|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 10:03 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/949tfm/poland_lte_and) has announced the addition of the "Poland: LTE and Fiber Rollouts to Turn Telecom Market Around, M&A to Continue" report to their offering.
'Poland: LTE and Fiber Rollouts to Turn Telecom Market Around, MandA to Continue,' a new Country Intelligence Report by the author, offers a precise, incisive profile of Poland's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data.
Poland: LTE and Fiber Rollouts to Turn Telecom Market Around, M&A to Continue provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018.
- Poland is one of the most attractive markets in Central and Eastern Europe, being the second largest in the region. In 2013 it generated service revenue of $11.5bn, down 2.0% from 2012 due to a drop from voice services, as fixed-to-mobile substitution continued to reduce fixed voice revenue and as lower mobile termination rates affected mobile revenue. Over the next five years, however, we expect the market to grow at a CAGR of 3.86%, with mobile data being the fastest growing segment of the market, driven by deployments of LTE.
- In 2013, mobile ARPS continued to decline, mainly because the regulator further reduced mobile termination rates. Data service uptake partially compensated for the decline in voice revenue. Over next five years, we expect data to drive the mobile revenue growth thanks to smartphones uptake.
- In July 2013, Poland completed its analog switch-off. In 2012, the leading DTH operator in the country, Cyfrowy Polsat, entered the DTT market thus offering pay TV services over variety of technologies.
- The Polish telecom market is very fragmented, and consolidation is still underway. In November 2013, Deutsche Telekom, the main shareholder in PTC, signed a deal to acquire GTS Central Europe, which will enable the operator to expand its fixed market and offer integrated services. The same month, Cyfrowy Polsat, in order to strengthen its position in the market, signed a preliminary acquisition agreement with Polkomtel.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Poland in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Telekomunikacja PolskaFrance Telecom
- Orange Poland
- Telefonia Cyfrowa (PTC)
- UPC Poland
- Liberty Global
- Deutsche Telekom
- T-Mobile Poland
- GTS Central
- Multimedia Polska
- Cyfrowy Polsat
- Lebara Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
- Aero 2
- BT Poland
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/949tfm/poland_lte_and
"ciqada is a combined platform of hardware modules and server products that lets people take their existing devices or new devices and lets them be accessible over the Internet for their users," noted Geoff Engelstein of ciqada, a division of Mars International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 816
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,911
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,177
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,889
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,105
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,955
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,126
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,966
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,158
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 674
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,570
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,765
In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Simone Brunozzi, VP and Chief Technologist of Cloud Services at VMware, reviewed the changes that the cloud computing industry has gone through over the last five years and shared insights into what the next five will bring. He also chronicled the challenges enterprise companies are facing as they move to the public cloud. He delved into the "Hybrid Cloud" space and explained why every CIO should consider ‘hybrid cloud' as part of their future strategy to achie...
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,833
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,807