|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 02:18 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business) has announced the addition of the "LTE Business Suite 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The global LTE service revenue is projected to cross US$500 billion in 2018 from US$78 billion in 2013, exhibiting a CAGR of 46% during this period.
1. LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018
Analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake, key LTE market drivers, global and regional market forecasts for the next five years with country specific LTE market dynamics.
2. LTE Capex & Opex Strategies 2014-2018
A quick reference on key areas of LTE such as investment optimisation strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorisation, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends - TDD/FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers.
1. Overcoming Post Deployment Challenges in LTE 2014-2018
In-depth analyses of all the major challenges in LTE monetisation, strategic guidelines for LTE traffic management and resource optimisation, spectrum refarming, data offloading, smart policy management, and network friendly mobile devices.
1. LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms 2014 - 2018
Analysis of various LTE/LTE-Advanced business models, strategies for pricing and positioning of LTE services, and scope, viability and trends of wholesale LTE networks.
2. Worldwide LTE Operators' Case Studies
Thought-provoking cases on LTE/LTE-Advanced operators from different markets - Covering their LTE business models and pricing propositions, LTE devices portfolio, CAPEX and OPEX, network transitioning strategies, and operators' future plans for LTE-Advanced.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current market size (Subscribers, Revenue) of LTE market?
- How the LTE market will progress across different regions in the coming years?
- Which regions will exhibit maximum growth in LTE subscribers and revenue?
- What are the key investment areas to maximise the RoI on an LTE network?
- What should be your ideal deployment path for LTE?
- What are the effective techniques of mobile data offloading?
- What should be your ideal approach to face spectrum shortage?
- How can mobile operators manage their LTE backhaul costs?
- How to develop an effective PCRF to monetise LTE services?
- What are the various LTE pricing models being adopted by operators worldwide?
- What are the major challenges and opportunities in Wholesale LTE business model?
- What should be the ideal approach for late entrants into the LTE market?
- What were the major factors responsible for initial success or failure of individual operator in LTE market?
- How LTE operators have improved their LTE business models and pricing strategies during the past 3-4 years?
- How can you formulate an ideal business model for LTE?
- North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific will account for 83% of the global LTE service revenue by 2018.
- USA, South Korea and Japan have established themselves as the early leaders in LTE. However, the developing and underdeveloped markets in Asia and Africa hold huge business potential for LTE.
- Operators across the globe are projected to spend US$180 billion in LTE CAPEX by 2018.
- 4G small cells will surpass 3G small cells in next four years. The overall small cell backhaul expenditure will be worth US$28.7 billion by 2018.
- The total LTE-Advanced subscriber base will account for more than 42% of the global LTE subscriber base by 2018.
- The global subscriber base on LTE-Advanced networks is projected to reach 461 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 158% during 2013 and 2018.
- Earlier LTE operators were focusing primarily on USB dongle based data services due to lack of (affordable) LTE smartphones and tablets. However, the increasing penetration of LTE devices is likely to create new business opportunities such as LTE broadcast and online gaming.
- Many operators were offering unlimited data plans to attract customers from 2G and 3G networks to LTE. However, they very soon realised that their current available spectrum would not be able to meet such demand in the long run. Consequently, most of the LTE operators across the globe started putting data caps and finished unlimited data plans.
- Being an ALL-IP network, LTE brings considerable security challenges for operators, end users, device manufacturers and application providers. The growing use of smaller cell sites (picocells and femtocells) will further increase security concerns as these small cell sites tend to be located in less physically secure locations and there will be more network elements to manage.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, will explore the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences betwee...
May. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,661
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, will discuss the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to fo...
May. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,529
As machines are increasingly connected to the internet, it’s becoming easier to discover the numerous ways Industrial IoT (IIoT) is helping to shape the business world. This is exactly why we have decided to take a closer look at this pervasive movement and to examine the desire to connect more things! Now if you need a refresher on IIoT and how it is changing the world, take a moment and listen to Greg Gorbach with ARC Advisory Group. Gorbach believes, "IIoT will significantly change the worl...
May. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,987
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discuss how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. We'll cite examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He'll also highlight how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable...
May. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,918
In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects). Bruce Swann has more than 15 years of experience working with digital marketing disciplines like web analytics, social med...
May. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,353
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and ...
May. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 619
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? How do you coordinate the diverse moving parts that must come together when developing your IoT product? What are the key challenges addressed by Data as a Service? How does cloud computing underlie and connect the notions of Digital and DevOps What is the impact of the API economy? What is the business imperative for Cognitive Computing? Get all these questions and hundreds more like them answered at the 18th Cloud Expo...
May. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,327
SYS-CON Events announced today the Docker Meets Kubernetes – Intro into the Kubernetes World, being held June 9, 2016, in conjunction with 18th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Register for 'Docker Meets Kubernetes Workshop' Here! This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, introduces participants to Kubernetes (container orchestration). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants learn ...
May. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,998
How will your company move to the cloud while ensuring a solid security posture? Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is ...
May. 28, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 549
SYS-CON Events announced today that ContentMX, the marketing technology and services company with a singular mission to increase engagement and drive more conversations for enterprise, channel and SMB technology marketers, has been named “Sponsor & Exhibitor Lounge Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. “CloudExpo is a great opportunity to start a conversation with new prospects, but what happens after the...
May. 28, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,237
In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Cole, Director of Solutions Engineering at Peak 10, will discuss how the newest technology advances are reducing the cost and complexity of traditional business continuity and disaster recovery solutions. Attendees will: Learn why having a full disaster recovery strategy is more important now than ever before Explore the key drivers of a successful disaster recovery solution Achieve measurable operational and business value from a disaster recovery ...
May. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,412
SYS-CON Events announced today the How to Create Angular 2 Clients for the Cloud Workshop, being held June 7, 2016, in conjunction with 18th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Angular 2 is a complete re-write of the popular framework AngularJS. Programming in Angular 2 is greatly simplified. Now it’s a component-based well-performing framework. The immersive one-day workshop led by Yakov Fain, a Java Champion and a co-founder of the IT consultancy Farata Systems and...
May. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,049
Customer experience has become a competitive differentiator for companies, and it’s imperative that brands seamlessly connect the customer journey across all platforms. With the continued explosion of IoT, join us for a look at how to build a winning digital foundation in the connected era – today and in the future. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Nguyen, Group Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how to successfully leverage mobile, rapidly deploy content, capture real-time d...
May. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,621
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hanu Software will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Leveraging best-in-class people, processes, and technologies, Hanu provides high-quality, high-value software development and business process outsourcing services to independent software vendors (ISVs) and enterprises.
May. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,394
The cloud era has reached the stage where it is no longer a question of whether a company should migrate, but when. Enterprises have embraced the outsourcing of where their various applications are stored and who manages them, saving significant investment along the way. Plus, the cloud has become a defining competitive edge. Companies that fail to successfully adapt risk failure. The media, of course, continues to extol the virtues of the cloud, including how easy it is to get there. Migrating...
May. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 529