|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 06:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015) has announced the addition of the "2014 - 2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report" report to their offering.
Contact center performance management (CCPM) is finally coming into its own. Big data, employee engagement, and the increasing importance of capturing and analyzing the customer journey are causing end users from both inside and outside the contact center to reconsider CCPM and appreciate its value.
The Contact Center Performance Management (CCPM) Market Report provides an in-depth look at this key IT sector. The Report is designed specifically to help contact center and IT managers select the right performance management solution, functionality and vendor for their organization. This 211-page Report encompasses vendors, products, technology, market trends and challenges, benefits, return on investment, competitive landscape, market share, market projections, adoption rates, pricing, and best practices for implementing these solutions.
The 2014-2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report is the most complete and timely guide to this IT sector. It covers the entire CCPM market, with detailed analyses of the solutions offered by three leading vendors: NICE Systems, Verint Systems and VPI. Three other vendors - ClearView, Inova and Metrica - are covered at a high level.
Key features of the Report include:
- Definition of CCPM, including an analysis of the performance management process and review of the functional building blocks that comprise these solutions.
- Review of currently available service delivery options.
- Analysis of the trends and challenges that are driving technical and functional innovation, usability and market adoption.
- Evaluation of new product features and enhancements, and a preview of what the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 - 18 months.
- Discussion of how historical and real-time CCPM support the development of a performance-driven culture.
- Introduction of new customer-centric metrics - how to measure what's important to customers as well as the top key performance indicator (KPI) requirements for managing a contact center.
- Review of how CCPM is being leveraged to improve the output of workforce optimization (WFO) modules and suites.
- Discussion of the emergence of back-office performance management.
- Analysis of how CCPM is meeting the "big data" challenge in capturing, measuring, understanding and improving the cross-channel customer journey.
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and three-year projections for 2014 - 2016.
- Overview of the CCPM competitive landscape and the six vendor categories.
- Company snapshots and product overviews for the six leading and contending CCPM vendors.
- Analysis of ROI and the benefits enterprises should expect to realize from a successful CCPM implementation.
- Implementation analysis, including vendor best practices, maintenance and support policies, training/workshops, integration and professional services.
- Detailed pricing comparison and analysis for premise-based, hosted and managed service CCPM solutions.
- In-depth side-by-side comparative analyses of the functional and technical capabilities of the three leading CCPM vendors.
- Company reports for the six leading and contending competitors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans.
- Vendor Directory featuring 33 contact center CCPM competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. CCPM Defined
5. The Performance Management Process
6. Contact Center Performance Management Service Delivery Models
7. Contact Center Performance Management Trends and Challenges
8. CCPM Market Innovation
9. Creating a Performance-Driven Culture with Historical and Real-Time CCPM
10. Customer-Centric Metrics: Measuring What's Important to your Customers
11. KPI Requirements for Managing a Contact Center
12. The Suite Benefits of CCPM: Leveraging CCPM in Contact Center Applications and WFO Suites
13. Back-Office Performance Management
14. "Big Data" and the Customer Journey
15. Market Activity Analysis
16. CCPM Projections
17. CCPM Market Adoption
18. CCPM Competitive Landscape
19. CCPM Vendors and Solutions
20. High-Level Functional Summary
21. High-Level Technical Summary
22. CCPM Benefits and Return on Investment
23. Implementation Analysis
25. CCPM Detailed Functional and Technical Analysis
26. Company Reports
- Inova Solutions
- Metrica Systems
- NICE Systems
- VPI (Voice Print International)
- Verint Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to simplify and streamline our lives by automating routine tasks that distract us from our goals. This promise is based on the ubiquitous deployment of smart, connected devices that link everything from industrial control systems to automobiles to refrigerators. Unfortunately, comparatively few of the devices currently deployed have been developed with an eye toward security, and as the DDoS attacks of late October 2016 have demonstrated, this oversight can ...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 618
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 455
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 663
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, sha...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 755
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,943
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,464
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 439
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 2,115
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 591
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,853
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 285
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 3,766
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,942
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 727
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,494