|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 08:18 AM EDT||
SYSPRO, a provider of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, announced today that the company has been named a finalist for an American Business Award (“Stevie”) in the category “New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Supply Chain Management Solution.” SYSPRO was voted Finalist based on the features and functions of the company’s newest ERP Software release, SYSPRO 7.
The advances introduced in SYSPRO 7 have been greatly anticipated and demanded by the user community:
- New customization and role-based optimization capabilities—with a tiles-based user interface similar to the Windows 8 concept, improved navigation using a new dashboard-based navigation menu, and new themes and flow graphs that simplify the interface for the end user.
- Newly added functional features—rapid sales order entry, a new Web-based product configurator, and quotation versioning.
- SYSPRO Espresso mobile solution—device agnostic SYSPRO Espresso enables easy, anywhere, enhanced access to information on the go as well as effectively delivering SYSPRO ERP software anywhere and anytime. The SYSPRO Espresso architecture is one of the first platforms of its kind to use a single source codebase (for the business logic) to create native applications for any mobile device, with built-in powerful customization capabilities both for the end-user and for developers to engage.
- SYSPRO-developed industry-specific layout templates—to be used by companies operating in a variety of vertical markets. Organizations use the same existing functionality but have pre-customized screen layouts that meet their industry-specific needs.
- Efficient implementation—SYSPRO Quantum Architecture is a model-based approach to implementation which makes implementing and maintaining the system much easier. One can model how the business works and then import that model into the software.
- SYSPRO 7 provides with extended scalability—enabling not only mid-market businesses, but also larger companies to make greater use of the software. This extension has been accomplished through increased transactional speed, increased number of available transaction values, keys, and fields, as well as reduced installation and upgrade time.
- SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) capability enhancements—are accomplished by optimized algorithms of server side processing, simplified external data inserting, and higher-quality reports and graphs. Reports and graphs can be accessed via Microsoft Outlook on any device, and no SYSPRO Client installation and license consumption is required.
The Stevie Awards for the category in which SYSPRO is a finalist will be presented at an awards gala at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Friday, September 12.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in five programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A sixth program, the German Stevie Awards, will debut later this year. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
SYSPRO is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 30 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company’s ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Follow SYSPRO on:
All company names and products mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Oct. 21, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,903
Oct. 21, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 382
Oct. 21, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,062
Oct. 21, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 16,193
Oct. 21, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,700
Oct. 21, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,925
Oct. 21, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,727
Oct. 21, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,834
Oct. 21, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,642
Oct. 21, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,204
Oct. 21, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,897
Oct. 21, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,258
Oct. 21, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,346
Oct. 21, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 863
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue an...
Oct. 21, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,909