|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 12:21 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfgk3w/the_2014_real) has announced the addition of the "The 2014 Real Estate Advertising Annual" report to their offering.
A World of Opportunity: Big Trends, Power Movers, Watchlists and Best Practices
There's a rising undercurrent of activity in the real estate advertising industry worldwide: globalization of advertising, competition between companies that publish advertising, and the battle over properties being advertised. The trends affecting real estate advertising include growth in the use of mobile devices; the increase of videos and floor plans (both 2D and 3D); and new ways to generate revenue.
The globalization of property listings is rapidly changing real estate advertising worldwide, causing quakes in the industry, which portend seismic shifts in the advertising landscape. It affects how ad publishers compete: driving technology, alliances, consolidation - and ultimately, revenue.
In its 2014 Real Estate Advertising Annual special report, Classified Intelligence Report identifies:
- Innovative ways sites generate revenue, find audiences and achieve success.
- The industry leaders, movers and shakers and other outside forces changing market landscapes.
- Emerging companies with unique positioning strategies relating to their services, technologies, or disruptive models.
- Creative business models advocating do this to reap that strategies.
In the 95-page special edition of Classified Intelligence Report, the AIM Group analyzes more 250 companies in 40 countries, ranging from the biggest - Zillow, Trulia, Move Inc., RightMove, Zoopla, Avito, Realtor and more to the smallest - Zumper, Workface, EspacioCuba, Kazadu, Juwai and others.
You must be online. You must be mobile. You must pay attention to technology or the market will pass you by. Old-school thinking will not help progression - only digression.
The report includes detailed articles about strategies and tactics in use by online real estate portals. Approximately 250 online real estate companies are covered including: Zillow, Trulia, Move Inc., RightMove, Realtor, Zoopla, Avito and more to the smallest - Zumper, Workface, EspacioCuba, Kazadu, Juwai and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Big Trends
- Chat, data, mobile and 3D hot U.S. trends
- Floor plans popping up all over Europe
- Schibsted: Full range of financial services
- HomeGate.ch: direct mortgage buying
- LatAm: Growing fast in most stable regions
- Cuba opens up, sort of
3. Power Movers
- Blocket gains as Sweden's No.1 mortgage lender moves on brokerages, Hemnet
- Bank portals take key role in Spanish markets
- ImmobilienScout24: Monetize, monetize
- Horizontals versus verticals in France
- Avito leads Russia despite region challenges
- New CIAN CEO to use Moscow as springboard for nationwide dominance
- Surging revenues at UAE's PropertyFinder
- Still chasing RightMove, Zoopla readies IPO
- Other markets at-a-glance
- ZoomSquare matches geo-location, listings
- Juwai brings global listings to Chinese buyers
- RESAAS social sharing empowers agents
- New owners, plans for Magazinuldecase.ro
- Search engine GoHome eyes W. Europe
- Realtor.ca calms Realtor revolt in Quebec
- Homefinders.ro Romania's first FSBO site
- Start-ups attack No.1 student-housing site
5. Best Practices
- SeLoger: Growth strategies in a mature market
- SeLoger and Big Data
- Dual-language site: No substitute for humans
- Imobiliare.ro enters commercial segment
- Immoweb.be: To be No.1, always be first
- Find an underserved niche and own it
- Boliga rides market changes to FSBO success
- Immobiliare makes life difficult for fraudsters
- Pisos.com relaunch reaches out to mobile users
- Virtual brokerage? Tips from Zoocasa
- Naspers' lesson: Success-based fees backfire
6. More news and analyses
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfgk3w/the_2014_real
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,578
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,401
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,812
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,694
Sep. 25, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,486
Sep. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 918
Sep. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,601
Sep. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,239
Sep. 25, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,559
Sep. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,530
Sep. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,770
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,591
Sep. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,528
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,523
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,623