|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 06:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015) has announced the addition of the "2014 - 2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report" report to their offering.
Contact center performance management (CCPM) is finally coming into its own. Big data, employee engagement, and the increasing importance of capturing and analyzing the customer journey are causing end users from both inside and outside the contact center to reconsider CCPM and appreciate its value.
The Contact Center Performance Management (CCPM) Market Report provides an in-depth look at this key IT sector. The Report is designed specifically to help contact center and IT managers select the right performance management solution, functionality and vendor for their organization. This 211-page Report encompasses vendors, products, technology, market trends and challenges, benefits, return on investment, competitive landscape, market share, market projections, adoption rates, pricing, and best practices for implementing these solutions.
The 2014-2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report is the most complete and timely guide to this IT sector. It covers the entire CCPM market, with detailed analyses of the solutions offered by three leading vendors: NICE Systems, Verint Systems and VPI. Three other vendors - ClearView, Inova and Metrica - are covered at a high level.
Key features of the Report include:
- Definition of CCPM, including an analysis of the performance management process and review of the functional building blocks that comprise these solutions.
- Review of currently available service delivery options.
- Analysis of the trends and challenges that are driving technical and functional innovation, usability and market adoption.
- Evaluation of new product features and enhancements, and a preview of what the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 - 18 months.
- Discussion of how historical and real-time CCPM support the development of a performance-driven culture.
- Introduction of new customer-centric metrics - how to measure what's important to customers as well as the top key performance indicator (KPI) requirements for managing a contact center.
- Review of how CCPM is being leveraged to improve the output of workforce optimization (WFO) modules and suites.
- Discussion of the emergence of back-office performance management.
- Analysis of how CCPM is meeting the "big data" challenge in capturing, measuring, understanding and improving the cross-channel customer journey.
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and three-year projections for 2014 - 2016.
- Overview of the CCPM competitive landscape and the six vendor categories.
- Company snapshots and product overviews for the six leading and contending CCPM vendors.
- Analysis of ROI and the benefits enterprises should expect to realize from a successful CCPM implementation.
- Implementation analysis, including vendor best practices, maintenance and support policies, training/workshops, integration and professional services.
- Detailed pricing comparison and analysis for premise-based, hosted and managed service CCPM solutions.
- In-depth side-by-side comparative analyses of the functional and technical capabilities of the three leading CCPM vendors.
- Company reports for the six leading and contending competitors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans.
- Vendor Directory featuring 33 contact center CCPM competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. CCPM Defined
5. The Performance Management Process
6. Contact Center Performance Management Service Delivery Models
7. Contact Center Performance Management Trends and Challenges
8. CCPM Market Innovation
9. Creating a Performance-Driven Culture with Historical and Real-Time CCPM
10. Customer-Centric Metrics: Measuring What's Important to your Customers
11. KPI Requirements for Managing a Contact Center
12. The Suite Benefits of CCPM: Leveraging CCPM in Contact Center Applications and WFO Suites
13. Back-Office Performance Management
14. "Big Data" and the Customer Journey
15. Market Activity Analysis
16. CCPM Projections
17. CCPM Market Adoption
18. CCPM Competitive Landscape
19. CCPM Vendors and Solutions
20. High-Level Functional Summary
21. High-Level Technical Summary
22. CCPM Benefits and Return on Investment
23. Implementation Analysis
25. CCPM Detailed Functional and Technical Analysis
26. Company Reports
- Inova Solutions
- Metrica Systems
- NICE Systems
- VPI (Voice Print International)
- Verint Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,656
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,295
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 279
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 444
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,551
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 271
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 390
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,434
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 467
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,795
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,846
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,435
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,354