|By Marketwired .||
|May 29, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
NATICK, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/29/14 -- Centage Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro) for small and medium sized businesses, today recounts a successful first quarter defined by a 30% revenue growth rate, continued product innovation and partner momentum. The company also announced the establishment of a Center of Excellence and appointment of Chris Howard to head the Center as Director of Customer Experience, underscoring an ongoing commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Introduction of OpenLink Maestro, the latest innovation to support the company's flagship Budget Maestro solution. Designed to integrate ERP data with any accounting or general ledger (GL) system, OpenLink Maestro enables financial professionals to streamline the bi-directional data migration process while also ensuring data integrity.
- Increased user base by more than 10% adding more than 400 users from 80 accounts
- Strategic partnership with SHEA Business Solutions, a business software and consulting organization with a history of experience in the budgeting and forecasting software market. Through this partnership, Centage can extend the value of its flagship product, Budget Maestro to help customers maximize their investment and leverage the expertise the SHEA team offers through hands on service and support.
- Named as a finalist in the 2014 CPA Tech Innovation Awards
- Named as a finalist for Boston Business Journal's "Best Places to work in 2014"
Of note, this quarter, Centage appointed Chris Howard as Director of Customer Experience and established a Customer Center of Excellence to define and implement world class customer experience. With a proven track record in providing exceptional customer service and more than a decade of experience at Centage, Chris is an expert on the Budget Maestro suite of products and has significantly contributed to definition and evolution of the product suite. As a longtime advocate for the consulting team and, in particular, customers and prospects, Chris will add great value in this newly created role, helping to define a dominant product for the future.
"More and more financial leaders acknowledge the shortcomings of traditional budgeting and forecasting solutions to successfully manage the financial health of the organization," said Barry Clapp, President, Centage Corporation. "Our customers have experienced, firsthand, the indisputable value of Budget Maestro, an automated driver-based solution, to streamline the budgeting process, support better decision making and increase ROI. With Chris leading our customer service team, we look forward to continued growth, as we expand our product portfolio and bolster our partner roster to meet the ongoing needs of our customers."
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.
+1 781 378 2674
Jan. 20, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 4,358
Jan. 20, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 5,451
Jan. 20, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 2,089
Jan. 20, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,474
Jan. 20, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,805
Jan. 20, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,534
Jan. 20, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 4,951
Jan. 20, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,078
Jan. 20, 2017 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,649
Jan. 20, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,128
Jan. 20, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 621
Jan. 20, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 3,597
Jan. 20, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,732
Jan. 20, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,238
Jan. 20, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,578