|By Business Wire||
|May 26, 2014 03:12 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sm5g2/mobile_commerce) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Commerce Solutions and Market Opportunities" report to their offering.
Mobile commerce is exploding with solutions, applications, and services driven by emerging technologies, use cases, and business models. M-commerce is quite different from traditional e-commerce as the ecosystem and value chain are more dynamic and are evolving in a different manner than e-commerce as a whole.
This report bundle is the most comprehensive research covering the market for Mobile Commerce Solutions and Market Opportunities. It addresses all key aspects of mobile commerce including contactless payments via NFC and other methods, the relationship between digital advertising and commerce, the effect of social networks and location on commerce, advanced technologies for commerce, and more.
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Software Developers
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Handset and Tablet Manufacturers
- Mobile Payment Service Providers
- Content and Applications Aggregators
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Providers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Providers
This report package includes the following reports:
- Mobile Commerce 2014
- Market for Mobile Payment Solutions: User Interfaces, Wallets, and Banking 2014 - 2019
- Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018
- Solutions to Improve Sales, Optimize Shopper Engagement, and Combat "Showrooming"
- Mobile Location Commerce 2013 - 2018
- Mobile Payments: The Market for Travelers, Unbanked, and No/Low Credit Users
- The Future of Mobile Payments: Continuation of Commerce during Global Economic Crisis
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Mobile Commerce Technologies
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sm5g2/mobile_commerce
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
Aug. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,908
Aug. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 699
Aug. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,481
Aug. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 729
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,646
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,412
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 837
Aug. 28, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 673
Aug. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,949
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,118
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 685
Aug. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 846
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 883
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,021