|By Business Wire||
|May 22, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7kqjx/2013_2014) has announced the addition of the "2013 - 2014 Global Advertising Annual" report to their offering.
The evolution of automotive advertising is leading online auto sites to find new revenue streams and support more ways for users to connect with cars, trucks and motorcycles on their mobile phones and tablets.
The author covers those trends and more in its newest report, the 2013 Automotive Advertising Annual. The 73-page report covers 29 companies in 17 countries with interesting stories about how they are strengthening their businesses.
AutoScout24 in Germany, for example, is growing several new services with promising revenue streams, all in an effort to ensure that it collects more than a crumb of the cake with automotive transactions, including repairs and body work, technical checks of used vehicles, and even auto cleaning. That's going far beyond the traditional listings of used and new cars.
Then there's AutoTrader.co.uk, where mobile devices deliver more than half of all traffic to the site.
And Bilbasen in Denmark, a site owned by the eBay Classifieds Group that had to apologize to dealers for increasing its prices when it was the only game in town but it was too late, because auto dealers had already built their own competitive site.
The report details the strategies and tactics that automotive sites are using and planning to implement in 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
Kicking the habit of kicking the tires
NORTH AMERICA: UNITED STATES:
- U.S. vehicle sales prominently Web-begun or Web-only
- Cars.com key to dealer engagement is good review
- AutoTrader's Trade-in Marketplace builds inventory
- Craigslist begins charging dealer fees across U.S.
- In Arkansas, size matters: how one small site fights the big guys
- Want to sell a vehicle? Attach a video
NORTH AMERICA: CANADA:
- AutoTrader.ca mobile traffic 50% of total
- Metroland makes most of 3rd place in 2-horse race
WESTERN EUROPE: GERMANY:
- AutoScout24.de: New income streams along the value chain
- Motory: clever link social and selling
WESTERN EUROPE: FRANCE:
- Car & Boat Media's Caradisiac.com and LaCentrale.fr cultivate their differences
WESTERN EUROPE: U.K.:
- Gumtree tackles Autotrader U.K. head-on
- Auto Trader U.K. takes mobile step further
WESTERN EUROPE: SWITZERLAND:
- AutoRicardo - newly tuned low-cost policy
WESTERN EUROPE: SPAIN:
- Coches.com mediation platform' for dealers PP
WESTERN EUROPE: FINLAND:
- NettiAuto: Occupy all vehicle segments
WESTERN EUROPE: DENMARK:
- Danish auto dealers revolt against Bilbasen
- Denmark's AutoUncle expanding furiously
WESTERN EUROPE: TURKEY:
- Arabam relaunch will boost usability, sales
EASTERN EUROPE: POLAND:
- Otomoto: Reach, promotions important
- Listen to your users, says Moto.Gratka
EASTERN EUROPE: ROMANIA:
- App innovation drives growth at Auto.ro
EASTERN EUROPE: CROATIA:
- Auti.hr benefits from high brand awareness
EASTERN EUROPE: SLOVAKIA:
- Autobazar.eu: right place at the right time
MIDDLE EAST: UAE:
- Yallamotor has great first year in Middle East
- Autohome latest classified company to go public
- BitAuto leverages software, magazine, TV, radio
- iCar Asia, sgCarMart, carve out Southeast Asia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7kqjx/2013_2014.
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of...
Jul. 6, 2015 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
Jul. 5, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,201
Jul. 5, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,458
Jul. 5, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,816
Jul. 5, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,428
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,210
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,608
Jul. 5, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,460
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,659
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,576
Jul. 5, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,642
Jul. 5, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,029
Jul. 5, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,529
Jul. 5, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,001
Jul. 5, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,685