|By Business Wire||
|May 26, 2014 03:09 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2ftn3/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Mobile Payments" report to their offering.
With the popularity of smartphones, electronic payments has today become a reality. This has brought about a marked shift in the payment ecosystem. While there are many challenges that the mobile payments industry needs to tackle at the moment, there is no doubt that mobile payments is poised to become one of the fastest growing sectors in the years to come.
This report analyzes this fast growing industry in its research report Global Market for Mobile Payments.
Coverage in this in-depth industry analysis is as follows:
- An analysis of the global mobile communication industry through statistics, analysis of the market by technology, by subscribers, by regions, by the importance of data as an area of growth, growth of new applications as well as an outlook for mobile communications.
- An analysis of the mobile payment industry through industry statistics, a look at the current electronic payment system and industry structure, mobile payment deployment options, the growing number of apps catering to mobile payment, security and privacy concerns of consumers as well as the important role semiconductor companies are playing in this industry.
- An analysis of how the mobile phone is driving the market for mobile payments through the emergence of mobile wallets, impact of the growing use of smartphones, higher consumer expectation, importance of loyalty and reward programs and other factors.
- An analysis of the key growth regions of mobile payment. Markets analyzes include Brazil, Japan, South Korea and the region of Latin America in general.
- The emergence of mobile payments and its impact on issuers, merchant acquirers, payment network operators, retailers, customers and other players.
- An analysis of the market for mobile wallets through hardware-based mobile wallets and cloud-based authentication for mobile wallets.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their presence in the global mobile payment markets. Players analyzed include American Express, Apple, Google, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa, and a case study on the Isis Mobile Wallet.
- An outlook for the global market for mobile payments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Mobile Communication Market
3. Market for Mobile Payments
4. How the Mobile Phone is Driving the Market for Mobile Payments
5. Key Growth Regions
6. Emergence of Mobile Payments & its Impact
7. Market for Mobile Wallets
8. Major Players & their Marker Presence
9. Industry Outlook
- American Express Company
- Apple Inc
- Isis Mobile Wallet
- Mastercard Inc
- PayPal (eBay)
- Visa Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2ftn3/global_market_for
Jan. 17, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,952
Jan. 17, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 5,307
Jan. 17, 2017 03:26 PM EST Reads: 213
Jan. 17, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 4,088
Jan. 17, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,727
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,308
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,622
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,344
Jan. 17, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 5,351
Jan. 17, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,061
A look across the tech landscape at the disruptive technologies that are increasing in prominence and speculate as to which will be most impactful for communications – namely, AI and Cloud Computing. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Curtis Peterson, VP of Operations at RingCentral, will highlight the current challenges of these transformative technologies and share strategies for preparing your organization for these changes. This “view from the top” will outline the latest trends and developm...
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 909
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 211
When you focus on a journey from up-close, you look at your own technical and cultural history and how you changed it for the benefit of the customer. This was our starting point: too many integration issues, 13 SWP days and very long cycles. It was evident that in this fast-paced industry we could no longer afford this reality. We needed something that would take us beyond reducing the development lifecycles, CI and Agile methodologies. We made a fundamental difference, even changed our culture...
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 800
“RackN is a software company and we take how a hybrid infrastructure scenario, which consists of clouds, virtualization, traditional data center technologies - how to make them all work together seamlessly from an operational perspective,” stated Dan Choquette, Founder of RackN, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 17, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 3,512
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 17, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 5,048