|By Business Wire||
|May 30, 2014 02:18 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business) has announced the addition of the "LTE Business Suite 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The global LTE service revenue is projected to cross US$500 billion in 2018 from US$78 billion in 2013, exhibiting a CAGR of 46% during this period.
1. LTE Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014-2018
Analysis of global LTE deployment trend and subscriber uptake, key LTE market drivers, global and regional market forecasts for the next five years with country specific LTE market dynamics.
2. LTE Capex & Opex Strategies 2014-2018
A quick reference on key areas of LTE such as investment optimisation strategies, CAPEX and OPEX categorisation, various LTE deployment strategies, LTE technology trends - TDD/FDD, developments in LTE-Advanced, and the propositions of various LTE enablers.
1. Overcoming Post Deployment Challenges in LTE 2014-2018
In-depth analyses of all the major challenges in LTE monetisation, strategic guidelines for LTE traffic management and resource optimisation, spectrum refarming, data offloading, smart policy management, and network friendly mobile devices.
1. LTE Business Models & Charging Mechanisms 2014 - 2018
Analysis of various LTE/LTE-Advanced business models, strategies for pricing and positioning of LTE services, and scope, viability and trends of wholesale LTE networks.
2. Worldwide LTE Operators' Case Studies
Thought-provoking cases on LTE/LTE-Advanced operators from different markets - Covering their LTE business models and pricing propositions, LTE devices portfolio, CAPEX and OPEX, network transitioning strategies, and operators' future plans for LTE-Advanced.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current market size (Subscribers, Revenue) of LTE market?
- How the LTE market will progress across different regions in the coming years?
- Which regions will exhibit maximum growth in LTE subscribers and revenue?
- What are the key investment areas to maximise the RoI on an LTE network?
- What should be your ideal deployment path for LTE?
- What are the effective techniques of mobile data offloading?
- What should be your ideal approach to face spectrum shortage?
- How can mobile operators manage their LTE backhaul costs?
- How to develop an effective PCRF to monetise LTE services?
- What are the various LTE pricing models being adopted by operators worldwide?
- What are the major challenges and opportunities in Wholesale LTE business model?
- What should be the ideal approach for late entrants into the LTE market?
- What were the major factors responsible for initial success or failure of individual operator in LTE market?
- How LTE operators have improved their LTE business models and pricing strategies during the past 3-4 years?
- How can you formulate an ideal business model for LTE?
- North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific will account for 83% of the global LTE service revenue by 2018.
- USA, South Korea and Japan have established themselves as the early leaders in LTE. However, the developing and underdeveloped markets in Asia and Africa hold huge business potential for LTE.
- Operators across the globe are projected to spend US$180 billion in LTE CAPEX by 2018.
- 4G small cells will surpass 3G small cells in next four years. The overall small cell backhaul expenditure will be worth US$28.7 billion by 2018.
- The total LTE-Advanced subscriber base will account for more than 42% of the global LTE subscriber base by 2018.
- The global subscriber base on LTE-Advanced networks is projected to reach 461 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 158% during 2013 and 2018.
- Earlier LTE operators were focusing primarily on USB dongle based data services due to lack of (affordable) LTE smartphones and tablets. However, the increasing penetration of LTE devices is likely to create new business opportunities such as LTE broadcast and online gaming.
- Many operators were offering unlimited data plans to attract customers from 2G and 3G networks to LTE. However, they very soon realised that their current available spectrum would not be able to meet such demand in the long run. Consequently, most of the LTE operators across the globe started putting data caps and finished unlimited data plans.
- Being an ALL-IP network, LTE brings considerable security challenges for operators, end users, device manufacturers and application providers. The growing use of smaller cell sites (picocells and femtocells) will further increase security concerns as these small cell sites tend to be located in less physically secure locations and there will be more network elements to manage.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x5mm5/lte_business
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Apr. 29, 2017 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,672
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Apr. 29, 2017 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,440
Everyone wants to use containers, but monitoring containers is hard. New ephemeral architecture introduces new challenges in how monitoring tools need to monitor and visualize containers, so your team can make sense of everything. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, David Gildeh, co-founder and CEO of Outlyer, will go through the challenges and show there is light at the end of the tunnel if you use the right tools and understand what you need to be monitoring to successfully use containers in your...
Apr. 29, 2017 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,254
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in compute, storage and networking technologies, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/...
Apr. 29, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,511
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 29, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,491
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Apr. 29, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 897
Judith Hurwitz is president and CEO of Hurwitz & Associates, a Needham, Mass., research and consulting firm focused on emerging technology, including big data, cognitive computing and governance. She is co-author of the book Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics, published in 2015. Her Cloud Expo session, "What Is the Business Imperative for Cognitive Computing?" is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, at 8:40 a.m. In it, she puts cognitive computing into perspective with its value to the busin...
Apr. 29, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,806
NHK, Japan Broadcasting, will feature the upcoming @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley in a special 'Internet of Things' and smart technology documentary that will be filmed on the expo floor between November 3 to 5, 2015, in Santa Clara. NHK is the sole public TV network in Japan equivalent to the BBC in the UK and the largest in Asia with many award-winning science and technology programs. Japanese TV is producing a documentary about IoT and Smart technology and will be covering @ThingsExpo Silicon Val...
Apr. 29, 2017 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,353
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,290
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,580
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 926
The age of Digital Disruption is evolving into the next era – Digital Cohesion, an age in which applications securely self-assemble and deliver predictive services that continuously adapt to user behavior. Information from devices, sensors and applications around us will drive services seamlessly across mobile and fixed devices/infrastructure. This evolution is happening now in software defined services and secure networking. Four key drivers – Performance, Economics, Interoperability and Trust ...
Apr. 29, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 949
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Apr. 29, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,062
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Apr. 29, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 993
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Apr. 28, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,385