|By Business Wire||
|June 3, 2014 07:01 AM EDT||
Worksoft®, a leading global provider of business process validation software for packaged enterprise applications, today unveiled Worksoft Analyze, a new offering in support of SAP® solutions that enables business users to more effectively capture business process flows and visually create automated business process validation. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE® NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference, being held in Orlando, June 3-5, where Worksoft is exhibiting in booth 441.
The new offering was developed in response to customer demand for an easy-to-use solution that allows both business analysts and technical users to more easily discover, capture, and automate end-to-end business process validation. By illustrating actual business process flows as performed by actual business users, Worksoft Analyze helps companies:
- More accurately identify actual transaction paths and flow by execution count for SAP solutions
- Easily identify variants of business processes and the reasons for them
- See each unique business process flow and its variants by execution frequency, including workload statistics data
- Identify slow-running business processes that can consume both business analyst and system time
- Prioritize investments in quality assurance and automated business process validation based on the use frequency or risk of various transactions or business processes
- Prioritize systems and application enhancements based on failure frequency or performance, enabling users to achieve the highest return on application investments
- Validate the correct execution of business processes
“Worksoft Analyze allows business users to provide critical input to speed automated business process validation across company divisions,” said Jim Kent, chief executive officer, Worksoft. “With Worksoft Analyze, capturing business process knowledge in SAP solutions is easy and efficient.”
The initial release of Worksoft Analyze features business process capture technology and is available for purchase now. Worksoft Analyze 2.0 with new visualization and analysis capabilities is scheduled to be available in December 2014.
To learn more or to schedule a demonstration of Worksoft Analyze, please visit Worksoft in booth 441 at SAPPHIRE NOW.
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft® - an SAP® partner - is a leading global provider of business process validation software for packaged enterprise applications. Fortune 500 companies use our solutions to lower technology risk as well as shorten project timelines, reduce costs, innovate faster, and improve business process quality. Worksoft solutions validate end-to-end business processes with high levels of automation - often exceeding 80%. Blue-chip companies across manufacturing, financial, government, energy, healthcare, retail, entertainment, and transportation sectors choose Worksoft.
SAP, SAPPHIRE and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Sep. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,857
Sep. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,736
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,916
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,284
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,411
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,738
Sep. 28, 2016 01:57 PM EDT Reads: 186
Sep. 28, 2016 01:23 PM EDT Reads: 210
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,104
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,546
Sep. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 151
Sep. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,098
Sep. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,113
Sep. 28, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,045
Sep. 28, 2016 12:20 PM EDT Reads: 195