|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 06:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015) has announced the addition of the "2014 - 2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report" report to their offering.
Contact center performance management (CCPM) is finally coming into its own. Big data, employee engagement, and the increasing importance of capturing and analyzing the customer journey are causing end users from both inside and outside the contact center to reconsider CCPM and appreciate its value.
The Contact Center Performance Management (CCPM) Market Report provides an in-depth look at this key IT sector. The Report is designed specifically to help contact center and IT managers select the right performance management solution, functionality and vendor for their organization. This 211-page Report encompasses vendors, products, technology, market trends and challenges, benefits, return on investment, competitive landscape, market share, market projections, adoption rates, pricing, and best practices for implementing these solutions.
The 2014-2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report is the most complete and timely guide to this IT sector. It covers the entire CCPM market, with detailed analyses of the solutions offered by three leading vendors: NICE Systems, Verint Systems and VPI. Three other vendors - ClearView, Inova and Metrica - are covered at a high level.
Key features of the Report include:
- Definition of CCPM, including an analysis of the performance management process and review of the functional building blocks that comprise these solutions.
- Review of currently available service delivery options.
- Analysis of the trends and challenges that are driving technical and functional innovation, usability and market adoption.
- Evaluation of new product features and enhancements, and a preview of what the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 - 18 months.
- Discussion of how historical and real-time CCPM support the development of a performance-driven culture.
- Introduction of new customer-centric metrics - how to measure what's important to customers as well as the top key performance indicator (KPI) requirements for managing a contact center.
- Review of how CCPM is being leveraged to improve the output of workforce optimization (WFO) modules and suites.
- Discussion of the emergence of back-office performance management.
- Analysis of how CCPM is meeting the "big data" challenge in capturing, measuring, understanding and improving the cross-channel customer journey.
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and three-year projections for 2014 - 2016.
- Overview of the CCPM competitive landscape and the six vendor categories.
- Company snapshots and product overviews for the six leading and contending CCPM vendors.
- Analysis of ROI and the benefits enterprises should expect to realize from a successful CCPM implementation.
- Implementation analysis, including vendor best practices, maintenance and support policies, training/workshops, integration and professional services.
- Detailed pricing comparison and analysis for premise-based, hosted and managed service CCPM solutions.
- In-depth side-by-side comparative analyses of the functional and technical capabilities of the three leading CCPM vendors.
- Company reports for the six leading and contending competitors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans.
- Vendor Directory featuring 33 contact center CCPM competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. CCPM Defined
5. The Performance Management Process
6. Contact Center Performance Management Service Delivery Models
7. Contact Center Performance Management Trends and Challenges
8. CCPM Market Innovation
9. Creating a Performance-Driven Culture with Historical and Real-Time CCPM
10. Customer-Centric Metrics: Measuring What's Important to your Customers
11. KPI Requirements for Managing a Contact Center
12. The Suite Benefits of CCPM: Leveraging CCPM in Contact Center Applications and WFO Suites
13. Back-Office Performance Management
14. "Big Data" and the Customer Journey
15. Market Activity Analysis
16. CCPM Projections
17. CCPM Market Adoption
18. CCPM Competitive Landscape
19. CCPM Vendors and Solutions
20. High-Level Functional Summary
21. High-Level Technical Summary
22. CCPM Benefits and Return on Investment
23. Implementation Analysis
25. CCPM Detailed Functional and Technical Analysis
26. Company Reports
- Inova Solutions
- Metrica Systems
- NICE Systems
- VPI (Voice Print International)
- Verint Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Mar. 25, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,544
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,743
Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, represent...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,917
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Mar. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,557
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 25, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,923
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle.
Mar. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,826
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 489
Providing the needed data for application development and testing is a huge headache for most organizations. The problems are often the same across companies - speed, quality, cost, and control. Provisioning data can take days or weeks, every time a refresh is required. Using dummy data leads to quality problems. Creating physical copies of large data sets and sending them to distributed teams of developers eats up expensive storage and bandwidth resources. And, all of these copies proliferating...
Mar. 25, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 6,433
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,715
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,282
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,702
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,037
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,872
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,477
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,802