|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 06:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015) has announced the addition of the "2014 - 2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report" report to their offering.
Contact center performance management (CCPM) is finally coming into its own. Big data, employee engagement, and the increasing importance of capturing and analyzing the customer journey are causing end users from both inside and outside the contact center to reconsider CCPM and appreciate its value.
The Contact Center Performance Management (CCPM) Market Report provides an in-depth look at this key IT sector. The Report is designed specifically to help contact center and IT managers select the right performance management solution, functionality and vendor for their organization. This 211-page Report encompasses vendors, products, technology, market trends and challenges, benefits, return on investment, competitive landscape, market share, market projections, adoption rates, pricing, and best practices for implementing these solutions.
The 2014-2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report is the most complete and timely guide to this IT sector. It covers the entire CCPM market, with detailed analyses of the solutions offered by three leading vendors: NICE Systems, Verint Systems and VPI. Three other vendors - ClearView, Inova and Metrica - are covered at a high level.
Key features of the Report include:
- Definition of CCPM, including an analysis of the performance management process and review of the functional building blocks that comprise these solutions.
- Review of currently available service delivery options.
- Analysis of the trends and challenges that are driving technical and functional innovation, usability and market adoption.
- Evaluation of new product features and enhancements, and a preview of what the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 - 18 months.
- Discussion of how historical and real-time CCPM support the development of a performance-driven culture.
- Introduction of new customer-centric metrics - how to measure what's important to customers as well as the top key performance indicator (KPI) requirements for managing a contact center.
- Review of how CCPM is being leveraged to improve the output of workforce optimization (WFO) modules and suites.
- Discussion of the emergence of back-office performance management.
- Analysis of how CCPM is meeting the "big data" challenge in capturing, measuring, understanding and improving the cross-channel customer journey.
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and three-year projections for 2014 - 2016.
- Overview of the CCPM competitive landscape and the six vendor categories.
- Company snapshots and product overviews for the six leading and contending CCPM vendors.
- Analysis of ROI and the benefits enterprises should expect to realize from a successful CCPM implementation.
- Implementation analysis, including vendor best practices, maintenance and support policies, training/workshops, integration and professional services.
- Detailed pricing comparison and analysis for premise-based, hosted and managed service CCPM solutions.
- In-depth side-by-side comparative analyses of the functional and technical capabilities of the three leading CCPM vendors.
- Company reports for the six leading and contending competitors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans.
- Vendor Directory featuring 33 contact center CCPM competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. CCPM Defined
5. The Performance Management Process
6. Contact Center Performance Management Service Delivery Models
7. Contact Center Performance Management Trends and Challenges
8. CCPM Market Innovation
9. Creating a Performance-Driven Culture with Historical and Real-Time CCPM
10. Customer-Centric Metrics: Measuring What's Important to your Customers
11. KPI Requirements for Managing a Contact Center
12. The Suite Benefits of CCPM: Leveraging CCPM in Contact Center Applications and WFO Suites
13. Back-Office Performance Management
14. "Big Data" and the Customer Journey
15. Market Activity Analysis
16. CCPM Projections
17. CCPM Market Adoption
18. CCPM Competitive Landscape
19. CCPM Vendors and Solutions
20. High-Level Functional Summary
21. High-Level Technical Summary
22. CCPM Benefits and Return on Investment
23. Implementation Analysis
25. CCPM Detailed Functional and Technical Analysis
26. Company Reports
- Inova Solutions
- Metrica Systems
- NICE Systems
- VPI (Voice Print International)
- Verint Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 818
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,844
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 737
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,229
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 833
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,400
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,317
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 799
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,473
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,473
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,521
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, will contrast how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He will show the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He will also have live demos of building immutable pipe...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,534
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, you'll learn about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how Docke...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,582
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,035
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,370