|By Business Wire||
|May 29, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
CSG International, (NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of interactive transaction-driven solutions and services; CSG Invotas, the company’s exciting enterprise security business; and CSG Content Direct, today announced their participation in TM Forum Live! 2014, June 2 - 5 at the Acropolis in Nice.
TM Forum Live! brings together more than 3,000 delegates and 150 industry leaders to help organisations harness the innovations and expertise they need to set and execute their digital strategies. At this year’s event in Nice, CSG, CSG Invotas, and CSG Content Direct will be honoured at a number of award and event venues. Highlights include:
- CSG Singleview has been selected as TM Forum Excellence Award Finalist. Winners will be announced on June 2 and will be showcased during the opening keynote session on June 3. Singleview Accelerate 8 speeds time-to-market for new services and drives down operational costs to enable traditional service providers to compete in the digital economy. It is the billing solution of choice for service providers in both consumer and enterprise markets.
- CSG Invotas will host the panel, “Shifting Your Security Strategy for Quick Action” as part of the “Security & Privacy” track on Tuesday, June 3, at 2.50 p.m. in the Rhodes conference room 2 on level 2. Panelists include Paul Nguyen, president of global security solutions at CSG Invotas; Larry Clinton, president and chief executive officer of the Internet Security Alliance (ISA); Floris van den Dool, managing director of information security services for Europe, Africa, and Latin America for Accenture; and Shawn Carpenter, chief technical analyst at iSIGHT Partners. Panelists will discuss the essentials of a proactive defense strategy that includes policy, processes, and technologies.
- CSG Content Direct and CSG Invotas have been selected as Pipeline Innovation Award finalists. Content Direct is a finalist in the Technology Provider of the Year category, and Invotas is a finalist in the Security & Assurance category. Winners in both categories will be announced on Monday, June 2.
“Today’s service providers require holistic, end-to-end strategies that allow them to maintain and grow their current product offerings while continuing to invest in the next-generation of services,” said Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG. “Our entire suite of services—including CSG Singleview and CSG Content Direct—is designed to help our global clients remain relevant, agile, and competitive in all of their target markets.”
|TM Forum Live 2014 Expo Hall, Stand 8|
June 2 - 5 in Nice, the Acropolis
|Meet with CSG executives to learn:|
- How automated threat response strategies can protect revenue, intellectual property, mobile device management (MDM), brand reputation, and more effectively by use of orchestration and automation tools
- The challenges associated with LTE, 4G, and mobile broadband including monetisation, increasing data volume, processing optimisation, content delivery, vendor ecosystem management, and the effects of of LTE on wholesale business
- The evolving role of communication service providers and the trend toward digital lifestyle services
- The reinvention of business systems architecture to meet new digital challenges, defend margins, increase efficiency, boost flexibility, and speed responsiveness through managed services, vendor consolidation, and the centralisation of the billing stack
- Opportunities for cloud-based delivery and mobility services that enable the digital enterprise.
- How to use relevant and personalised customer interactions to enhance the customer experience and offer consumers the freedom to manage contact and billing preferences, which reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
- How changes to EU roaming regulations will introduce competition and customer choice among providers
Additionally, CSG Invotas and ISA will be discussing the launch of ISA Europe (ISAE), a new organisation that will lead the European discussion on sustainable cyber security. ISAE is pan-European, multisector, and dedicated to the mission of integrating digital technology with progressive public policy to create a region-wide sustainable approach to cyber security. In addition to advocating for market-based public policy, ISAE will:
- Articulate a risk-management strategy for European enterprises to manage cyber threats in the context of their business goals, including more effective involvement of senior management and corporate boards of directors
- Develop tools that will improve cyber security and compliance by lowering compliance costs and making corporate security more efficient and effective
CSG representatives will be available to review the current service provider ecosystem. They will address the next evolution of cyber defense strategies, the evolving competitive landscape, and the latest innovations in unified architectures and automation capabilities using best-in-breed technology.
About CSG International
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile, and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, Orange, Reliance, SingTel Optus, Telecom New Zealand, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, Verizon, Vivo, and Vodafone. With more than 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
About CSG Content Direct
CSG Content Direct empowers content creators, aggregators, and distributors to easily and effectively market, monetize, and manage content. Content Direct is offered as either a set of software services or as an integrated solution and allows content companies of all sizes to increase the value and return of every content transaction. The solution supports virtually all content types and commerce models, including marketing promotions, offer management, partner management, financial management, reporting, analytics, and syndication. Content Direct is a complete solution and is integrated with leading digital ecosystem providers. For more information, please visit www.csgi.com/contentdirect.
About CSG Invotas
CSG Invotas™ offers security orchestration and automation solutions that provide dynamic, real-time management of large security ecosystems. It enables security professionals to respond effectively to ever-changing cyber threats. Invotas builds upon CSG’s proven solutions and expertise to support the mitigation and eradication of cyber attacks across complex enterprise environments. For more information, please visit www.csginvotas.com.
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Trel...
Sep. 4, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 298
Puppet Labs is pleased to share the findings from our 2015 State of DevOps Survey. We have deepened our understanding of how DevOps enables IT performance and organizational performance, based on responses from more than 20,000 technical professionals we’ve surveyed over the past four years. The 2015 State of DevOps Report reveals high-performing IT organizations deploy 30x more frequently with 200x shorter lead times. They have 60x fewer failures and recover 168x faster
Sep. 4, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 133
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Sep. 4, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 750
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Sep. 4, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 504
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, will introduce the technologies required for implementing thes...
Sep. 4, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 128
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the ...
Sep. 4, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,666
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding bu...
Sep. 4, 2015 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,705
ElasticBox, the agile application delivery manager, announced freely available public boxes for the DevOps community. ElasticBox works with enterprises to help them deploy any application to any cloud. Public boxes are curated reference boxes that represent some of the most popular applications and tools for orchestrating deployments at scale. Boxes are an adaptive way to represent reusable infrastructure as components of code. Boxes contain scripts, variables, and metadata to automate proces...
Sep. 4, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 130
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, a producer of the first smartphones and tablets, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. He will explain how M2M controllers work through wirelessly connected remote controls; and specifically delve into a retrofit option that reverse-engineers control codes of existing conventional controller systems so the...
Sep. 4, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 270
To support developers and operations professionals in their push to implement DevOps principles for their infrastructure environments, ProfitBricks, a provider of cloud infrastructure, is adding support for DevOps tools Ansible and Chef. Ansible is a platform for configuring and managing data center infrastructure that combines multi-node software deployment, ad hoc task execution, and configuration management, and is used by DevOps professionals as they use its playbooks functionality to autom...
Sep. 4, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 126
The 3rd International WebRTC Summit, to be held Nov. 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 15th International Cloud Expo, 6th International Big Data Expo, 3rd International DevOps Summit and 2nd Internet of @ThingsExpo. WebRTC (Web-based Real-Time Com...
Sep. 4, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,629
It’s been proven time and time again that in tech, diversity drives greater innovation, better team productivity and greater profits and market share. So what can we do in our DevOps teams to embrace diversity and help transform the culture of development and operations into a true “DevOps” team? In her session at DevOps Summit, Stefana Muller, Director, Product Management – Continuous Delivery at CA Technologies, answered that question citing examples, showing how to create opportunities for ...
Sep. 4, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 541
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Sep. 4, 2015 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 587
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advance...
Sep. 4, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 385
Skeuomorphism usually means retaining existing design cues in something new that doesn’t actually need them. However, the concept of skeuomorphism can be thought of as relating more broadly to applying existing patterns to new technologies that, in fact, cry out for new approaches. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gordon Haff, Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager at Red Hat, discussed why containers should be paired with new architectural practices such as microservices rathe...
Sep. 4, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 448