|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 06:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015) has announced the addition of the "2014 - 2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report" report to their offering.
Contact center performance management (CCPM) is finally coming into its own. Big data, employee engagement, and the increasing importance of capturing and analyzing the customer journey are causing end users from both inside and outside the contact center to reconsider CCPM and appreciate its value.
The Contact Center Performance Management (CCPM) Market Report provides an in-depth look at this key IT sector. The Report is designed specifically to help contact center and IT managers select the right performance management solution, functionality and vendor for their organization. This 211-page Report encompasses vendors, products, technology, market trends and challenges, benefits, return on investment, competitive landscape, market share, market projections, adoption rates, pricing, and best practices for implementing these solutions.
The 2014-2015 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report is the most complete and timely guide to this IT sector. It covers the entire CCPM market, with detailed analyses of the solutions offered by three leading vendors: NICE Systems, Verint Systems and VPI. Three other vendors - ClearView, Inova and Metrica - are covered at a high level.
Key features of the Report include:
- Definition of CCPM, including an analysis of the performance management process and review of the functional building blocks that comprise these solutions.
- Review of currently available service delivery options.
- Analysis of the trends and challenges that are driving technical and functional innovation, usability and market adoption.
- Evaluation of new product features and enhancements, and a preview of what the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 - 18 months.
- Discussion of how historical and real-time CCPM support the development of a performance-driven culture.
- Introduction of new customer-centric metrics - how to measure what's important to customers as well as the top key performance indicator (KPI) requirements for managing a contact center.
- Review of how CCPM is being leveraged to improve the output of workforce optimization (WFO) modules and suites.
- Discussion of the emergence of back-office performance management.
- Analysis of how CCPM is meeting the "big data" challenge in capturing, measuring, understanding and improving the cross-channel customer journey.
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and three-year projections for 2014 - 2016.
- Overview of the CCPM competitive landscape and the six vendor categories.
- Company snapshots and product overviews for the six leading and contending CCPM vendors.
- Analysis of ROI and the benefits enterprises should expect to realize from a successful CCPM implementation.
- Implementation analysis, including vendor best practices, maintenance and support policies, training/workshops, integration and professional services.
- Detailed pricing comparison and analysis for premise-based, hosted and managed service CCPM solutions.
- In-depth side-by-side comparative analyses of the functional and technical capabilities of the three leading CCPM vendors.
- Company reports for the six leading and contending competitors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans.
- Vendor Directory featuring 33 contact center CCPM competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. CCPM Defined
5. The Performance Management Process
6. Contact Center Performance Management Service Delivery Models
7. Contact Center Performance Management Trends and Challenges
8. CCPM Market Innovation
9. Creating a Performance-Driven Culture with Historical and Real-Time CCPM
10. Customer-Centric Metrics: Measuring What's Important to your Customers
11. KPI Requirements for Managing a Contact Center
12. The Suite Benefits of CCPM: Leveraging CCPM in Contact Center Applications and WFO Suites
13. Back-Office Performance Management
14. "Big Data" and the Customer Journey
15. Market Activity Analysis
16. CCPM Projections
17. CCPM Market Adoption
18. CCPM Competitive Landscape
19. CCPM Vendors and Solutions
20. High-Level Functional Summary
21. High-Level Technical Summary
22. CCPM Benefits and Return on Investment
23. Implementation Analysis
25. CCPM Detailed Functional and Technical Analysis
26. Company Reports
- Inova Solutions
- Metrica Systems
- NICE Systems
- VPI (Voice Print International)
- Verint Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mm3rn/2014_2015
Oct. 1, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,712
Oct. 1, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 643
Oct. 1, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 518
Oct. 1, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,019
Oct. 1, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,119
Oct. 1, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 514
Oct. 1, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 757
Oct. 1, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 5,452
Oct. 1, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 509
Oct. 1, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 718
Oct. 1, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,044
Oct. 1, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,427
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 30, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 773
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,540
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Sep. 30, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,265