|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 12:20 PM EDT||
D-Link today announced that the Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-820L), the company’s newest and most affordable addition to its line of award-winning baby monitors, is now shipping. Providing at-home and remote monitoring using the free mydlink™ Baby app and a smartphone or tablet device, the Wi-Fi Baby Camera makes it easier than ever for parents to stay connected to their little ones from anywhere, anytime. With motion and sound detection, instant push alerts, integrated lullabies, night vision technology and two-way audio, the Wi-Fi Baby Camera is packed with advanced features not typically found in traditional baby monitoring systems.
“As the global market leader in Wi-Fi cameras for surveillance, D-Link has been providing peace of mind to home and business owners for years,” said Daniel Kelley, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. “We’re extremely proud that the Wi-Fi Baby Camera offers that same trusted technology to new parents and helps them stay connected to their baby, whether they’re in the next room or away from home. With a free mobile app that allows parents to check in and manage all of the camera’s advanced features from a mobile device, the Wi-Fi Baby Camera is the most versatile baby monitoring solution out there. It represents a new generation of baby monitors fit for the modern parent.”
With the Wi-Fi Baby camera, traditional baby monitoring is just the beginning. Parents can keep a close watch over their little ones whether they’re home or away with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection and can securely share the camera feed with grandparents and babysitters. The camera also features motion, sound and temperature sensing technology that can trigger instant push alerts to notify parents if something is amiss and a microSD card for auto-recording to ensure no details or special moments are overlooked.
More about the Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-820L):
- Pinch-Zoom – Pinch and zoom capabilities to see high quality video in greater detail
- Mobile App Support – Three easy steps to set up the camera and then enjoy local or remote monitoring of your baby on a mobile device with the free mydlink Baby app
- Micro SD Card Slot – Automatically records video on a microSD card (card not included) when motion or sound is detected; replay recorded video clips
- Record Video Clips – The mydlink Baby app allows you to take snapshots or video clips and save directly to your mobile device for viewing and sharing
- Automatic Night Vision – See your baby up to 15 feet away in the dark via night mode
- Micro USB Power Input – Ideal for traveling and on-the-go monitoring, the baby camera can be powered by an external battery pack (not included)
- Instant Push Alerts – Receive push notifications anytime noise or motion is detected
- Sound/Motion Detection – Sound/motion sensor triggers push alerts or recording
- Lullabies – Five pre-recorded lullabies to help soothe your child
- mydlink Service – Remotely watch your baby on your mobile device via 3G, Wi-Fi, or 4G LTE
- Color Coordinated – Apply pink or blue rings to personalize camera for your baby’s room
Availability and Pricing
The D-Link® Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-820L) is now available for $129.99 at Amazon.com and Newegg.com. Detailed specifications are available online at www.dlink.com/babymonitor.
D-Link is the global leader in connectivity for home, small business, mid- to large-sized enterprise environments, and service providers. An award-winning designer, developer, and manufacturer, D-Link implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate capabilities in switching, wireless, broadband, storage, IP Surveillance, and cloud-based network management. For more information visit www.dlink.com, or connect with D-Link on Facebook (www.facebook.com/dlink) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/dlink) or D-Link’s blog (http://blog.dlink.com/).
D-Link, the D-Link logo, and mydlink are trademarks or registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries. All other third-party marks mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 D-Link. All Rights Reserved
Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable state, local and federal laws.
Aug. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,908
Aug. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 698
Aug. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,481
Aug. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 728
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,646
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,412
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 836
Aug. 28, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 671
Aug. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,949
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 684
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,118
Aug. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 845
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,021
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 883
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 721