|By Business Wire||
|May 29, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
CSG International, (NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of interactive transaction-driven solutions and services; CSG Invotas, the company’s exciting enterprise security business; and CSG Content Direct, today announced their participation in TM Forum Live! 2014, June 2 - 5 at the Acropolis in Nice.
TM Forum Live! brings together more than 3,000 delegates and 150 industry leaders to help organisations harness the innovations and expertise they need to set and execute their digital strategies. At this year’s event in Nice, CSG, CSG Invotas, and CSG Content Direct will be honoured at a number of award and event venues. Highlights include:
- CSG Singleview has been selected as TM Forum Excellence Award Finalist. Winners will be announced on June 2 and will be showcased during the opening keynote session on June 3. Singleview Accelerate 8 speeds time-to-market for new services and drives down operational costs to enable traditional service providers to compete in the digital economy. It is the billing solution of choice for service providers in both consumer and enterprise markets.
- CSG Invotas will host the panel, “Shifting Your Security Strategy for Quick Action” as part of the “Security & Privacy” track on Tuesday, June 3, at 2.50 p.m. in the Rhodes conference room 2 on level 2. Panelists include Paul Nguyen, president of global security solutions at CSG Invotas; Larry Clinton, president and chief executive officer of the Internet Security Alliance (ISA); Floris van den Dool, managing director of information security services for Europe, Africa, and Latin America for Accenture; and Shawn Carpenter, chief technical analyst at iSIGHT Partners. Panelists will discuss the essentials of a proactive defense strategy that includes policy, processes, and technologies.
- CSG Content Direct and CSG Invotas have been selected as Pipeline Innovation Award finalists. Content Direct is a finalist in the Technology Provider of the Year category, and Invotas is a finalist in the Security & Assurance category. Winners in both categories will be announced on Monday, June 2.
“Today’s service providers require holistic, end-to-end strategies that allow them to maintain and grow their current product offerings while continuing to invest in the next-generation of services,” said Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG. “Our entire suite of services—including CSG Singleview and CSG Content Direct—is designed to help our global clients remain relevant, agile, and competitive in all of their target markets.”
|TM Forum Live 2014 Expo Hall, Stand 8|
June 2 - 5 in Nice, the Acropolis
|Meet with CSG executives to learn:|
- How automated threat response strategies can protect revenue, intellectual property, mobile device management (MDM), brand reputation, and more effectively by use of orchestration and automation tools
- The challenges associated with LTE, 4G, and mobile broadband including monetisation, increasing data volume, processing optimisation, content delivery, vendor ecosystem management, and the effects of of LTE on wholesale business
- The evolving role of communication service providers and the trend toward digital lifestyle services
- The reinvention of business systems architecture to meet new digital challenges, defend margins, increase efficiency, boost flexibility, and speed responsiveness through managed services, vendor consolidation, and the centralisation of the billing stack
- Opportunities for cloud-based delivery and mobility services that enable the digital enterprise.
- How to use relevant and personalised customer interactions to enhance the customer experience and offer consumers the freedom to manage contact and billing preferences, which reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
- How changes to EU roaming regulations will introduce competition and customer choice among providers
Additionally, CSG Invotas and ISA will be discussing the launch of ISA Europe (ISAE), a new organisation that will lead the European discussion on sustainable cyber security. ISAE is pan-European, multisector, and dedicated to the mission of integrating digital technology with progressive public policy to create a region-wide sustainable approach to cyber security. In addition to advocating for market-based public policy, ISAE will:
- Articulate a risk-management strategy for European enterprises to manage cyber threats in the context of their business goals, including more effective involvement of senior management and corporate boards of directors
- Develop tools that will improve cyber security and compliance by lowering compliance costs and making corporate security more efficient and effective
CSG representatives will be available to review the current service provider ecosystem. They will address the next evolution of cyber defense strategies, the evolving competitive landscape, and the latest innovations in unified architectures and automation capabilities using best-in-breed technology.
About CSG International
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile, and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, Orange, Reliance, SingTel Optus, Telecom New Zealand, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, Verizon, Vivo, and Vodafone. With more than 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
About CSG Content Direct
CSG Content Direct empowers content creators, aggregators, and distributors to easily and effectively market, monetize, and manage content. Content Direct is offered as either a set of software services or as an integrated solution and allows content companies of all sizes to increase the value and return of every content transaction. The solution supports virtually all content types and commerce models, including marketing promotions, offer management, partner management, financial management, reporting, analytics, and syndication. Content Direct is a complete solution and is integrated with leading digital ecosystem providers. For more information, please visit www.csgi.com/contentdirect.
About CSG Invotas
CSG Invotas™ offers security orchestration and automation solutions that provide dynamic, real-time management of large security ecosystems. It enables security professionals to respond effectively to ever-changing cyber threats. Invotas builds upon CSG’s proven solutions and expertise to support the mitigation and eradication of cyber attacks across complex enterprise environments. For more information, please visit www.csginvotas.com.
So you think you are a DevOps warrior, huh? Put your money (not really, it’s free) where your metrics are and prove it by taking The Ultimate DevOps Geek Quiz Challenge, sponsored by DevOps Summit. Battle through the set of tough questions created by industry thought leaders to earn your bragging rights and win some cool prizes.
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,975
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,900
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,141
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,447
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 825
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 855
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,001
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,701
Successful transition from traditional IT to cloud computing requires three key ingredients: an IT architecture that allows companies to extend their internal best practices to the cloud, a cost point that allows economies of scale, and automated processes that manage risk exposure and maintain regulatory compliance with industry regulations (FFIEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA). The unique combination of VMware, the IBM Cloud, and Cloud Raxak, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a co...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,205
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 977
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 8,412
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,516
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,310
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,864
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,539