|By Business Wire||
|May 27, 2014 05:56 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9zg4l/electrical_and) has announced the addition of the "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in China - Market Summary and Forecasts : Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
"Electrical and Electronics Retailing in China - Market Summary & Forecasts", report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of electrical and electronics retail sales across key channels in China. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, the competitive landscape and detail of key retailers.
- "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in China - Market Summary & Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in China's electrical and electronics retail market.
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing electrical and electronics retail dynamics across 17 retail channels and 5 product categories.
- It provides an overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
4 Chinese Shoppers
5 Doing business in China
6 Retail - Product Sectors
- Amazon china
- Gome Electrical Appliance
- JD.com (Jingdong Mall)
- Jiangsu Five-Star Appliance
- Rainbow Department Store
- Suning Appliance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9zg4l/electrical_and
May. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,492
May. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 926
May. 25, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,175
May. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,109
May. 25, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,428
May. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
May. 25, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,122
May. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,513
May. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,131
May. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,028
May. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 932
May. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,176
Cloud-based NCLC (No-code/low code) application builder platforms empower everyone in the organization to quickly build applications and executable processes that broaden access, deepen collaboration, and enhance transparency for all team members. Line of business owners (LOBO) and operations managers know best their part of the business and their processes. IT departments are beginning to leverage NCLC platforms to empower and enable LOBOs to lead the innovation, transform the organization, an...
May. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 7-9, 2016 at Javits Center, New York City, and Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 18th International @CloudExpo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world.
May. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,290
May. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 849