|By Business Wire||
|May 29, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
CSG International, (NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of interactive transaction-driven solutions and services; CSG Invotas, the company’s exciting enterprise security business; and CSG Content Direct, today announced their participation in TM Forum Live! 2014, June 2 - 5 at the Acropolis in Nice.
TM Forum Live! brings together more than 3,000 delegates and 150 industry leaders to help organisations harness the innovations and expertise they need to set and execute their digital strategies. At this year’s event in Nice, CSG, CSG Invotas, and CSG Content Direct will be honoured at a number of award and event venues. Highlights include:
- CSG Singleview has been selected as TM Forum Excellence Award Finalist. Winners will be announced on June 2 and will be showcased during the opening keynote session on June 3. Singleview Accelerate 8 speeds time-to-market for new services and drives down operational costs to enable traditional service providers to compete in the digital economy. It is the billing solution of choice for service providers in both consumer and enterprise markets.
- CSG Invotas will host the panel, “Shifting Your Security Strategy for Quick Action” as part of the “Security & Privacy” track on Tuesday, June 3, at 2.50 p.m. in the Rhodes conference room 2 on level 2. Panelists include Paul Nguyen, president of global security solutions at CSG Invotas; Larry Clinton, president and chief executive officer of the Internet Security Alliance (ISA); Floris van den Dool, managing director of information security services for Europe, Africa, and Latin America for Accenture; and Shawn Carpenter, chief technical analyst at iSIGHT Partners. Panelists will discuss the essentials of a proactive defense strategy that includes policy, processes, and technologies.
- CSG Content Direct and CSG Invotas have been selected as Pipeline Innovation Award finalists. Content Direct is a finalist in the Technology Provider of the Year category, and Invotas is a finalist in the Security & Assurance category. Winners in both categories will be announced on Monday, June 2.
“Today’s service providers require holistic, end-to-end strategies that allow them to maintain and grow their current product offerings while continuing to invest in the next-generation of services,” said Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG. “Our entire suite of services—including CSG Singleview and CSG Content Direct—is designed to help our global clients remain relevant, agile, and competitive in all of their target markets.”
|TM Forum Live 2014 Expo Hall, Stand 8|
June 2 - 5 in Nice, the Acropolis
|Meet with CSG executives to learn:|
- How automated threat response strategies can protect revenue, intellectual property, mobile device management (MDM), brand reputation, and more effectively by use of orchestration and automation tools
- The challenges associated with LTE, 4G, and mobile broadband including monetisation, increasing data volume, processing optimisation, content delivery, vendor ecosystem management, and the effects of of LTE on wholesale business
- The evolving role of communication service providers and the trend toward digital lifestyle services
- The reinvention of business systems architecture to meet new digital challenges, defend margins, increase efficiency, boost flexibility, and speed responsiveness through managed services, vendor consolidation, and the centralisation of the billing stack
- Opportunities for cloud-based delivery and mobility services that enable the digital enterprise.
- How to use relevant and personalised customer interactions to enhance the customer experience and offer consumers the freedom to manage contact and billing preferences, which reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
- How changes to EU roaming regulations will introduce competition and customer choice among providers
Additionally, CSG Invotas and ISA will be discussing the launch of ISA Europe (ISAE), a new organisation that will lead the European discussion on sustainable cyber security. ISAE is pan-European, multisector, and dedicated to the mission of integrating digital technology with progressive public policy to create a region-wide sustainable approach to cyber security. In addition to advocating for market-based public policy, ISAE will:
- Articulate a risk-management strategy for European enterprises to manage cyber threats in the context of their business goals, including more effective involvement of senior management and corporate boards of directors
- Develop tools that will improve cyber security and compliance by lowering compliance costs and making corporate security more efficient and effective
CSG representatives will be available to review the current service provider ecosystem. They will address the next evolution of cyber defense strategies, the evolving competitive landscape, and the latest innovations in unified architectures and automation capabilities using best-in-breed technology.
About CSG International
CSG Systems International, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile, and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH, Orange, Reliance, SingTel Optus, Telecom New Zealand, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, Verizon, Vivo, and Vodafone. With more than 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
About CSG Content Direct
CSG Content Direct empowers content creators, aggregators, and distributors to easily and effectively market, monetize, and manage content. Content Direct is offered as either a set of software services or as an integrated solution and allows content companies of all sizes to increase the value and return of every content transaction. The solution supports virtually all content types and commerce models, including marketing promotions, offer management, partner management, financial management, reporting, analytics, and syndication. Content Direct is a complete solution and is integrated with leading digital ecosystem providers. For more information, please visit www.csgi.com/contentdirect.
About CSG Invotas
CSG Invotas™ offers security orchestration and automation solutions that provide dynamic, real-time management of large security ecosystems. It enables security professionals to respond effectively to ever-changing cyber threats. Invotas builds upon CSG’s proven solutions and expertise to support the mitigation and eradication of cyber attacks across complex enterprise environments. For more information, please visit www.csginvotas.com.
Multiple data types are pouring into IoT deployments. Data is coming in small packages as well as enormous files and data streams of many sizes. Widespread use of mobile devices adds to the total. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the tools and environments that are being put to use in IoT deployments, as well as the team skills a modern enterprise IT shop needs to keep things running, get a handle on all this data, and deli...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,278
SYS-CON Events announced today that Grape Up will exhibit at SYS-CON's 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on Oct. 31 – Nov 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Grape Up is a software company specializing in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the U.S. and Europe, Grape Up works with a variety of customers from emergi...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,983
While some vendors scramble to create and sell you a fancy solution for monitoring your spanking new Amazon Lambdas, hear how you can do it on the cheap using just built-in Java APIs yourself. By exploiting a little-known fact that Lambdas aren’t exactly single threaded, you can effectively identify hot spots in your serverless code. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, David Martin, Principal Product Owner at CA Technologies, will give a live demonstration and code walkthrough, showing how to o...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 261
In his keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Sheng Liang, co-founder and CEO of Rancher Labs, discussed the technological advances and new business opportunities created by the rapid adoption of containers. With the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and various open source technologies used to build private clouds, cloud computing has become an essential component of IT strategy. However, users continue to face challenges in implementing clouds, as older technologies evolve and newer ones like Docker c...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,595
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Apr. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 917
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi LTD., will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City. Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) will be featuring the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) portfolio. This is the industry’s only offering that allows organizations to bring together object storage, file sync and share, cloud storage gateways, and sophisticated search an...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:04 PM EDT Reads: 203
Developers want to create better apps faster. Static clouds are giving way to scalable systems, with dynamic resource allocation and application monitoring. You won't hear that chant from users on any picket line, but helping developers to create better apps faster is the mission of Lee Atchison, principal cloud architect and advocate at New Relic Inc., based in San Francisco. His singular job is to understand and drive the industry in the areas of cloud architecture, microservices, scalability ...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,400
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 25, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 424
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Apr. 25, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 499
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Apr. 25, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,243
Blockchain is a shared, secure record of exchange that establishes trust, accountability and transparency across supply chain networks. Supported by the Linux Foundation's open source, open-standards based Hyperledger Project, Blockchain has the potential to improve regulatory compliance, reduce cost and time for product recall as well as advance trade. Are you curious about Blockchain and how it can provide you with new opportunities for innovation and growth? In her session at 20th Cloud Exp...
Apr. 25, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,762
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Apr. 25, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 505
Most technology leaders, contemporary and from the hardware era, are reshaping their businesses to do software in the hope of capturing value in IoT. Although IoT is relatively new in the market, it has already gone through many promotional terms such as IoE, IoX, SDX, Edge/Fog, Mist Compute, etc. Ultimately, irrespective of the name, it is about deriving value from independent software assets participating in an ecosystem as one comprehensive solution.
Apr. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 307
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Apr. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 418
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Apr. 25, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,249