|By Marketwired .||
|May 21, 2014 11:24 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - May 21, 2014) - CourseTrends - One of the easiest ways to generate more revenue this season is email marketing, but even the best campaign is useless if you don't have a database filled with players who already have an interest in your course. Also, no matter how many golfers are in your current email database, it's always a good idea to add more.
So, whether you're creating a database from scratch or improving the one you have now, CourseTrends can help.
Below are five steps to grow your email database:
1) Data Collection Pop Ups on Your Site: CourseTrends offers dynamic pop ups for your web site that prompt visitors to enter their names and email addresses to stay current with exciting news about your course. Anything they input will be integrated directly into your growing database!
2) Tee Time Reservation Center: The benefits of our Tee Time Reservation Center are numerous. Our trained receptionists are experts at handling customer inquiries, selling your tee times and freeing you to handle the customers that are standing in front of you in the flesh. But did you know that our Tee Time Reservation Center can help build your email database? Each time one of our receptionists books a round of golf, they ask for the customer's contact info and integrate it directly into your growing collection.
3) The Golf18 Network Booking Engine: CourseTrends partners with The Golf18 Network, a third party tee time distribution web site that works with more than 2,200 golf courses and more than 2 million players in the US and Canada. Adding a free booking engine to your web site will not only put your tee times in front of more golfers than ever before, it will also capture the email address of each and every player that uses it to book a round at your course.
4) Tournament and Event Raffles: During outside golf events and tournaments, raffle a free foursome of golf. For entry in the raffle, require a valid email address. In a few months, you'll have collected hundreds of new emails. Remember, these tournaments may be the only time that a potential customer visits your facility. Capturing their email is vital to maintaining contact and enticing them to visit again. Riverside Golf Club, a CourseTrends customer in Fenton, MO, used this strategy last season to add 1,675 new email addresses to its database!
5) Timely Trivia Competitions: Chances are the players at your course are big fans of the PGA Tour. Use this to your advantage and run a trivia contest in the pro shop. Ask your customers simple questions about a recent major and require a valid email for them to enter. Give away a small prize to a randomly chosen correct answer.
Remember, one way to guarantee a successful season is to sell just one additional round of golf to every address in your email database. This is an absolutely vital tool for a savvy operator, and here at CourseTrends we can help you master its use!
To learn more about Course Trends, call us today @ (877) 231-0060, or read more here about CourseTrends.
Oct. 21, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,397
Oct. 21, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,426
Oct. 21, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,192
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 618
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 556
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,775
Oct. 21, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,450
Oct. 21, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,460
Oct. 21, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,506
Oct. 21, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 905
Oct. 21, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 918
Oct. 21, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,325
Oct. 21, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 865
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,055
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 21, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 681