|By Business Wire||
|May 28, 2014 01:29 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3w5kt/intelligent) has announced the addition of the "Intelligent Transportation Systems: Wireless ICT Markets and Applications" report to their offering.
The report is written for a wide audience of technical and managerial staff who are working on wireless ICT-related Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSs) projects. The report addresses modern advanced trends in the wireless ICT developing that are leading ITS into the 4G era.
In particular, this report:
- Analyzing ITS development in the U.S. and other countries
- Researches standards that support ITS
- Details ITS architectural structures
- Addresses ITS markets and applications.
The report stresses the importance of contributions of the following WICT into the ITS development:
- 5.9 GHz DSRC. Detailed analysis of technological and marketing trends is presented as well as comparison with other DSRC types. The survey of major vendors' portfolios is included.
- LTE. It is shown that all major automakers are either experimenting or already incorporated in their V2V and V2I communications this rapidly evolving WICT. The analysis of LTE technologies, their standardizations, market and contributions in ITS are addressed.
- WSN. Features, structures, technological and marketing trends in connection with WSNs applicability to the ITS development are presented. The survey of major vendors' portfolios is included.
Altogether, the report analyzes latest and near-future trends in wireless ICT development as they relate to ITS.
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 ITS: Developments and Standardization
- ITS History: U.S.
- ITS Architecture: U.S.
- ITS in Japan
- ITS in South Korea
- Singapore ITS
- ITS Applications
- Market Characteristics
- Vendors Samples
3.0 5.9 GHz DSRC
- IEEE 802.11p - Basis
- IEEE 1609
- 5.9 GHz DSRC Development
- Service Categories/QoS
4.0 Market Segment and Industry - 5.9 GHz DSRC
- Market Drivers
- Market Requirements
- Market Estimate
5.0 LTE and ITS
- Typical Features
- LTE Development
- LTE Timetable
- Broadband Wireless Communications-Phases
- LTE Standardization-Industry Collaboration
- Key Features of LTE
- Contributions to ITS
6.0 Wireless Smart Sensors - WSN and ITS
- Structure and Components
- Market Specifics - WSN
- Applications - WSN
- WSN Equipment Vendors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3w5kt/intelligent
Feb. 19, 2017 10:30 PM EST Reads: 6,039
Feb. 19, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 731
Feb. 19, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,739
Feb. 19, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,060
Feb. 19, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,000
Feb. 19, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,316
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 5,284
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 864
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 8,069
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,532
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 7,948
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 833
Feb. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,984
Feb. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,332
Feb. 19, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 978