|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 02:18 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business) has announced the addition of the "LTE Business Suite 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The global LTE service revenue is projected to cross US$500 billion in 2018 from US$78 billion in 2013, exhibiting a CAGR of 46% during this period.
1. LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018
Analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake, key LTE market drivers, global and regional market forecasts for the next five years with country specific LTE market dynamics.
2. LTE Capex & Opex Strategies 2014-2018
A quick reference on key areas of LTE such as investment optimisation strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorisation, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends - TDD/FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers.
1. Overcoming Post Deployment Challenges in LTE 2014-2018
In-depth analyses of all the major challenges in LTE monetisation, strategic guidelines for LTE traffic management and resource optimisation, spectrum refarming, data offloading, smart policy management, and network friendly mobile devices.
1. LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms 2014 - 2018
Analysis of various LTE/LTE-Advanced business models, strategies for pricing and positioning of LTE services, and scope, viability and trends of wholesale LTE networks.
2. Worldwide LTE Operators' Case Studies
Thought-provoking cases on LTE/LTE-Advanced operators from different markets - Covering their LTE business models and pricing propositions, LTE devices portfolio, CAPEX and OPEX, network transitioning strategies, and operators' future plans for LTE-Advanced.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current market size (Subscribers, Revenue) of LTE market?
- How the LTE market will progress across different regions in the coming years?
- Which regions will exhibit maximum growth in LTE subscribers and revenue?
- What are the key investment areas to maximise the RoI on an LTE network?
- What should be your ideal deployment path for LTE?
- What are the effective techniques of mobile data offloading?
- What should be your ideal approach to face spectrum shortage?
- How can mobile operators manage their LTE backhaul costs?
- How to develop an effective PCRF to monetise LTE services?
- What are the various LTE pricing models being adopted by operators worldwide?
- What are the major challenges and opportunities in Wholesale LTE business model?
- What should be the ideal approach for late entrants into the LTE market?
- What were the major factors responsible for initial success or failure of individual operator in LTE market?
- How LTE operators have improved their LTE business models and pricing strategies during the past 3-4 years?
- How can you formulate an ideal business model for LTE?
- North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific will account for 83% of the global LTE service revenue by 2018.
- USA, South Korea and Japan have established themselves as the early leaders in LTE. However, the developing and underdeveloped markets in Asia and Africa hold huge business potential for LTE.
- Operators across the globe are projected to spend US$180 billion in LTE CAPEX by 2018.
- 4G small cells will surpass 3G small cells in next four years. The overall small cell backhaul expenditure will be worth US$28.7 billion by 2018.
- The total LTE-Advanced subscriber base will account for more than 42% of the global LTE subscriber base by 2018.
- The global subscriber base on LTE-Advanced networks is projected to reach 461 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 158% during 2013 and 2018.
- Earlier LTE operators were focusing primarily on USB dongle based data services due to lack of (affordable) LTE smartphones and tablets. However, the increasing penetration of LTE devices is likely to create new business opportunities such as LTE broadcast and online gaming.
- Many operators were offering unlimited data plans to attract customers from 2G and 3G networks to LTE. However, they very soon realised that their current available spectrum would not be able to meet such demand in the long run. Consequently, most of the LTE operators across the globe started putting data caps and finished unlimited data plans.
- Being an ALL-IP network, LTE brings considerable security challenges for operators, end users, device manufacturers and application providers. The growing use of smaller cell sites (picocells and femtocells) will further increase security concerns as these small cell sites tend to be located in less physically secure locations and there will be more network elements to manage.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,903
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,017
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,401
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,945
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,663
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,013
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,952
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,259
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,901
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,286
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,873
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,717
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,203
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,701
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,943