|By Marketwired .||
|May 28, 2014 03:00 PM EDT||
PASADENA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/28/14 -- NewBay Media, the leading publisher of digital content creation media, has announced that registration for its upcoming event, Next|Video Conference + Expo (October 1-3, Pasadena Convention Center), is open.
Providing valuable education and skill enhancement, Next|Video Conference + Expo helps professionals better understand, evaluate and implement the technologies and business practices that will impact the future of video. A multi-tier conference, Next|Video is programmed with five distinct tracks: Next|PRODUCTION, Next|POST-PRODUCTION, Next|STREAMING TECH, Next|DISTRIBUTION, and Next|ENTERPRISE MEDIA. The event will also feature the Next|Video Expo, Keynote Luncheon and a Networking Reception.
Customizable registration options include an all-access pass, one-day conference options, and expo access. The all-access pass includes the Wednesday Keynote Luncheon and Thursday Networking Reception. Available options and rates are viewable at http://nextvideoexpo.com/registration-options/
The schedules for three tracks have been finalized and can be viewed on the event website:
- Next|STREAMING TECH -- http://nextvideoexpo.com/next-streaming-tech/
- Next|DISTRIBUTION -- http://nextvideoexpo.com/next-distribution/
- Next|ENTERPRISE -- MEDIA http://nextvideoexpo.com/next-enterprise-media/
Session highlights include:
- Creating Exclusive Online Video Content Easily and Economically
- Maximizing Viewer Engagement and Improving the User Experience
- Security and Protection for Streaming
- Reducing Complexities in Content Delivery
- Video Streaming Performance: How Do Infrastructure Decisions Impact Outcomes?
- What TV Everywhere Can Do for Traditional Media
- The Globalization of Multiscreen Video
- Multiplatform Media and Video: Making It a Reality
- TV Is Dead? No Way. It's Live.
- Second Screen: What's Working (and Not Working) on Connected Devices
- What's Next for IPTV?
- Make Content That Resonates--And Then Multipurpose It
- How Interactive Video Can Drive ROI
Matt Graham, Director of Content Development at PBS Digital Studios, will be the keynote speaker at the Next|Video Conference + Expo. Founded in 2012, PBS Digital Studios has redefined what it means to be a network in today's connected world. In this presentation, the audience will hear how the company changed its own culture to embrace this ongoing evolution. More information is available at http://nextvideoexpo.com/keynote/.
About NEWBAY MEDIA
NewBay Media is positioned at the center of the world's most dynamic industries -- Music, AV/Pro Audio, Consumer Electronics/Gaming, Video & Broadcast, and Education. We connect and inform millions of constituents in these industries through our award-winning content, integrated media capabilities, and high-profile network-building and informative events. NewBay proudly serves some of the broadest B-to-B professional and music enthusiast communities in the world through over 60 print and digital publications, 100 integrated web and mobile applications, 75 conferences and conventions, custom marketing services and e-commerce capabilities. Find out more at www.newbaymedia.com.
For more information, contact:
May. 2, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,247
May. 1, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,586
May. 1, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,844
May. 1, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 745
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 810
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,150
May. 1, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,019
May. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,477
May. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 935
May. 1, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,034
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 816
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,572
May. 1, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,750
May. 1, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 823