|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 10:03 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/949tfm/poland_lte_and) has announced the addition of the "Poland: LTE and Fiber Rollouts to Turn Telecom Market Around, M&A to Continue" report to their offering.
'Poland: LTE and Fiber Rollouts to Turn Telecom Market Around, MandA to Continue,' a new Country Intelligence Report by the author, offers a precise, incisive profile of Poland's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data.
Poland: LTE and Fiber Rollouts to Turn Telecom Market Around, M&A to Continue provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018.
- Poland is one of the most attractive markets in Central and Eastern Europe, being the second largest in the region. In 2013 it generated service revenue of $11.5bn, down 2.0% from 2012 due to a drop from voice services, as fixed-to-mobile substitution continued to reduce fixed voice revenue and as lower mobile termination rates affected mobile revenue. Over the next five years, however, we expect the market to grow at a CAGR of 3.86%, with mobile data being the fastest growing segment of the market, driven by deployments of LTE.
- In 2013, mobile ARPS continued to decline, mainly because the regulator further reduced mobile termination rates. Data service uptake partially compensated for the decline in voice revenue. Over next five years, we expect data to drive the mobile revenue growth thanks to smartphones uptake.
- In July 2013, Poland completed its analog switch-off. In 2012, the leading DTH operator in the country, Cyfrowy Polsat, entered the DTT market thus offering pay TV services over variety of technologies.
- The Polish telecom market is very fragmented, and consolidation is still underway. In November 2013, Deutsche Telekom, the main shareholder in PTC, signed a deal to acquire GTS Central Europe, which will enable the operator to expand its fixed market and offer integrated services. The same month, Cyfrowy Polsat, in order to strengthen its position in the market, signed a preliminary acquisition agreement with Polkomtel.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Poland in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Telekomunikacja PolskaFrance Telecom
- Orange Poland
- Telefonia Cyfrowa (PTC)
- UPC Poland
- Liberty Global
- Deutsche Telekom
- T-Mobile Poland
- GTS Central
- Multimedia Polska
- Cyfrowy Polsat
- Lebara Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
- Aero 2
- BT Poland
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/949tfm/poland_lte_and
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,441
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,352
Jan. 19, 2017 03:30 AM EST Reads: 381
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 6,096
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 7,799
Jan. 19, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,279
Jan. 19, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 4,692
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 4,177
Jan. 18, 2017 11:15 PM EST Reads: 4,476
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,519
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,747
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,636
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,888
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,151
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,202