|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 02:18 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business) has announced the addition of the "LTE Business Suite 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The global LTE service revenue is projected to cross US$500 billion in 2018 from US$78 billion in 2013, exhibiting a CAGR of 46% during this period.
1. LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018
Analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake, key LTE market drivers, global and regional market forecasts for the next five years with country specific LTE market dynamics.
2. LTE Capex & Opex Strategies 2014-2018
A quick reference on key areas of LTE such as investment optimisation strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorisation, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends - TDD/FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers.
1. Overcoming Post Deployment Challenges in LTE 2014-2018
In-depth analyses of all the major challenges in LTE monetisation, strategic guidelines for LTE traffic management and resource optimisation, spectrum refarming, data offloading, smart policy management, and network friendly mobile devices.
1. LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms 2014 - 2018
Analysis of various LTE/LTE-Advanced business models, strategies for pricing and positioning of LTE services, and scope, viability and trends of wholesale LTE networks.
2. Worldwide LTE Operators' Case Studies
Thought-provoking cases on LTE/LTE-Advanced operators from different markets - Covering their LTE business models and pricing propositions, LTE devices portfolio, CAPEX and OPEX, network transitioning strategies, and operators' future plans for LTE-Advanced.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current market size (Subscribers, Revenue) of LTE market?
- How the LTE market will progress across different regions in the coming years?
- Which regions will exhibit maximum growth in LTE subscribers and revenue?
- What are the key investment areas to maximise the RoI on an LTE network?
- What should be your ideal deployment path for LTE?
- What are the effective techniques of mobile data offloading?
- What should be your ideal approach to face spectrum shortage?
- How can mobile operators manage their LTE backhaul costs?
- How to develop an effective PCRF to monetise LTE services?
- What are the various LTE pricing models being adopted by operators worldwide?
- What are the major challenges and opportunities in Wholesale LTE business model?
- What should be the ideal approach for late entrants into the LTE market?
- What were the major factors responsible for initial success or failure of individual operator in LTE market?
- How LTE operators have improved their LTE business models and pricing strategies during the past 3-4 years?
- How can you formulate an ideal business model for LTE?
- North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific will account for 83% of the global LTE service revenue by 2018.
- USA, South Korea and Japan have established themselves as the early leaders in LTE. However, the developing and underdeveloped markets in Asia and Africa hold huge business potential for LTE.
- Operators across the globe are projected to spend US$180 billion in LTE CAPEX by 2018.
- 4G small cells will surpass 3G small cells in next four years. The overall small cell backhaul expenditure will be worth US$28.7 billion by 2018.
- The total LTE-Advanced subscriber base will account for more than 42% of the global LTE subscriber base by 2018.
- The global subscriber base on LTE-Advanced networks is projected to reach 461 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 158% during 2013 and 2018.
- Earlier LTE operators were focusing primarily on USB dongle based data services due to lack of (affordable) LTE smartphones and tablets. However, the increasing penetration of LTE devices is likely to create new business opportunities such as LTE broadcast and online gaming.
- Many operators were offering unlimited data plans to attract customers from 2G and 3G networks to LTE. However, they very soon realised that their current available spectrum would not be able to meet such demand in the long run. Consequently, most of the LTE operators across the globe started putting data caps and finished unlimited data plans.
- Being an ALL-IP network, LTE brings considerable security challenges for operators, end users, device manufacturers and application providers. The growing use of smaller cell sites (picocells and femtocells) will further increase security concerns as these small cell sites tend to be located in less physically secure locations and there will be more network elements to manage.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 6, 2016 07:15 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry's single source for the cloud. Fusion's advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including clou...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 704
As someone who has been dedicated to automation and Application Release Automation (ARA) technology for almost six years now, one of the most common questions I get asked regards Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Specifically, people want to know whether release automation is still needed when a PaaS is in place, and why. Isn't that what a PaaS provides? A solution to the deployment and runtime challenges of an application? Why would anyone using a PaaS then need an automation engine with workflow ...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 324
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 351
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Feb. 6, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 680
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 341
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 7-9, 2016 at Javits Center, New York City, and Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 18th International @CloudExpo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Feb. 6, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 511
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 536
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed...
Feb. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 316
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, will discuss how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved effi...
Feb. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 201
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies adopt disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevO...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 133
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 120
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 168
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST