|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7kqjx/2013_2014) has announced the addition of the "2013 - 2014 Global Advertising Annual" report to their offering.
The evolution of automotive advertising is leading online auto sites to find new revenue streams and support more ways for users to connect with cars, trucks and motorcycles on their mobile phones and tablets.
The author covers those trends and more in its newest report, the 2013 Automotive Advertising Annual. The 73-page report covers 29 companies in 17 countries with interesting stories about how they are strengthening their businesses.
AutoScout24 in Germany, for example, is growing several new services with promising revenue streams, all in an effort to ensure that it collects more than a crumb of the cake with automotive transactions, including repairs and body work, technical checks of used vehicles, and even auto cleaning. That's going far beyond the traditional listings of used and new cars.
Then there's AutoTrader.co.uk, where mobile devices deliver more than half of all traffic to the site.
And Bilbasen in Denmark, a site owned by the eBay Classifieds Group that had to apologize to dealers for increasing its prices when it was the only game in town but it was too late, because auto dealers had already built their own competitive site.
The report details the strategies and tactics that automotive sites are using and planning to implement in 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
Kicking the habit of kicking the tires
NORTH AMERICA: UNITED STATES:
- U.S. vehicle sales prominently Web-begun or Web-only
- Cars.com key to dealer engagement is good review
- AutoTrader's Trade-in Marketplace builds inventory
- Craigslist begins charging dealer fees across U.S.
- In Arkansas, size matters: how one small site fights the big guys
- Want to sell a vehicle? Attach a video
NORTH AMERICA: CANADA:
- AutoTrader.ca mobile traffic 50% of total
- Metroland makes most of 3rd place in 2-horse race
WESTERN EUROPE: GERMANY:
- AutoScout24.de: New income streams along the value chain
- Motory: clever link social and selling
WESTERN EUROPE: FRANCE:
- Car & Boat Media's Caradisiac.com and LaCentrale.fr cultivate their differences
WESTERN EUROPE: U.K.:
- Gumtree tackles Autotrader U.K. head-on
- Auto Trader U.K. takes mobile step further
WESTERN EUROPE: SWITZERLAND:
- AutoRicardo - newly tuned low-cost policy
WESTERN EUROPE: SPAIN:
- Coches.com mediation platform' for dealers PP
WESTERN EUROPE: FINLAND:
- NettiAuto: Occupy all vehicle segments
WESTERN EUROPE: DENMARK:
- Danish auto dealers revolt against Bilbasen
- Denmark's AutoUncle expanding furiously
WESTERN EUROPE: TURKEY:
- Arabam relaunch will boost usability, sales
EASTERN EUROPE: POLAND:
- Otomoto: Reach, promotions important
- Listen to your users, says Moto.Gratka
EASTERN EUROPE: ROMANIA:
- App innovation drives growth at Auto.ro
EASTERN EUROPE: CROATIA:
- Auti.hr benefits from high brand awareness
EASTERN EUROPE: SLOVAKIA:
- Autobazar.eu: right place at the right time
MIDDLE EAST: UAE:
- Yallamotor has great first year in Middle East
- Autohome latest classified company to go public
- BitAuto leverages software, magazine, TV, radio
- iCar Asia, sgCarMart, carve out Southeast Asia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7kqjx/2013_2014.
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 338
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,630
Sep. 27, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 289
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,756
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,362
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,854
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,689
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,201
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,637
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,253
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,992
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,445
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Sep. 27, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,713
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,661
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,596