|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 10:10 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll3ls6/future) has announced the addition of the "Future Development of Mobile Network Technology as Envisioned by 5G Communications" report to their offering.
In June 2013, Samsung claimed to have developed the next-generation 5G communications technology. The announcement has created much sensation around the world and prompted standard organizations such as 5GPPP and METIS to investigate and develop 5G standards. This report profiles major development trends of the future 5G communications technology, and provides 5G visions from application and technology perspectives.
List of Topics:
- Overview of the evolution of radio access technologies from 1G to 4G, including each generation's major technologies, data rate, bandwidth, and latency; also provided are concepts of 5G technology
- Future opportunities driven by 5G communications, touching on high-quality audiovisual content, cloud-based healthcare services, and smart transportation systems
- Major technological aspects that a 5G communications technology has to address, with an example to highlight the importance of intelligent handover systems and interference management in the 5G era
Key Topics Covered:
1. Evolution of Mobile Cellular Networks from 1G to 4G
2. Concepts & Visions of 5G Communications Technology
3. People-centered View of 5G Smart Living
3.1 Opportunities for High-Quality Audiovisual Content
3.2 Opportunities for Cloud-based Healthcare Services
3.3 Opportunities for Smart Cars
4. Focal Areas of 5G Communications Network Technology
4.1 Increasing Transmission Speed, Bandwidth, Efficiency
4.2 Reducing Latency & Increasing Internet Coverage
4.3 Reducing Energy Consumption of End-user Devices
5. Important Issues a 5G Communications Network Has to Tackle
5.1 Intelligent Handover
5.2 Interference Management
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll3ls6/future
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Sep. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,134
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,242
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,151
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,034
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,659
Sep. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,300
Sep. 27, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,662
Sep. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,581
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,641
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,629
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,712
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,996
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,096
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,785
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,528