|By Marketwired .||
|May 21, 2014 11:35 AM EDT||
FREDERICK, MD -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/14 -- Welocalize, global leader in innovative translation and localization solutions, is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at the upcoming Localization World 2014 taking place at the Convention Centre Dublin, June 4 - 6.
Welocalize senior leaders are participating in conference sessions as hosts, panelists and presenters. They will share expertise related to disruptive innovations on topics related to language technologies and automation, translation quality and agile localization. The Welocalize team will also meet with industry professionals, clients and colleagues at exhibition booth #48.
"Welocalize is looking forward to having a prominent role at this year's Localization World 2014 Conference in Dublin through our attendance and participation," said Smith Yewell, CEO at Welocalize. "Welocalize's Dublin location is one of our centers of excellence, so we see this as an excellent opportunity to use our local presence to actively share, listen and learn in a place that has great significance to our organization."
A quick summary of Welocalize planned activities at Localization World 2014 Dublin include:
- Welocalize Senior Solutions Architect Vincent Swan will host the GlobalSight Bootcamp Session, on Wednesday, June 4, providing an update and demonstration of our popular open-source TMS.
- Welocalize's Olga Beregovaya and Lena Marg are featured speakers at the pre-conference TAUS Quality Evaluation Summit 2014, taking place Wednesday, June 4.
- Welocalize VP of Technology, Derek Coffey, is a featured speaker at "From Data Woes to Data Flows," in a joint presentation with XTRF Management Systems on Friday, June 6.
- Welocalize SVP of Supply Chain and Production Business Units, Olga Blasco, is a featured panelist in the keynote discussion "Keep Calm and Carry On" detailing how to best manage disruptive innovations. The session is 11:30am - 12:30pm on Friday, June 6.
- Welocalize VP of Language Tools and Automation, Olga Beregovaya, is on the panel "Developing the Next Generation of Localization: R&D Lab, LSP and Client Partnership," providing insight into Cisco's open innovation collaborative program with Welocalize and CNGL, the Irish-based academia-industry consortium. This session takes place Friday, June 6.
- Localization World 2014 Dublin Program Committee Member and Welocalize Senior Director, Antoine Rey, is hosting two sessions: "Gaining Efficiencies in Marketing Localization," presented by SAP on Thursday, June 5 and "Agile Transformation: Scaling Services Releases to Simultaneously Ship Over 100 Languages for Rapid Release Cycles," presented by Microsoft on Friday, June 6.
Welocalize is also hosting the premier LocLeaders Forum 2014 "Reaching Impact" at The Marker Hotel in Dublin. The exclusive exchange brings together key localization leaders and global brands to share best practices and talk openly about challenges and current trends.
Welocalize is supporting and participating in the Djouce Mountain Flag Challenge to help raise funds for Pádraig Schäler. For details, visit http://mountain-flag-challenge.weebly.com/. For more information about Localization World 2014 Dublin, visit www.localizationworld.com.
About Welocalize - Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative translation and localization solutions helping global brands to grow and reach audiences around the world in more than 125 languages. Our solutions include global localization management, translation, supply chain management, people sourcing, language services and automation tools including MT, testing and staffing solutions and enterprise translation management technologies. With over 600 employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, UK, Germany, Ireland, Japan and China. www.welocalize.com
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 350
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,075
Aug. 31, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 342
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,965
Aug. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 262
Aug. 31, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 276
Aug. 31, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,537
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 229
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,629
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 320
Aug. 31, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 314
Aug. 31, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 889
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,856
Aug. 31, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 997
Aug. 31, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,154