MD Buyline, the leading provider of evidence-based clinical and financial healthcare information, to help hospitals, health systems and other care providers reduce capital, supply, PPI and purchased services costs through evidence-based information.
Previously covering Buyline Capital™ and Buyline HCIT™, the new 36-month health technology assessment (HTA) contract has been expanded to cover MD Buyline’s entire portfolio of solutions, including:
- Buyline Purchased Services Program™,
- Buyline Consumables Benchmarking™,
- Buyline Value Analysis™,
- Buyline Recall Tracker™ with SmartMatch™, and
- Buyline Budget™.
Effective June 1, 2014, Premier members are able to access MD Buyline’s entire platform of solutions at preferred, pre-negotiated pricing.
As a strategic partner and advocate to healthcare providers, MD Buyline helps approximately half of the nation’s hospitals by providing clinical and financial insight, information and customized resources at every stage of their value analysis process.
- Buyline Capital is a hospital supply chain solution that drives medical capital savings of 10% on average through evidence-based data and expertise.
- Buyline HCIT is a healthcare information technology solution that provides hospitals with unmatched information and personalized consultations for IT investments.
- Buyline Purchased Services Program is a sustainable solution to reducing the cost of services hospitals outsource by 30% on average.
- Buyline Consumables Benchmarking is an online dashboard of physician preference items (PPIs) and medical supplies price benchmarking data.
- Buyline Value Analysis is a consultative solution to help healthcare providers identify PPI initiatives and actionable savings opportunities.
- Buyline Recall Tracker with SmartMatch is an online solution to help healthcare facilities track, manage and resolve FDA recalls. SmartMatch automatically identifies affected products based on a facility’s purchase history.
- Buyline Budget is a medical equipment budgeting solution that helps hospitals set expectations for capital acquisition costs and savings.
“The strength of the MD Buyline platform is founded on our advocacy, expertise and evidence-based data. Our experts understand the needs of value analysis teams and our analysts have over 20 years of first-hand healthcare experience. MD Buyline has been capturing unbiased, evidence-based information for over 30 years, and we leverage this depth to develop resources that help our members reach their financial and clinical goals,” said Satin Mirchandani, CEO of MD Buyline.
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading provider of evidence-based information and research. By creating transparency and fostering consultative relationships, MD Buyline has partnered with providers for more than three decades to identify cost reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT. Providers rely on MD Buyline’s data and clinical analysts for financial and clinical insight to reach long- and short-term goals. For more information, please visit www.mdbuyline.com, and follow MD Buyline on Twitter, @MDBuyline.
Oct. 26, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,376
Oct. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,994
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,157
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 557
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 373
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 8,543
Oct. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,949
Oct. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 922
Oct. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,589
Oct. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,226
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,886
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,619
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,548
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Oct. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,882
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Oct. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,339